napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

n2guard just went up too $100 a bottle .. dig in bro lol

jesus h christ. did you ever think you would see a day cycle support was $100 dollars?
Holy shit, these guys are too fucking much. Paying 100 bucks for cycle support? Come on....and we already thought 80 bucks was ridiculous

TUDCA is good shit though. I'd be surprised if N2g had any real TUDCA in it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tudca is great. That's a true support. Not with 100 though. Just buy it pure from RUI.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Seriously guys, I just bought 60 days worth of tudca, 5 bottles of liv52 ds, and a bottle of cycle support and all that cost me 100$ lol and they want me to buy that horse shit for 100$ haha haha

But it comes with a fancy label as well.
They can shove that label up their ass lol

bc164f4ef83de2109fdcc10d0c6ffd7c.jpg

Seriously guys, I just bought 60 days worth of tudca, 5 bottles of liv52 ds, and a bottle of cycle support and all that cost me 100$ lol and they want me to buy that horse shit for 100$ haha haha

yes tudca is the best thing for liver support but fux all that other crap in there that was $80. you got the right idea. i like NAC and tucda. that combo is more then enough and half the price of n2guard. i feel nac is better then liv 52

how much do you get tudca for? i see it for $35

yes tudca is the best thing for liver support but fux all that other crap in there that was $80. you got the right idea. i like NAC and tucda. that combo is more then enough and half the price of n2guard. i feel nac is better then liv 52

how much do you get tudca for? i see it for $35
Yes, I also use nac year round as well as liv52 year round. So, really I use nac, liv52 ds, cycle assist, and tudca. I bought Olympus labs tudca off Amazon for 54.99 but it's 60 days worth. That's the cheapest I've found tuda in capsule form. I'm sure you can buy the bulk powder a little cheaper but I was being lazy and didn't feel like measuring it. Just pop a cap, lol.

Top Bottom