napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats up from SOCAl :)

msand951

Whats up bros, looking for some advice . Sorry im sure this question get answered alot. A little about myself. Im 37 years young. weight 182 not lean a little belly if I take my shirt off but if I leave it on I look in shape lol dont know my fat numbers sorry. In and out of the gym all the time . But ive been out for about 4months about to jump in.
Never done steroids.
medications im on.
Astma pumps advair and albuterol

Klonopin , cause im crazy, kidding of course ,only sometimes. But for anxiety and panic attacks

Suppliments ive taken
Creatine and protein thats it. no pre workouts cause will make me crazy with my anxiety
I feel like im maxed out dont have the drive any more. Dont know my max bench but the heaviest Ill bench with no spotter is a measley 135lbs for 10 reps. Thats with creatine.
My goals simple I like to stay around 180 -190lbs lean . Nothing extreme
watched alot of sarms youtube videos that lead me to this forum they all seem to burn fat and build muscle. Im in a budget and Id like to start of simple maybe try 1 sarm like lgd 4033 by itself . make the gains then after finishing lgd try mk677 to keep burning fat and stay strong.
Or If i had only one choice to make which sarm would you get. Heard possibly osterine lowers hdl , s4 messes your eyes.
Mk677 seems can be taken for longer periods with little to no side affects. But LGD with its anabolic similiarity sounds amazing not to try it.
Oh and links to the best places to buy them please.

Pureessenceresearch.com
The ONLY place to buy sarms bro.
I am on a week and a half of s4. Two nights ago I got the eye issues you are speaking of. Kind of a yellow tint to everything. I am not going to stop though. It's not too bad right now so I'll continue.
Lgd is a good bulker to start with. S4 will add gardening and vascularity. GW is perfect for endurance and ensuring you don't go catabolic.
The capabilities are endless. And there is a major sale going on right now at PE. Why not get a few and stack them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up bros, looking for some advice . Sorry im sure this question get answered alot. A little about myself. Im 37 years young. weight 182 not lean a little belly if I take my shirt off but if I leave it on I look in shape lol dont know my fat numbers sorry. In and out of the gym all the time . But ive been out for about 4months about to jump in.
Never done steroids.
medications im on.

Klonopin , cause im crazy, kidding of course ,only sometimes. But for anxiety and panic attacks

Suppliments ive taken
Creatine and protein thats it. no pre workouts cause will make me crazy with my anxiety
I feel like im maxed out dont have the drive any more. Dont know my max bench but the heaviest Ill bench with no spotter is a measley 135lbs for 10 reps. Thats with creatine.
watched alot of sarms youtube videos that lead me to this forum they all seem to burn fat and build muscle. Im in a budget and Id like to start of simple maybe try 1 sarm like lgd 4033 by itself . make the gains then after finishing lgd try mk677 to keep burning fat and stay strong.
Or If i had only one choice to make which sarm would you get. Heard possibly osterine lowers hdl , s4 messes your eyes.
Mk677 seems can be taken for longer periods with little to no side affects. But LGD with its anabolic similiarity sounds amazing not to try it.

Hey bro welcome to AR! Great place, great people! You will start to see your dreams and goals becoming a reality soon enough! Please PM me any time if you are having any issues with psychiatric meds. I have bipolar disorder which includes anxiety disorder as well. All of it is 100% under control now that I'm on the right meds. Klonopin is great for acute anxiety attacks as you know, but I would suggest talking to your doctor about additional options that you can take regularly that will prevent you from having acute attacks. I take a medicine before bed every night called atarax or generic name hydroxyzine. It is an antihistamine, but also is often prescribed for anxiety as well. Other good meds to really realy really consider are lexapro,celexa, and zoloft. They are antidepressants in a class called SSRI which stands for selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors. Even if you aren't depressed, the mechanism of action in SSRIs is meant to give you more clear and rational thinking, which does a tremendous job treating anxiety. Once these kick in, its like a huge weight coming off your shoulders. I apologize if you already know about all this, but the way this place works is that everyone is here to help you feel healthy and that does not only pertain to your physical health. Your mental health is equally as important. Always feel free to reach out bro. Welcome!

You have the SARMs link from Saiyan. Here is a link with some general info on anxiety and depression meds. Hope this helps brother!

http://www.anxieties.com/152/introduction-common-medications-for-anxiety-disorders#.Vk8ht1WrTC0

welcome bro. not sure what your budget is but I would try to atleast run a triple stack sarms package with some test base. I think that would be ultimate for what you are wanting to do. not against running one at a time there are a lot of guys on here that are running stand alones to log for pure essence. I do know that you cannot buy better sarms than pure essence. if your budget wont allow atleast save for a full 8-12 week run with 2 bottles or test and that would be a nice way to open you up to see tremendous goals reached.

Never done steroids.
medications im on.

Suppliments ive taken

Welcome to the family bro. Glad to have you. Let me know if you need anything from me

Doing the pure essence mk677 now. You will see my log. Its pretty instant man. Haha if this is short term effect and the good effects are supposed to show down the road im more than excited. Great stuff so far. I love it.

I go with pure essence too. You will see them all over here. They are killing it on the SARMS and ancillary market. They have some mean male enhancement products too.

Welcome to AR man.

Welcome to the rush! Stick around and get to know us on here. There is plenty of awesome advice that will serve you well on your journey :).

Thanks for great replies , I really appreciate it.

@ transformer24 , thanks bro. I'll ask my psychiatrist bout the other meds. I tried the antidepressants from A-Z and felt worse.
Hopefully the sarms dont mess with my anxiety it might even help me just gotta try . Ill probably start at a 1/4 dose and move up every couple days just to see how I feel.

Thanks for great replies , I really appreciate it.

@ transformer24 , thanks bro. I'll ask my psychiatrist bout the other meds. I tried the antidepressants from A-Z and felt worse.
Hopefully the sarms dont mess with my anxiety it might even help me just gotta try . Ill probably start at a 1/4 dose and move up every couple days just to see how I feel.

Anytime bro! The SARMs should actually help. You just have a better overall sense of well being with SARMs.

Never done steroids.
medications im on.

Suppliments ive taken

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... i hope that the videos helped you and im glad you found your way here bro... just so you know, GW is the one that improves cholesterol... it was originally designed to treat cholesterol... so if that is an issue for you, then that is definitely something you want to incorporate... with the intended goals you have and your want to only run 1-2 sarms to start, i would go with a stack of either SR9009 and RAD140 or GW and MK 2866... Ideally you would run a stack of three or more for max results but you will still see great results with this type of stack... SR and RAD is a very strong stack together and would be the most optimal... especially if you added gw and mk to it but the choice is ultimately yours... just let me know and i would be happy to set you up a very strong stack...

Never done steroids.
medications im on.

Suppliments ive taken
Welcome to AR bro! We are glad to have you. You've come to the right place to get you setup with a nice sarms stack. Here is a nice little stack that I personally would highly recommend to start you off with

MK2866 25mg per day
RAD140 30mg per day
GW 20mg per day
MK677 25mg Per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

All available from www.pureessenceresearch.com

Cool thanks guys,
Ive been hooked on the videos and excited to jump in. After i shake this cold i'll be back at the gym. Been off since i started coaching soccer for U10 but season is done. I wish i saw your replies earlier. I saw a video of ldg+mk677 being a good combo for gains. I also like the joint repair or help cause i had tendon surgery a year ago for my right tricep tendon. So i ordered enough Lgd for a cycle . Should I lay off it and try one of the combos you mentioned. Or lgd plus another sarm for a cycle then do a cycle you mentioned for recomp. I heard pct is needed for lgd. Of course between cycles.
Oh should i still take creatine . Ive been off it cause ive been off the gym makes my little gut stick out. And lose definition on my shoulders i guess i might retain water. Lol

Cool thanks guys,
Ive been hooked on the videos and excited to jump in. After i shake this cold i'll be back at the gym. Been off since i started coaching soccer for U10 but season is done. I wish i saw your replies earlier. I saw a video of ldg+mk677 being a good combo for gains. I also like the joint repair or help cause i had tendon surgery a year ago for my right tricep tendon. So i ordered enough Lgd for a cycle . Should I lay off it and try one of the combos you mentioned. Or lgd plus another sarm for a cycle then do a cycle you mentioned for recomp. I heard pct is needed for lgd. Of course between cycles.
Oh should i still take creatine . Ive been off it cause ive been off the gym makes my little gut stick out. And lose definition on my shoulders i guess i might retain water. Lol
The creatine should be helping water into the muscles where you want it. It shouldn't be on the surface where it affects your definition. Are you taking a lot of it? Try just going w 5 mg before your workout and stay hydrated... I hope that's all right...anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Cool thanks guys,

lgd along with rad would be a good place to start... i would go lgd, rad and s4... that would be a mean starting stack for you bro... then go into the stack i had advised earlier... a mini pct is needed for all sarms... here is all you need for that... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Thanks Rick and Gemeli and other bros. Been researching more really like the gw for helping with cholesterol and fat burning. Will GW raise my heart rate to burn fat im scared it might be panic attack type of feel. Or did anyone report felling jittery.
MK, i like the healing and helping of joints and muscle building. So i ordered GW, and MK for now. Just to start a simple try it out cycle. I have the LGD as well .
So i guess mk and gw can be ran for 12 weeks but lgd around 8. So should i start the first 4 weeks with Gw and mk then add the lgd to finish my cycle.

Thanks Rick and Gemeli and other bros. Been researching more really like the gw for helping with cholesterol and fat burning. Will GW raise my heart rate to burn fat im scared it might be panic attack type of feel. Or did anyone report felling jittery.
MK, i like the healing and helping of joints and muscle building. So i ordered GW, and MK for now. Just to start a simple try it out cycle. I have the LGD as well .
So i guess mk and gw can be ran for 12 weeks but lgd around 8. So should i start the first 4 weeks with Gw and mk then add the lgd to finish my cycle.

im not sure where your getting the info to just run lgd 4 weeks but that's a very poor plan.. it needs to be ran 12 weeks as do the others.. there is no stimulants whatsoever in any of them and you will have no concern of having panic attacks or anything else related by using it... you have nothing to worry about... here's the way to run it...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

GW actually helps to lower your heart rate bro. It certainly doesn't increase it. It's not a stimulant or anything like it in any way whatsoever.

You want to run all of the sarms a full 12 weeks, so start and end them all the same

Top Bottom