napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with planning a first tren cycle

ibanez

As the title says..
In a month or so i am planing to do a 20wk eq/test cycle and i was thinking of finishing the last 6 weeks of the cycle with trenbolone (together with test and eq).
I am thinking test en 350mg/wk and boldenone 500mg/wk.
I dont know how much tren should i dose, would prefer the doses to be low to keep the sides low and because it is my first tren cycle.

What would you recommend for PCT? Would it be ok to wait untill the cycle is finished and than do clomid, nolvadex and aromasin? Or should i take aromasin all the time during the cycle?

As the title says..
In a month or so i am planing to do a 20wk eq/test cycle and i was thinking of finishing the last 6 weeks of the cycle with trenbolone (together with test and eq).
I dont know how much tren should i dose, would prefer the doses to be low to keep the sides low and because it is my first tren cycle.

What would you recommend for PCT? Would it be ok to wait untill the cycle is finished and than do clomid, nolvadex and aromasin? Or should i take aromasin all the time during the cycle?

What's Ur stats bro and how many cycles have u done before

What's Ur stats bro and how many cycles have u done before

I am 36yo, 178cm and 87kg. I was 20kg heavier for christmass, undertrained, but i have started cross training and gym to get some strenght and condition. I work on the power lines and i climb the palls at work so i need to be strong and not too heavy.
I recently finished eq/test cycle that made me feel very good :) :) and now i am on my pct with pregnyl and clomid.

I've done a few cycles with dianabol when i was young and stupid, no pct or anything, didn't know nothing about that back than.

I won't recommend u use it...however if u choose to use tren ace for the first time so it can exit Ur system quickly if u need to come off in a hurry. I pinned 50 mg eod. That's enough to gauge how you'll feel. But I didn't stay on it no time..it was harsh on me. Tren is definitely not for everyone. Caber will need to be on hand to fight prolactin sides if u get them

Yes, i was considering using ace in the begining.. So, caber is good to have ready if gyno starts kicking in? Thanx cmb5017!

Yea that's right. If u could bump Ur eq up to 800 mg you'll really be glad u did. Also consider npp as a substitute to tren. Less harsh. Just an option .probably still get the results u seek

I don't know man but for me on my first Tren cycle I went with Tren E, personally I had fewer sides like Tren cough, sweats and insomnia, sure E stays in your system longer but Ace is more potent and you're more likely to experience the cough and other sides, plus you'll need to pin Ace more frequently, your call

Yeah tren got me choking like post marathon after a superset. I love tren but its very different from user to user. Whether you run npp or any tren ester you should run caber from the start of either compound

I don't reccomend tren at all for what you're doing. Also you wanna only do 6 weeks I'd opt for npp. I'd opt for npp regardless actually cause it's not nearly as harsh as tren.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't reccomend tren at all for what you're doing. Also you wanna only do 6 weeks I'd opt for npp. I'd opt for npp regardless actually cause it's not nearly as harsh as tren.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I like this approach as well.. good advice!

whats the main goal from the cycle bro?

What are your stats man? Height weight BF? I would start with around 250mg to gauge your reaction. That's more than enough to put some serious mass on. But 350 isn't super high either. You just never know how each person will react to tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the title says..

200 at 5'8" is pretty heavy, what is your Bodyfat %?

and i would not recommend TREN by any means for what you are looking for: strength, endurance, and power, i would suggest a classic 200/200, test/deca split, with added GW Cardarine. this would give added strength and muscle, increased fat metabo, PLUS more endurance/power for climbing power lines. with this set up you can keep EQ in their as well for added endurance/LBM.

sarms is having sale today 20% off.

and for DECA, pharmalady is having October special to get a discount on platinum biotech DECA, PM if you are interested

Ok sorry I didn't read far enough. As the others said its not really the best option for what you want. EQ and test would be enough to build strength. Tren is going to put mass on you especially at 350mg. If anything I would do what I said before and cap it off at 250 or even 150 a week just to give a little edge. Don't underestimate tren sides. Your friends at the gym are not you. Sides can be rough and it effects some mentally and emotionally. Liver toxicity and suppression on seratonin to boot, I'd start very low if you insist on running it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahhhh i see i missed the post about cross training and i also see A HUGE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW... several things here... you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in your pct... your going to have a horrible time if you continue with that in terms of recovery, losing gains and setting yourself back... second, you have quite a significant time before your next cycle so you need to be focusing on your bridge in between cycles right now as opposed to being concerned with your next cycle... your getting far too ahead of yourself... you need to take this time with your bridge and focus on getting yourself in the proper condition to be able to run a next cycle.. also, if your looking at cross training and things that have a lot of cardio involved, tren is basically the worst option you can think of... we need to focus on your bridge right now... then, your next cycle for your goals and sport, would want to include eq and primo, along with sr9009 and gw-501516.. here's a bridge cycle for you first and then i'll give you a sick layout for a future cycle after your bridge... also, PLEASE get on the proper pct... im listing that first, then your sarms bridge, then your future cycle...

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

SARMS BRIDGE

1-12 rad 140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses every 2-3 hours
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

CYCLE

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
9-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
7-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

ahhhh i see i missed the post about cross training and i also see A HUGE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW... several things here... you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in your pct... your going to have a horrible time if you continue with that in terms of recovery, losing gains and setting yourself back... second, you have quite a significant time before your next cycle so you need to be focusing on your bridge in between cycles right now as opposed to being concerned with your next cycle... your getting far too ahead of yourself... you need to take this time with your bridge and focus on getting yourself in the proper condition to be able to run a next cycle.. also, if your looking at cross training and things that have a lot of cardio involved, tren is basically the worst option you can think of... we need to focus on your bridge right now... then, your next cycle for your goals and sport, would want to include eq and primo, along with sr9009 and gw-501516.. here's a bridge cycle for you first and then i'll give you a sick layout for a future cycle after your bridge... also, PLEASE get on the proper pct... im listing that first, then your sarms bridge, then your future cycle...

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

SARMS BRIDGE

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

CYCLE

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
9-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
7-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanx again for your advice Dylan.

I have already taken 2 doses of Pregnyl a week after the last pin.
Would you suggest i start with clomid nolvadex etc. right now or should i wait longer given that i cycled enanthates so my levels are probably still somewhat high. ?

Dylan's layout is solid bro.. Utilizing sarms as a bridge not only helps you maintain gains made on previous cycle, but helps repair nagging injuries as you wrap things up. Ostarine has been a staple of mine for years, but with the new shit like RAD and other new product offerings really changes the game. You can essentially come off a cycle, jump on SARMS, and make gains over your previous AAS cycle.. and not have to deal with the side effects.

Sports science is becoming more and more interesting.

Thnx guys!
Just one more thing, after test enanthate and boldenone, how soon after last pin should i start with pct? Sorry if it is a stupid question, i am doing my research as much as i can but dont have a lot of spare time being a single father of two, photographer and electrician...
Btw, i will loose the tren and only do test/eq cycle and focus more on my diet

I found that a blend like Tri-Tren (Tren-A, Tren-E, and Tren-H) gave me MUCH less sides than straight Tren-A did. Tren-A was very harsh, Tri-Tren is very smooth. I have the darker urine, as expected due to metabolites, and very slight night sweats, and my body is hot all the time, but that is it for sides. I am pleased.

That said, for what the OP wants, Tren is a bad choice, as many others have already said.

Top Bottom