napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When did you boys jump on the hot sauce!?

I think 43 Beastradol from NTBM lol Now I blast and cruise . 49 now test/deca mostly tiny bit of tren .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty I was in Junior High when I first fucked with them and I graduated high school just after turning 17. So young af is when. Left it alone for a few years, got back to it post Desert Storm, left it alone then picked back up in 2007 and been balls to the walls since. Self imposed TRT as of age 43-44.

Am on TRT, so I blast and cruize. I start on my early 50's because I could not get more bulk and muscle. But my body has been badly damaged! I was hit by two cars and broken in 216 or 218 places. Actually I was dead set against going on the sauce, but my doctor talk me into it! He said my bones healed well, but am big dude and am now going to need additional muscle to help carry my frame through its workload! So this is part of my recovery process and is working. Am up to 90 kilogrammes at 1.8 meter tall!! Am always going to be big guy, but how do I want it? Big and heavyset or big and musculare! Those are my choice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
009bc2be9691bc1586a7652f15af3a1d.jpg
2aa663b7c06ace53e8299d090e5bbabc.jpg

You're over 50 Dorin??

Robolics Labs Representative

They were just talking about that stuff on ESPN 30 for 30...

This lab was pretty fucken serious, they invented this product at the time called clear. Lots of athletes went there and balco was pretty wide spread here through California. I actually only got to try them once with some super sustanon, was the only 400mg test I've used that didn't have any pip was decent.

38 now. Between sophomore and junior year. Thought I was gonna be a pro athlete. Too short and not fast enough. Haha... Went to the army then went to college and didn't do anything for that time. Started off and on the right way around 28. I see people I went to high school with and feel I've aged or anti aged better then they have. My wife asks if I would be against our son doing them and I can honestly say no but at the right age not when you are a stupid kid. I'm not on trt my levels stay pretty consistent. I've gotten tested and have even tried techniques to drop it to get it covered but no help. I don't blast and cruise I come off for a bit longer than the normal routine but might start shortening that time. I've thought about the self imposed trt like 44 mentioned. A few buddies have and recommend it. Would you 44?

38 now. Between sophomore and junior year. Thought I was gonna be a pro athlete. Too short and not fast enough. Haha... Went to the army then went to college and didn't do anything for that time. Started off and on the right way around 28. I see people I went to high school with and feel I've aged or anti aged better then they have. My wife asks if I would be against our son doing them and I can honestly say no but at the right age not when you are a stupid kid. I'm not on trt my levels stay pretty consistent. I've gotten tested and have even tried techniques to drop it to get it covered but no help. I don't blast and cruise I come off for a bit longer than the normal routine but might start shortening that time. I've thought about the self imposed trt like 44 mentioned. A few buddies have and recommend it. Would you 44?

Bro to be honest this sounds ridiculous, if I'm reading this correctly you are attempting to sabotage your own natural testosterone production just to be placed on TRT why ? That makes no sense and is completely unhealthy,

Here's a quote from one of our members whos been on TRT the past 15 years :

sorry bro..but you don't have a clue what being on testosterone (cruising) for years does to you..if you did ..you won't even consider it.......
TRT is a life saver for those that HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS.....its not something ANYONE that has been on it for years would willingly choose
It effects so much more than you can comprehend...over 300 different hormones are compromised/shut down or altered...

"Buen"

I didn't do anything extreme to lower it. Just tried some bullshit theories to get it to drop before I went to the clinic. I thought about self imposed trt but I haven't done it, I was just asking what his thoughts were on it and why he chose to do it. Thank you for sharing that. I do realize the hormones being compromised and that's one of the reasons I continue to come off and let myself normalize. I typically wait quite a bit longer than what's needed and get checked out before I go back on, while on, and when I come off.

I didn't do anything extreme to lower it. Just tried some bullshit theories to get it to drop before I went to the clinic. I thought about self imposed trt but I haven't done it, I was just asking what his thoughts were on it and why he chose to do it. Thank you for sharing that. I do realize the hormones being compromised and that's one of the reasons I continue to come off and let myself normalize. I typically wait quite a bit longer than what's needed and get checked out before I go back on, while on, and when I come off.

Well you should stop trying to reduce your natural testosterone production, that is not wise.

Yeah I agree. It was about 5 years ago when the hormone clinics started popping up and handing out scripts. Lol

Of course they wanna take you money. I just had my chiropractor arrested for treating people for hormone imbalances, so basically there are entities that just want to take your money. Alot of times not in the best interest of the patient. I can only imagine how many people she's put on TRT that never even needed it. Pretty fucked up if you ask me,

Of course they wanna take you money. I just had my chiropractor arrested for treating people for hormone imbalances, so basically there are entities that just want to take your money. Alot of times not in the best interest of the patient. I can only imagine how many people she's put on TRT that never even needed it. Pretty fucked up if you ask me,

Yeah I can imagine, between the medical field and big pharma there's a lot of shit being pushed that's more lethal or just as lethal as hardcore street drugs. I saw a special that dentists are the most corrupt because your teeth are the hardest to self diagnose and typically there's no need for treatment. (Sorry if I offend a dentist) Gotta keep them in their million dollar houses!

Dude I'm 45 and waited till I hit my 40's and made the decision based upon my kids being grown, wanting no more kids and my own selfish goals of wanting more size. Don't get it twisted I'm not complaining, but if I found myself sourceless I'd be fucked for a good minute till the docs would say I needed TRT. This is something you have to live with bro, I can't say yea, or neigh to if you should. You do, but understand there is no turning back when you're in this like I am as far as getting test levels to normal... probably take a lot of therapy and 5 years for me to get to minimal levels of low T. Understand I've been obsessed with bodybuilding since the days of Lee Labrada, Lee Haney, Gary Strydom and Phil Hill, I dwarf a lot of those guys now with exception to Gary Strydom in his prime and it's probably close. I'm bigger than a few select pro's now, but I'm stuck in a sense where as you have options.

Gymjunkie, i'm new to trying AAS. I got my made to order testosterone enanthate sitting in two 10ml vials in my bed side table, ordered my hardware, and will be running a 12 week cycle this spring. I just want to ask you a personal question. You say you have been blasting and cruising for ten years. I would gather that it's obvious you are a changed man because of the results you have experienced, and you are maybe or aren't competing in psyique competition. Anyways, my question is would you or could you get off AAS altogether? Does natural testosterone output diminish a little bit at a time with each steroid cycle? I definitely am going to run my 12 week test E cycle this spring but I plan on running a PCT afterwards and see where that puts me. Is it possible to be content for the guy that's never tried it before. I know that sounds very vague considering people are all different, but could one really gain alot from a properly run testosterone only cycle?

Dude I'm 45 and waited till I hit my 40's and made the decision based upon my kids being grown, wanting no more kids and my own selfish goals of wanting more size. Don't get it twisted I'm not complaining, but if I found myself sourceless I'd be fucked for a good minute till the docs would say I needed TRT. This is something you have to live with bro, I can't say yea, or neigh to if you should. You do, but understand there is no turning back when you're in this like I am as far as getting test levels to normal... probably take a lot of therapy and 5 years for me to get to minimal levels of low T. Understand I've been obsessed with bodybuilding since the days of Lee Labrada, Lee Haney, Gary Strydom and Phil Hill, I dwarf a lot of those guys now with exception to Gary Strydom in his prime and it's probably close. I'm bigger than a few select pro's now, but I'm stuck in a sense where as you have options.

Thanks for following up 44. That's what I was wondering about and I've thought about too. What if the well dries up or gets so expensive you're priced out (not you but me). I recall Canseco trying to come off what I believe was 15 years of use and them telling him no way, he had completed crashed his own system so he was put on TRT. Thanks again.

And I imagine if you became source less, life would be a living hell until the doctor's set you up with a dosing protocol? Then they would only prescribe a dosage just to get your levels to a normal state and nothing extreme. No more Incredible Hulk like type cycles. Could some people learn to live with that after living such anot enhanced life for so long? Could that lead to depression?

Last edited:
Top Bottom