napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

Tha_waco_kid said:
Gotta go tailored. It's the cost of doing business. It's expensive, just like every other aspect of this 'lifestyle'. I've searched high and low for years, and custom tailored is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It also doesn't help that I'm tall (6'4) with long arms. (39").

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u from waco?

I think they make clothes smaller now then back in the day because XLs used to fit perfect but now XLs are like Larges. I don't wear anything except XXL now - I can't stand tight shirts. The pants are worse because I like baggy jeans and regular jeans are skin tight, skinny jeans are out of the question and stupid looking, and the supposed "loose fit" are tight - if I get a Fat waist then the legs gets bigger but the waist is made for an elephant. I wear 32w34l in jeans so i can wear a 34 with a belt but even 34s arent big enough in legs. I cant find baggy jeans anymore..

I pretty much only wear3 types of shirts..Fred Perry polo shirts, I buy 3xl slim fit, they fit perfect or Lonsdale t-shirts in xxl, they are a slim fit tshirt cut perfect. I also like the Lonsdale polo style too....o ya, I wear soccer jerseys also, those are usually bought in xxl when I can find them..CHELSEA FTW!!!Usually all my shirts are ordered from England but sometimes you can find them new on ebay shipped from the USA.

SpikedEggnog said:
I think they make clothes smaller now then back in the day because XLs used to fit perfect but now XLs are like Larges. I don't wear anything except XXL now - I can't stand tight shirts. The pants are worse because I like baggy jeans and regular jeans are skin tight, skinny jeans are out of the question and stupid looking, and the supposed "loose fit" are tight - if I get a Fat waist then the legs gets bigger but the waist is made for an elephant. I wear 32w34l in jeans so i can wear a 34 with a belt but even 34s arent big enough in legs. I cant find baggy jeans anymore..

Jeans are major issues for me as well. My main issue with shirts is the length. I feel like shirts are made for short fat people today.

Saiyan said:
Achilles87 said:
I just get the extra small shirts, they seem to fit me the best!.!.

Nothing wrong with a smedium lol

Hahaha I got that extra smedium shirt on when I go to the gym... Lol I'm just playing. It depends on where the shirt is from for me... Before I started lifting I could walk in grab something and go, now I'm like a girl in the dressing room trying on clothes lol.

Re: RE: Re: Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

Achilles87 said:
Saiyan said:
"Achilles87" said:

Hahaha I got that extra smedium shirt on when I go to the gym... Lol I'm just playing. It depends on where the shirt is from for me... Before I started lifting I could walk in grab something and go, now I'm like a girl in the dressing room trying on clothes lol.

The struggle is real. I feel you brother!!

Re: RE: Re: Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

SpikedEggnog said:
That sounds like my exact dilemma regarding jeans

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Just to show you all how important this thread is, check out this news story....I just want you all you bros to stay safe...
http://broscience.co/gym-guy-hospitalis ... rculation/

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
LOL, its obviously a fake article, but that's funny as fuck!!!
Haha, yea, but I got a hell of a laugh out of it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
Saiyan said:
Achilles87 said:

Lol yeah, i spend a few hours at ROSS just trying to find XXL shirts

MrChristian said:
At the risk of being banned from the forum, I'm going to do the unthinkable and ask a question about clothes. I would like to know where on God's green earth you guys find shirts (t-shirts, button down, etc.) which actually fit. I am now at a place where most shirts I buy are SUPER tight in the chest area and might as well be a circus tent flapping in the breeze in the mid region. Thankfully I am no longer shaped like a giant pear, but it seems that every shirt I buy is designed to fit one. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

I just saw this and I gotta say, "come on man, for real...????" :roll: ;)

8cartman8 said:
MrChristian said:
At the risk of being banned from the forum, I'm going to do the unthinkable and ask a question about clothes. I would like to know where on God's green earth you guys find shirts (t-shirts, button down, etc.) which actually fit. I am now at a place where most shirts I buy are SUPER tight in the chest area and might as well be a circus tent flapping in the breeze in the mid region. Thankfully I am no longer shaped like a giant pear, but it seems that every shirt I buy is designed to fit one. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

I just saw this and I gotta say, "come on man, for real...????" :roll: ;)

Well, I wasn't really worried about being banned from the forum. ;) But yea, I really wanted to know where to buy shirts that fit. I swear, every major retail store in the US sells shirts that fit men with tiny little chests and gigantic bellies. I like to call them Homer Simpson Shirts.

Welllll I wasn't really talking about not being able to talk about clothes but more so the idea that you can't find clothes that fit...you're like 6'1" and a buck seventy or so...a LaCoste or Polo would look great on ya, hell, you could probably go most places and fit into pretty much anything...hell I've got over 60 lbs on ya and a couple of inches and I don't have any probs...even Arnold back in the day could work a polo...come on y'all, I can't be the only one thinkin' this here...;). I'll extend an olive branch and help ya find clothes but I'm not paying for them ;)
[attachment=0:1ox4ogh4]image.jpg[/attachment:1ox4ogh4]
[attachment=1:1ox4ogh4]image.jpg[/attachment:1ox4ogh4]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 32
Yea man, I know I'm not huge. And I'm not going to be sporting any tank tops anytime soon. But still, if I buy a large sized shirt, the top fits great but the mid-section is gigantic on me. I guess I just like tighter fitting stuff around that area. Hmmm...I've never been a Polo wearing type guy. But there's a first time for everything. If it's good enough for Arnold... ;)

I have never been the old navy type of guy but for my birthday my mom got me some v neck shirts from there. I will say they fit me amazing, I went back and got more. I have my nice shirts but I'm getting older and 9 times out of 10 I walk out of the house I'm in work clothes or something comfortable, but if you have an old navy by go see if they got the v neck shirts and try one on.

Achilles87 said:
I have never been the old navy type of guy but for my birthday my mom got me some v neck shirts from there. I will say they fit me amazing, I went back and got more. I have my nice shirts but I'm getting older and 9 times out of 10 I walk out of the house I'm in work clothes or something comfortable, but if you have an old navy by go see if they got the v neck shirts and try one on.

Nice! I'll do that. Thanks man.

Top Bottom