napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

I am using tapatalk and pics aren't working. Neither are avatars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya that's a tapatalk issue. I'm not seeing anything from there either. Full site works fine and you can see the pics just fine.mno problem with the pics....it's just tapatalk

Here guys. I'm not gonna post all of them but here are a couple. Posting from ttalk so hopefully it goes through just fine.

cdbe5f3048b9fa82ba7482145259dc45.jpg
31861ded9ec45153a75da796a8626f5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Your looking toned, keep up the good work chick.
I may need to get some of this stuff myself.
Also my avitars aren't working on tapa either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Those came through TX. I'm in it for the pics after all... Lol kidding.
Agreeing with everyone here. Can see some changes in a very positive way. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are looking great! Definitely see a difference. I will soon be running the mega cutting stack for 12 weeks. I will continue following your progress!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

Alright first of all, what a crazy, hectic two weeks this has been!

Between moving, midterms, tax deadlines and demanding clients... I've had no time to come on here so I apologize!

Got a little update though.

Weighed myself tonight and I'm down 2.5 pounds since a little more than a week ago. I feel a lot stronger and have noticed my endurance going up. I feel more solid if that makes any sense.

I'm running low on S4 but have been keeping the same dose. Haven't upped it.

My joints have become more sore. I'm pretty sure it's because I've been picking up heavier weights.

No vision issues.

So far so good. Pretty sure I'm hooked on this stuff lol. Terror created a monster!!

I'm definitely excited to see the end results and will stay committed. After seeing and feeling the progress, I can't get enough.

Thank you all for your continuous support and I'm glad to see more women have joined!

Glad it's going so well for you! If your joints persist to hurt you may want to look into buying some glucosamine, which will help. Another great product for joint health is Cissus support. USP labs has a great product called Super Cissus. Used many times and always solves the problem.

Yeah I might have to. its to a point where I have to stop my set not because I can't do anymore, but because of the soreness.

I'll look into it though. Thanks!

I've also been reading about Anavar a lot... Interested in it.

How much longer are you running the sarms? For some reason I just saw this thread and my wife has been wanting to start sarms as well.

Glad it's going so well for you! If your joints persist to hurt you may want to look into buying some glucosamine, which will help. Another great product for joint health is Cissus support. USP labs has a great product called Super Cissus. Used many times and always solves the problem.

We have glucosamine on the fucking counter.... I already told you to use it. And the fish oil too....

How much longer are you running the sarms? For some reason I just saw this thread and my wife has been wanting to start sarms as well.

Shes been on for a few weeks now. about 3. Shes been doing good. I was pretty surprised. Gym buddies are making comments to me too saying she looks like she is getting stronger.

Top Bottom