napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why I hate Commercial Gyms

Exactly. The most judgmental fucks on the planet, at plateau fitness, or planet fit-less I mean.
Dude they wouldn't even let me work out I was wearing a cut off and they said it was offensive. I had a client that goes there back when I lived in CA. What's offensive is all the lazy fuckers walking around!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dude they wouldn't even let me work out I was wearing a cut off and they said it was offensive. I had a client that goes there back when I lived in CA. What's offensive is all the lazy fuckers walking around!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They're a gym of hypocrites. The "judgement free zone" means that they're going to judge anyone who isn't a normal go-to-the-gym-once-a-month soccer mom.

Exactly. The most judgmental fucks on the planet, at plateau fitness, or planet fit-less I mean.

Yes sir. I don't even know how it's classified as a gym. What kind of place can call themselves a gym where they promote the opposite. Some things that they're against is an absolutely given if you're putting in the work. I was blown away when I heard that many of them don't even have barbells to get away from that "kind" of environment. God forbid anyone picks up a free weight... Unbelievable. lol.

This is how they keep their clients.

sure it helps people keep coming to the gym, BUT id rather make less money AND help people then make twice as much and feed people doughnuts at the gym. that is just stupid and wrong. money hungry PIGS

This is a just a brilliant play on words, touche my friend.. calling the gym owners "hungry PIGS" while they feed their clients pizza and doughnuts.. oh the irony.. i cant stop laughing
sure it helps people keep coming to the gym, BUT id rather make less money AND help people then make twice as much and feed people doughnuts at the gym. that is just stupid and wrong. money hungry PIGS

This is a just a brilliant play on words, touche my friend.. calling the gym owners "hungry PIGS" while they feed their clients pizza and doughnuts.. oh the irony.. i cant stop laughing

lol well i did add MONEY to the beginning of the phrase but yea it is ironic

Top Bottom