napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you think this Dude is on?

Seriously, probably test and nandrolone...........those two agents could be prescribed for cancer patients in the muscle wasting scenario. If he's doing those drugs plus the other proven sports supplements......creatine, beta alanine, whey protein etc........he could look the way he looks. He's young, probably carries low BF naturally.

Why does he sound like he's about to start crying at any second??

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bro, ive studied criminal psychology and criminal interrogation/interviewing tactics for one of my current job positons and i can tell you he is an equivocator, and would not even second guess that.

Also, does he have little pigtails in the back of his head? What the fuck is that shit?? Lmfao!

I'll Google it, but what is an equivocator?

Also, does he have little pigtails in the back of his head? What the fuck is that shit?? Lmfao!

^Na, he got one of them sweet ass rat tails in the back. But really, he should be opting for a nifty kentucky waterfall. That would be awesome

equivocator is basically beating around the bush in simple terms. or it could be answering a question with a question. its just misleading. BUT you can hear it in his voice like you mentioned, he sounds like he is going to Cry because he is nervous and Lying. hes a terrible liar and gets a shaky voice..

I can imagine the trolls that are now going after him hard after that video. The worst thing you can do is to tell a troll to stop because it's bugging you. Lol

also yeah hes got a pigtail. only time ive seen that is in White Trash people up in Ohio..but to each his own..

^Na, he got one of them sweet ass rat tails in the back. But really, he should be opting for a nifty kentucky waterfall. That would be awesome

lol kentucky waterfall, that is just an Overcultivated Mullet.

a RAT tail is fitting for this peanut headed little lying RAT

equivocator is basically beating around the bush in simple terms. or it could be answering a question with a question. its just misleading. BUT you can hear it in his voice like you mentioned, he sounds like he is going to Cry because he is nervous and Lying. hes a terrible liar and gets a shaky voice..

You notice how he looks up and to the left at said time 2:14 in the video as his voice increases decibel. Clearly exhibiting the typical signs of an average equivocator, for me its a fairly easy observation. Ive dismantled subjects statements and have arrested people for alot less,

You notice how he looks up and to the left at said time 2:14 in the video as his voice increases decibel. Clearly exhibiting the typical signs of an average equivocator, for me its a fairly easy observation. Ive dismantled subjects statements and have arrested people for alot less,

yeah hes a bad liar. yet somehow he still manages to deceive his noob gain lackeys..

exactly bro... i looked at what you said and its so obvious...

The fake nattys I can't stand. Just like that Kali Muscle guy claiming natty. Give me a fucking break dude...lol

The fake nattys I can't stand. Just like that Kali Muscle guy claiming natty. Give me a fucking break dude...lol

Dam bro, tell me about it. Kali is out of his mind, if hes natural imagine if he opted to enhance ? He would win olympia with no serious training easily,..

Top Bottom