napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Checking in

Bro Science

A quick Hey to all, Found the forum following Dylan on youtube. Great to see all the real talk taking place and look forward to joining in.
Thanks

Welcome to AR bro. Feel free to ask anything you want. Looking forwar to your input as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 4 weeks into my first ever cycle using oxymetholone/anapolon so I do have a fair few questions and still reading the forum

A quick Hey to all, Found the forum following Dylan on youtube. Great to see all the real talk taking place and look forward to joining in.
Thanks

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... LOVE the screen name! Im always here to help in any way that i can so don't hesitate to let me know!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... LOVE the screen name! Im always here to help in any way that i can so don't hesitate to let me know!
Thanks really aprcehate the welcome, Yea fitting for me i thought, been watching your channel a fair time now the anapolon vid you put out was top notch

I have gained 12kg and side effects have been mild few head aches if I dont eat enough carbs, I was as low weight as 64kg so anadrol suited me for this reason. I will do a full write up in the correct forum along with some pct questions,

Thanks really aprcehate the welcome, Yea fitting for me i thought, been watching your channel a fair time now the anapolon vid you put out was top notch

im really glad everything is helping brother... thats what they are there for! thanks for the support as well!

Your videos stood out for me, Honest no bs approach, After lurking here for a while you all seam to keep it real and the offers of advise is great.

thanks brother... you will only get the very best here, i assure you! you have already seen it and the more you participate the more you will see!

I'd like to see you running some test along side that anadrol. You will get strong as fuck. And get some good size. But you will loose a lot of it later on. Those anapolon are good. They also can suppress your appetite where running test will help with that.

Top Bottom