napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

t3

what does a t3 cycle usually look like? whats the dosage protocol ,and whats the length. Is there any thing i should take while on t3, and is there anything i can take for faster rebound after t3, like a pct for thyroid

I personally don't mess with the T3 bro. I feel like messin with your thyroid is asking for trouble, so always shay away from recommending it. GW and SR are far superior in terms of fat loss without crazy sides. Not to mention its catabolic.

what does a t3 cycle usually look like? whats the dosage protocol ,and whats the length. Is there any thing i should take while on t3, and is there anything i can take for faster rebound after t3, like a pct for thyroid

Why would you want to use T3 bro? It eats away muscle. If you are looking for fat loss, GW and SR9009 is the way to go. I'd never consider T3 ever with these options available today

Couple things....
What are you cycling?
What's diet going to look like?
What's the ultimate goal?

Dosing I say don't go over 25mcg. I never would...

Lengtg. Mmm careful here. Dog stay on tonlong. I wouldn't go over 5 weeks. 6 at most.

Slowing the rebound? Well that's the problem with t3. Not much you can do on that one.

T3 shouldn't make you feel shaky or jittery at all. NY you didn't buy those crack rocks off Droid did you? Lol

There are t3/clen blends out there. You will get the shakes on that cause of the clen.

Also last question... any history of thyroid issues in your family?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im on test 500mg a weeek 50mg proviron, gw 20mg a day sr 30mg a day. My diet is a lot of overeating, but its not junk food. I gained about 20 pounds in 5 weeks, but my fat is the same. my goal is to lean up a bit. My arms are super lean, but my midsection not so pretty. No one in my family ever had issues with thyroid.

Well in my opinion, you are not on nearly enough Gear for t3 to prevent the catabolic effect it will have.

T3 does not distinguish muscle from fat. It will take down both. Its extremely catabolic.

Also I should note it does have to be accompanied by a strict diet to be really effective so that makes it even worse. Anyone I've put on T3 is running loads of gear and consuming a massive amount of protein to prevent it from taking down muscle.

Although it may not run in your family, (wich is good) There is a slight chance you will rebound hard core and mess your thyroid up for life. Then the weight will really pack on. Ask Markdevito. He will be here to comment I'm sure. I don't think he will touch the stuff anymore after his rebound. ITs really not something I would suggest man. Its just too much to handle. Iv'e tried it and will never touch it again either.

What all have you tried. I would say try albuterol before clen or t3 or any of that.

What does you diet look like? How are you handling that? I can help you dial that in if you ever feel you need the help. Dieting sucks ass but its the most effective way to get results. Depends what you want to achieve really.

typically, i eat a chicken sandwich upon rising, protein shake in the afternoon, chicken breast with either rice or pasta pre workout, shake post workout, and chicken sandwich after workout. I do not drink any calories, i drink a lot of those diet waters, Gatorade 2, powerade zero, vitamin water zero. Sometimes i will eat a 6inch subway chicken teriyaki per workout. On some days i will eat scrambled eggs in the morning with toast.

Diet will need to be a little cleaner to start. That's the biggest thing.
Start tracking to see where you're macros are. Just to begin with. (proteins, fats, carbs).... Can go from there.
Even if you go with T3 you will have to adjust some things. Simple stuff though really...

MY fitness pal is where I track all my diet stuff. Helpful little app.

Why would you want to use T3 bro? It eats away muscle. If you are looking for fat loss, GW and SR9009 is the way to go. I'd never consider T3 ever with these options available today
Just for future reference, what would be the best thing to take for thyroid treatment? I'm asking bc there is a good chance my doctor is going to prescribe it in late December when I see her... Aren't there other treatments besides t3?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Just for future reference, what would be the best thing to take for thyroid treatment? I'm asking bc there is a good chance my doctor is going to prescribe it in late December when I see her... Aren't there other treatments besides t3?

of course there is but to be honest, the thyroid is one thing i personally will simply not get into with anyone... its way too delicate and i certainly dont want the liability on that one nor the headache of something going very wrong, which it could... i assure you that t3 is not the way to treat it though.. let your doctor guide you on that, that's something for a doctor only to give advising on...

of course there is but to be honest, the thyroid is one thing i personally will simply not get into with anyone... its way too delicate and i certainly dont want the liability on that one nor the headache of something going very wrong, which it could... i assure you that t3 is not the way to treat it though.. let your doctor guide you on that, that's something for a doctor only to give advising on...
For sure. Thanks bro! Much appreciated

Top Bottom