napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When did you boys jump on the hot sauce!?

And I imagine if you became source less, life would be a living hell until the doctor's set you up with a dosing protocol? Then they would only prescribe a dosage just to get your levels to a normal state and nothing extreme. No more Incredible Hulk like type cycles. Could some people learn to live with that after living such anot enhanced life for so long? Could that lead to depression?

Bro regardless I'm gonna find some extra gear to pin. Trust that. The 44 is gonna always be on hulk status...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25-26. Did my first cycle not too ready. But, did alot of research and decided to do my next cycle the same of test only. The results you can get of test only with proper diet at my age are fucking amazing. Hate to see the newbies(although i am one) think they need to stack for their first.

Am 56. And a birthday coming soon!

Dorin, you look great for 56 partner. I know you are in a nursing program, i am a firefighter emt trying to become a medic. Cheers to you brother for going through the school now. Medical school is very hard and very trying. The lack of free time really effects you. Honestly you look 30 so good for you. Best of luck to both of us brother.

Dorin, you look great for 56 partner. I know you are in a nursing program, i am a firefighter emt trying to become a medic. Cheers to you brother for going through the school now. Medical school is very hard and very trying. The lack of free time really effects you. Honestly you look 30 so good for you. Best of luck to both of us brother.

Thx! Goal is to be physical therapist and help peole like me recover from serious injury accidents.

Thx! Goal is to be physical therapist and help peole like me recover from serious injury accidents.

I'm in school for Physical Therapy :) Almost done next fall and graduate with an associate's degree that will be grandfathered to a bachelor's :)
38 now. Between sophomore and junior year. Thought I was gonna be a pro athlete. Too short and not fast enough. Haha... Went to the army then went to college and didn't do anything for that time. Started off and on the right way around 28. I see people I went to high school with and feel I've aged or anti aged better then they have. My wife asks if I would be against our son doing them and I can honestly say no but at the right age not when you are a stupid kid. I'm not on trt my levels stay pretty consistent. I've gotten tested and have even tried techniques to drop it to get it covered but no help. I don't blast and cruise I come off for a bit longer than the normal routine but might start shortening that time. I've thought about the self imposed trt like 44 mentioned. A few buddies have and recommend it. Would you 44?

#TeamDreamCrusher

Yo!

36 i took my first injectable for TRT. After DR prescribed this i said what the hell might as well give it a go. Up until this point i always avoided AAS. All my buddies were doing it when we were early 20's but i didnt want to fuck up my baby making abilities. I started cycles shortly after my 37 Bday...i made some early mistakes on dosages and such at the begining...taking advice from the wrong people and not really being were i should have been physically to run AAS. i took just over 1 year off of AAS at 40.5. I have just started up again with SARMS and AAS at almost 42. im in much better shape this time around, much more knowledge and quality mentors (this forum) so going ahead with a new found confidence.

Stay hungry!

I have started Physical therapy online co req and pre req classes. In Arizona I need to have 40 hours volunteer time in PT. And I do need to go back to work and having a license as EMS certified Medical assistant can only do me good! So will be looking as Physical Therapy Aide soon! Body building not only strengthen muscle, but also bone by building up bone density to take additional strength require by our skeletal frame!
Am lucky to be in this good shape after all have been through!

Last edited:
Top Bottom