napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to buy epistane after the ban?

Anyone else get super sick on epi? That's my biggest hatred on epi.
A lot of info say it's mild and a good first PH cycle but per mg dosage it's one of the more toxic PH out there. No way u could run 75 or 100 like Halo, 45 max which puts it closer to SD on the toxicity scale.

Makes me wanna crack one of these bottles right now lol

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

A lot of info say it's mild and a good first PH cycle but per mg dosage it's one of the more toxic PH out there. No way u could run 75 or 100 like Halo, 45 max which puts it closer to SD on the toxicity scale.

Nah it's not nearly as toxic as halotestin. 60mg is actually where it's at with Epistane. It's hepatoxic but not even on the level of Winstrol. Id call it moderately toxic. And likely doesn't even touch SD. There's no way it's as toxic as superdrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Ooops I meant halodrol which is usually the other recommended starting PH. I forgot I'm on the real AAS forums here!!!

I'm just going on what a chat I had with a PH guy, i wanted to run high dose epi like 45-60 and he told me I may as well run SD at 20. Dunno.

If that's the case I may still run it lol.

Ooops I meant halodrol which is usually the other recommended starting PH. I forgot I'm on the real AAS forums here!!!

I'm just going on what a chat I had with a PH guy, i wanted to run high dose epi like 45-60 and he told me I may as well run SD at 20. Dunno.

If that's the case I may still run it lol.

Ah I should've known that's what you meant. But yeah it's nowhere near SD. I'd have to say that's totally wrong. Go for it man, it's really a great steroid. I always feel great on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It's really not one of the more toxic steroids. It's actually what I would call moderate toxicity. I've actually ran it at 70mg which was pretty damn awesome. 50-60 is where I think the best sweet spot is for results versus sides

Hey gang, Trying to figure this out, Do the Brit's use British Pound Sterling or the Euro ? No Disrespect to any of Our British Family.Would just be a Change in the price on JW from one to the other an wanting to make sure :)

Sterling is the same thing as the pound. The Euro is the currency of the Eurozone countries. Not to be confused with the EU. You can be a member of the EU but not a full fledged member of the EZ. Either way if the Euro is around in ten years I will be amazed. Possibly the most ill guided currency is history.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Bro I had hard time going over 40..you're a beast

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I always felt great on it. Never had any problems to speak of other than a little dry joints when I ran it solo. Running it with test took care of that problem

Top Bottom