napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009: The Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
This is the one many of you have been waiting for. In this video I discuss one of the newest breakthroughs I have found, SR9009. A brand new sarm, SR9009 is a breakthrough in the treatment of metabolic syndrome, obesity and hopefully type 2 diabetes... You will learn what SR9009 is, how it works and also how to properly dose it. This is a very informative video and provides all the guidance you will want on this new breakthrough sarm! Enjoy the video!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s1slXjQ2I4

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow at work. Lol. Longer drives I just hit play and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one many of you have been waiting for. In this video I discuss one of the newest breakthroughs I have found, SR9009. A brand new sarm, SR9009 is a breakthrough in the treatment of metabolic syndrome, obesity and hopefully type 2 diabetes... You will learn what SR9009 is, how it works and also how to properly dose it. This is a very informative video and provides all the guidance you will want on this new breakthrough sarm! Enjoy the video!!!!!!!!!

Fuck bro, I absolutely cannot wait to try this. This shit sounds like a miracle for me.

I dig the intro and music in the video. Does this mean I can eat some mother fucking pizza and take 9009 and be cool...lol just playin bro. Very informative my man. All aboard the Gainzzz Trainnnnn!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Just watched the video dylan, and I'm very excited to try this to say the least. It sounds awesome to use during a cut, or even during a bulk to stay leaner. Like GW it appears to be versatile enough to be used anytime, and when stacked with GW and other sarms it sounds like the ultimate powerhouse for fat burning!

Great informational video!

awesome video. This sarm looks like it would be a great benefit for my next sarms cutting stack.

What really caught me about this video is when you said that once a fat cell has been stretched it doesn't go back to normal and it makes it easier for your body to store fat there again. I feel like this is exactly my problem. If I skimp on my diet for just one day I notice I'm fatter the next day. Now obviously it's not true adipose tissue but I feel if I wasn't obese the first part of my life this wouldn't be an issue. I'm really looking forward to see what this SR9009 can do for me and see if it can help reset my body.

What will this be dosed at in the bottle? Will the dropper allow for easy measuring of 5mg doses?

from what dylan was saying i am assuming it will be dosed at around 20-30mg/ mL. but if thats the case, then its easy enough to take 1/4 of a dropper or so to get 5mg. they have nicely marked droppers, easy to measure and read

What really caught me about this video is when you said that once a fat cell has been stretched it doesn't go back to normal and it makes it easier for your body to store fat there again. I feel like this is exactly my problem. If I skimp on my diet for just one day I notice I'm fatter the next day. Now obviously it's not true adipose tissue but I feel if I wasn't obese the first part of my life this wouldn't be an issue. I'm really looking forward to see what this SR9009 can do for me and see if it can help reset my body.

Ditto...once fat will get fat again, and I was real fat as a kid myself so I may check this out and construct an ideal stack to stay lean and still make gains!

What will this be dosed at in the bottle? Will the dropper allow for easy measuring of 5mg doses?

If I remember correctly it will be 20mg per ml, so you'd just measure out 0.25ml increments which should be exactly the hashes on the dropper

Just saw the video, I want to place my PRE-order now! Sr -9009 sounds very promising. Dylan's videos continue to get even more informative & professionally produced. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'd like some info on SR9009. So, I Realize this sarm has been out for a few years now. Is there plenty of extensive bloodwork to tell if any abnormalities have been detected?

Reason I ask, it's just too good sounding haha. I mean I 100% believe compounds like this were always possible. But if it's really this good, this is Civilization changing compounds. Overall quality of life boost??

So regarding the Mitochondria, does it replace the mitochondria or get rid of it? The compound seems like it's just doing so much, and I really wanted to get some knowledge under my belt on this, because I Would consider using it later this year for sure with some GW. GW seems to be tried and true already.

Top Bottom