napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you think this Dude is on?

only 7, more like 10

He's so natty, I can't believe my eyes. Must be split dosing 10 in the morning 10 at night.

His physique is solid. Tough to say exactly what he's on, test, tren, etc. The "claiming natural" thing is the way the world turns brother. If you prey on the naive and less knowledgeable then you get a following who believes. That means money. Everyone has different morals/values and he seems to be completely cool with whats going on. I could care less who is "enhanced" and on social media, they have the right to do whatever they want. I don't see the need to come out and claim natural though when it's obvious but I don't think he should claim unnatural either. Best case is just to leave that topic untouched.

He's so natty, I can't believe my eyes. Must be split dosing 10 in the morning 10 at night.

His physique is solid. Tough to say exactly what he's on, test, tren, etc. The "claiming natural" thing is the way the world turns brother. If you prey on the naive and less knowledgeable then you get a following who believes. That means money. Everyone has different morals/values and he seems to be completely cool with whats going on. I could care less who is "enhanced" and on social media, they have the right to do whatever they want. I don't see the need to come out and claim natural though when it's obvious but I don't think he should claim unnatural either. Best case is just to leave that topic untouched.

yeah i get it dude, ive been in the business long enough. it still is never something that I will be OK with. i dont care if the dude makes money, just making money off of lying is what is just wrong, and the whole cancer survivor crap thrown in there..if this dude just said TRANSFORMATION then left it at that ok, but he said NATURAL TRANSFORMATION and he literally lies in every video, lying himself to sleep at night. the issue isnt him taking AAS. i could care less what he does with his personal life its his private business, but when you start lying to people and deceiving people AND making profit off of it, then it becomes a public thing and its everyones business at that point. not everyone cares sure, but I care because I care about other people, and i remember being young and into bodybuilding getting lied to and people pushing bullcrap products, i dont want anyone to fall into the same trap, im sure we can all agree

i hear that people claim to be natty, if they are only on test. since test, is a natural hormone. its total BS to me but i dont even hang around dudes that use that type of language to describe themselves. i prefer, chemically enhanced. :)

yeah ive heard that as well lol. i wouldnt know, i dont hang out with anyone except my wife. NATTY is just internet lingo, i dont care much for the word honestly but it gets the point across. i personally dont like people knowing that im on TRT because then they say OH so thats why you are that big and this and that, its like all my hard work is nothing that they think a little 100mg test is going to get them massive..people are just too naive nowadays, its best left unsaid..

yeah i get it dude, ive been in the business long enough. it still is never something that I will be OK with. i dont care if the dude makes money, just making money off of lying is what is just wrong, and the whole cancer survivor crap thrown in there..if this dude just said TRANSFORMATION then left it at that ok, but he said NATURAL TRANSFORMATION and he literally lies in every video, lying himself to sleep at night. the issue isnt him taking AAS. i could care less what he does with his personal life its his private business, but when you start lying to people and deceiving people AND making profit off of it, then it becomes a public thing and its everyones business at that point. not everyone cares sure, but I care because I care about other people, and i remember being young and into bodybuilding getting lied to and people pushing bullcrap products, i dont want anyone to fall into the same trap, im sure we can all agree

Agreed brother. It's like I said everyone has different morals/values and he looks to be completely ok with it. That says a lot about the person. I don't agree with it and I feel the same way you do. Making money off deceit is shitty thing to do especially when playing the sympathy card. The sad thing is preying on a primarily the young guys just getting into training. If anything good comes out of it, at least they provide motivation to those who are unaware just getting started. The only downfall is the false hope/lies that drag people into spending cash for a goal that isn't real after they start training and wondering what they must be doing wrong since they're not seeing the same goals. I don't want anyone falling into the trap either but there's always going to be the naive ones out there. Can't save them all bud. Most of them end up figuring it out eventually.

i could see primo in there as hes more in maintenance but to get up to that size he had something stronger first and then as he doesn't want to over do it, he slows it down with a lot more dht and probably still with hgh...

I've heard if this guy before. Just another one of the many fake natties out there in the spotlight.

In their defense, it's not like any of these people can admit to gear use due to legality....just like the pros. The problem comes from claiming natty when they shouldn't say anything at all

duh obviously he has an N2Fail bulk discount.. but clearly ,, clerly he is using xenadrine AND ECA stack WITH clen jet all at once,, ther can be NO doubt at all.. and he does no cardio.. ever..

ok in seriousness, if he is like that year round there is gotta be GH in the mix and .. maybe he just has huge balls and was born lucky..
He's definitely on that n2guard

duh obviously he has an N2Fail bulk discount.. but clearly ,, clerly he is using xenadrine AND ECA stack WITH clen jet all at once,, ther can be NO doubt at all.. and he does no cardio.. ever..

ok in seriousness, if he is like that year round there is gotta be GH in the mix and .. maybe he just has huge balls and was born lucky..

I thought he goes to you're gym. ask him

Dude reminds me of Mike O hearn. I fucking hate that guy. Dude is bigger and more shredded at 46 than guys that are known gear users. Nothing bothers me more than guys that lie about being on gear. Like fuck off dude, be a man and own up, don't be a coward.

Top Bottom