napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush Apparel?? Perhaps coming soon?? Your feedback needed...

Ya man.. Lonely island boys!!

Take abox..... Cut a hole in the box...... Now put your dick in that box....

Its a dick in the box....[emoji443][emoji445][emoji441][emoji444][emoji444][emoji445]

PHURIOUS

Im on a boat. Take long hard look at the mutha fuckin boat

PHURIOUS

I think Dylan is going to pull me aside for a lecture on what I just started here [emoji115] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man I created a night shift thread. But these animals.. I can't corral then all night alone!

Haha it's all good bro. Let's just try to keep it to a minimum and from taking over threads. Anybody looking for anything to pertain to the original topic shouldn't have to go back pages to find anything useful. Thanks buddy

On a serious note... the apparel is getting closer and closer... There will be an "Adrenaline Shop" and we need to get serious on the voting now on what you really want to see in the store... No more playing now guys, unless you don't really want it... I really need to know what everyone wants to see there...

Im very big on the tanks, hoodies, beanies, shaker cups, sweats etc... I definitely want an adrenaline sweatsuit type outfit and under armour type compression shirts... i really need you to start posting what your interests are...

On a serious note... the apparel is getting closer and closer... There will be an "Adrenaline Shop" and we need to get serious on the voting now on what you really want to see in the store... No more playing now guys, unless you don't really want it... I really need to know what everyone wants to see there...

Im very big on the tanks, hoodies, beanies, shaker cups, sweats etc... I definitely want an adrenaline sweatsuit type outfit and under armour type compression shirts... i really need you to start posting what your interests are...

Things I would definitely buy would be sweats, shirts, and a few shakers. Those things have my vote for sure

I am down for the hoodies, beanies, shaker cups, and Sweats. as long as they are high quality and clothing is BIG of course..

Tanks/T's. Shakers. Hoodies. And the compression shirts sounds promising. I live in FL and have no need for a beanie. But most people here have voted for it. So I'll vote for beanies for them.

Mens

Tees
Tanks
Long sleeve performance
Muscle shirt
Hoodies
Workout shorts
Workout pants
Hats

Women

Tees