napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

MrChristian

At the risk of being banned from the forum, I'm going to do the unthinkable and ask a question about clothes. I would like to know where on God's green earth you guys find shirts (t-shirts, button down, etc.) which actually fit. I am now at a place where most shirts I buy are SUPER tight in the chest area and might as well be a circus tent flapping in the breeze in the mid region. Thankfully I am no longer shaped like a giant pear, but it seems that every shirt I buy is designed to fit one. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

MrChristian said:
At the risk of being banned from the forum, I'm going to do the unthinkable and ask a question about clothes. I would like to know where on God's green earth you guys actually find shirts (t-shirts, button down, etc.) which actually fit. I am now at a place where most shirts I buy are SUPER tight in the chest area and might as well be a circus tent flapping in the breeze in the mid region. Thankfully I am no longer shaped like a big pear, but it seems that every shirt I buy is designed to fit one. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Obviously tailored shirts are going to be the best if you are doing a button up or dress shirt, but not very practical or affordable. I just get oversized shirts and deal with it man. Not a big deal to me. I can fit in most XLs, even though the arms, chest, and shoulders are pretty tight with a baggy waist. There are some XXLs I wear too just because they run smaller and I would rip them apart like the hulk if I out my arms together, so I get the bigger size lol.

I prefer Tshirts or Polos most of the time anyways, which are much easier to find a good fit for. I have some under armour Polos that just look badass on me that I love to wear, because of the way they form around my arms, chest and shoulders

Another thing is pants also. Even though my waist can fit in 30s with room, my legs can't even get into them, so it's back to the same predicament. I am up to getting 36-38 now to fit my legs and just tightening the shit out of them with a belt.

Re: RE: Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

MrChristian said:
At the risk of being banned from the forum, I'm going to do the unthinkable and ask a question about clothes. I would like to know where on God's green earth you guys find shirts (t-shirts, button down, etc.) which actually fit. I am now at a place where most shirts I buy are SUPER tight in the chest area and might as well be a circus tent flapping in the breeze in the mid region. Thankfully I am no longer shaped like a giant pear, but it seems that every shirt I buy is designed to fit one. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!
I rock XL black Hanes extremes from Wal-Mart all day erry day, lol. If you have a Burlington coat factory where you live check that out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

MrChristian said:

Google form fitting shirts...alot of bb sites out there sell em...they look damn good if u lift. Mostly tee shirts though but worth a look..ironville is a site/brand I buy from alot..also cafe press

RickRock said:
Another thing is pants also. Even though my waist can fit in 30s with room, my legs can't even get into them, so it's back to the same predicament. I am up to getting 36-38 now to fit my legs and just tightening the shit out of them with a belt.

I'm starting to have the same problem with pants. My waist size is 34", but if I buy 34 pants I have to peel them off of my legs at the end of the day. So I stick with 36" pants and tighten the belt.

cmb5017 said:
MrChristian said:

Google form fitting shirts...alot of bb sites out there sell em...they look damn good if u lift. Mostly tee shirts though but worth a look..ironville is a site/brand I buy from alot..also cafe press

Thanks cmb, I'll check that out!

Re: RE: Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
I rock XL black Hanes extremes from Wal-Mart all day erry day, lol. If you have a Burlington coat factory where you live check that out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yep, there's one pretty close to where I live. Thanks!

Big and tall lol been buying from them for a long time...

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Shirts aren't my problem.
My problem is jeans, legs won't fit in jeans that fit my waist. I always have to buy a bigger waste size or get wide leg jeans which I hate.

Go to apparel.com and look at next level apparel shirts. They are 60-40 poly cotton so they are a little strecthy but the fit is tapered so that is not a straight cut down hella loose

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Go to apparel.com and look at next level apparel shirts. They are 60-40 poly cotton so they are a little strecthy but the fit is tapered so that is not a straight cut down hella loose

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Damn, I may have to check that out. Thanks for the info

Pants are a disaster when you have good size legs. I have yet to find a solution there except bigger sizes. Dress shirts I end up getting a size bigger but "modern" or "athletic" fit. This way the neck and chest is big enough but it is a bit tighter in the gut area.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Where the hell do you guys find shirts which actually fit?

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Pants are a disaster when you have good size legs. I have yet to find a solution there except bigger sizes. Dress shirts I end up getting a size bigger but "modern" or "athletic" fit. This way the neck and chest is big enough but it is a bit tighter in the gut area.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
I have the same issue with pants. I'm used to just getting big boy pants now

Pants u have to go to a tailor. Who would give u a good deal on dress pants.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I have found that some companies like Guess make dress shirts in this fabric that stretch, but there Xxl is not a true Xxl to me and is still to small. But may be an option for some.
I have also found a company called "buffalo jeans" who make designer jeans of this material that look and feel great with stretch to them. They come in standard style or newer styles etc I bought mine at JCpenney. There usually about $50-70 a pair but they run sales and are about $40 if you catch one.

Any regular shirts fit just fine I did have to order my dress up button up for my brothers wedding online though

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Next level tshirts are nice. Really comfortable, but they run super small. The XL is skin tight on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya me too. I love them. Thats what i print on for my biz thise shirts

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Gotta go tailored. It's the cost of doing business. It's expensive, just like every other aspect of this 'lifestyle'. I've searched high and low for years, and custom tailored is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It also doesn't help that I'm tall (6'4) with long arms. (39").

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom