napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you think this Dude is on?

Ive watched a lot of this guys videos, he has even made 30 minute videos explaining how he is natural, everything he was prescribed etc. during cancer recovery.

Out of all the "fake natties" out there, he is by far the most interested in proving that point wrong.

Very hard to say, as all his pictures are very favourable of his physique (the infamous half natty lighting)

Also i didn't realise he was pushing anything? or trying to sell anything? have never come across that in any of his videos.

Ive watched a lot of this guys videos, he has even made 30 minute videos explaining how he is natural, everything he was prescribed etc. during cancer recovery.

Out of all the "fake natties" out there, he is by far the most interested in proving that point wrong.

Very hard to say, as all his pictures are very favourable of his physique (the infamous half natty lighting)

Also i didn't realise he was pushing anything? or trying to sell anything? have never come across that in any of his videos.

^Maybe because he went from complete lack of any muscle to having a good physique, he doenst want the compounds to take anything away from the fact of what he has accomplished. Either way he has come a long way and i would not have any more or less respect for him if he was natural or not. I would maybe gain more respect for him if he was to fess up to this, but in most likeliness will never happen

I've heard if this guy before. Just another one of the many fake natties out there in the spotlight.

In their defense, it's not like any of these people can admit to gear use due to legality....just like the pros. The problem comes from claiming natty when they shouldn't say anything at all

yeah man i get it being illegal BUT plenty of people are straight up about it as well, like rich piana. thats why i respect rich piana. he even tells you that whole foods are better then his supps. i respect that a lot. he doesnt lie about his supps or his AAS use he keeps it real. and honestly i wouldnt be bothered by his lies so much if he didnt make money by doing it, thats the real kicker. deceiving people for your own personal gain is LOW

Dude reminds me of Mike O hearn. I fucking hate that guy. Dude is bigger and more shredded at 46 than guys that are known gear users. Nothing bothers me more than guys that lie about being on gear. Like fuck off dude, be a man and own up, don't be a coward.

yeah Mike O Tren. biggest fake natty. heavier and more shredded then arnold, yet still claims natty Lol..

duh obviously he has an N2Fail bulk discount.. but clearly ,, clerly he is using xenadrine AND ECA stack WITH clen jet all at once,, ther can be NO doubt at all.. and he does no cardio.. ever..

ok in seriousness, if he is like that year round there is gotta be GH in the mix and .. maybe he just has huge balls and was born lucky..

yeah he never does cardio and he claims natty 6%. these idiots think he stays shredded bc he is Gods gift genetically and eats cocoa puffs for breakfast and panda express for lunch..

nailed it. jsut keep your damn mouth shut.. we all know whats going on. no need to BS.

he comes out with the natty garbage because thats where the money was at, a natural transformation after cancer, now people think he is Gods gift genetically and he gets sponsorships and views. its LOW

dude he has a code pasted in description of every video, if you use his code he profits. he sells Personal Training online based on the fact that he is a shredded massive "natty". he is going to BodyPower expo in UK based on being a natty cancer survivor. and he gets paid by youtube for having tons of subscribers and views on his channel, based on the fact that he is natty cancer survivor. the dude literally has to Lie himself to sleep every night. he is despicable....

^Maybe because he went from complete lack of any muscle to having a good physique, he doenst want the compounds to take anything away from the fact of what he has accomplished. Either way he has come a long way and i would not have any more or less respect for him if he was natural or not. I would maybe gain more respect for him if he was to fess up to this, but in most likeliness will never happen

that may be the case but then if it is, just keep your mouth shut. do NOT say it is NATURAL transformation. just be quiet about it. but he isnt concerned with that, he wants the money involved so thats why he Lies. i obviously have no problem with him taking anything, its the fact that he deceives people (especially young lifters) and makes money by doing so, it is just sad. and if he just admitted his PED use i would have much more respect for him.

as far as his hard work, not to take anything away from him but its a LOT of drugs. i know plenty of people who have worked out HARD for YEARS and are not near his level because they are truly natural. you can be bigger then him yes, but being big AND super shredded is hard to maintain PLUS he gains muscle mass year round while shredded which is impossible naturally. no ones gonna be 6% BF and be FULL and vascular as piss while gaining tons of muscle year round lol... and this guy blew up in less then a year AND stay shredded year round, doesnt even do cardio. so have fun naturally trying to be 6% with no cardio... by him saying hes natural he insults every REAL natural out there and claims he is Gods gift genetically and is smarter and more dedicated, its all NONSENSE

that may be the case but then if it is, just keep your mouth shut. do NOT say it is NATURAL transformation. just be quiet about it. but he isnt concerned with that, he wants the money involved so thats why he Lies. i obviously have no problem with him taking anything, its the fact that he deceives people (especially young lifters) and makes money by doing so, it is just sad. and if he just admitted his PED use i would have much more respect for him.

as far as his hard work, not to take anything away from him but its a LOT of drugs. i know plenty of people who have worked out HARD for YEARS and are not near his level because they are truly natural. you can be bigger then him yes, but being big AND super shredded is hard to maintain PLUS he gains muscle mass year round while shredded which is impossible naturally. no ones gonna be 6% BF and be FULL and vascular as piss while gaining tons of muscle year round lol... and this guy blew up in less then a year AND stay shredded year round, doesnt even do cardio. by him saying hes natural he insults every REAL natural out there and claims he is Gods gift genetically and is smarter and more dedicated, its all NONSENSE

^Well, money and pride makes people do alot of shady shit so it explains alot

I bulk and do TRT then blast and cut.... its really a pain nowadays after so long. I wouldnt mind doing what ever he does. If he admits it then I can become HIS FOLLOWER......

Top Bottom