napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats up from SOCAl :)

What up bros, First Thankyou Mr. Gemeli for the coupon code. Was able to take advantage of it and ordered 5 bottles of GW and 2 mk. Using the buy 4 get 3 free deal .
I will have everything i need for the whole cycle. I already had the Lgd .
Just need to get those flavored d aspartic chewables and my pct.
One more question . Should i still take creatine (kre alkaline) or is it not necessary. will i only see more gains.

What up bros, First Thankyou Mr. Gemeli for the coupon code. Was able to take advantage of it and ordered 5 bottles of GW and 2 mk. Using the buy 4 get 3 free deal .
One more question . Should i still take creatine (kre alkaline) or is it not necessary. will i only see more gains.

You are perfectly fine to use creatine during your sarms cycle bro

you can... it helps to a point... nothing drastic so don't expect the world from it but it won't hurt you at all

@TX TERROR , What male enhancements have u tried . So far i only know what sarms are. All the other categories like ancillary or anchovies. Idk nothing about those. Just know about clomid for pct.
But id give those a try as well.

Cool received my package today. Pretty fast shipping.
So I know Gw is 30mins before workout.
But for lgd and mk do i take those together in the morning before or after breakfast. Or take em on a empty stomach.

Cool received my package today. Pretty fast shipping.
So I know Gw is 30mins before workout.
But for lgd and mk do i take those together in the morning before or after breakfast. Or take em on a empty stomach.

it doesnt matter if you take on an empty stomach or not but some do need a bit of food with them... either way is fine... mk2866 and lgd are both dosed once a day in the a.m.... LGD is 10 mg day and 2866 is 25 mg day...

@TX TERROR , What male enhancements have u tried . So far i only know what sarms are. All the other categories like ancillary or anchovies. Idk nothing about those. Just know about clomid for pct.
But id give those a try as well.

the male enhancements are the strongest you can find... they are all very strong... of course the triple x is the strongest... you can use them as pre workouts as well, especially the viagara... with the ancillaries, you would need a mini pct with your sarms stack... there is an option right here for what you need... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

you would need a bigger pct with a steroid cycle and definitely aromasin with a steroid cycle... if you have questions on any product, just let me know

Decided to try GW to feel it out.
Took 1/2 a mil for half dose for 3days. Had a headache all 3 days is that normal.

Top Bottom