napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Methyl tren and tren ace

The pumps are absolutely that bad on var. For me. Dude @50mg of good var I can't run for over ten min. Hurt

the heck is Var good for then? maybe a low dose like 20mg to prevent Catabolism? prolly better options still then using expensive Var for that..

are the pumps really that bad on VAR. dude i get pumps naturally that are bad..i take BCAAs and taurine but especially when i do Deads my lower back pumps so bad dude i have to sit down and stretch it out..anyone else have this problem? because im seriously starting to wonder why my pumps are so aggressive..they were like this before DECA fyi

they are fucking crippling... i could take a fucking bottle of taurine a day and it wouldn't help... it gets A LOT of people that way especially with high quality... i have used it probably 5 times and its always the same thing... i never get anything like that with winstrol at all... actually i get no pain whatsoever with it... just BIG GAINNNZZZZZZ... i always get about 10 lbs. with winstrol and veins in places you never knew you had veins and just ridiculously hard muscles etc...

they are fucking crippling... i could take a fucking bottle of taurine a day and it wouldn't help... it gets A LOT of people that way especially with high quality... i have used it probably 5 times and its always the same thing... i never get anything like that with winstrol at all... actually i get no pain whatsoever with it... just BIG GAINNNZZZZZZ... i always get about 10 lbs. with winstrol and veins in places you never knew you had veins and just ridiculously hard muscles etc...

lol..i see no reason to even try it then especially at its high price. i will stick with TBOL ive tried that at least and i like it. i will definitely try Winny some day when i go on a Cut..

lol..i see no reason to even try it then especially at its high price. i will stick with TBOL ive tried that at least and i like it. i will definitely try Winny some day when i go on a Cut..

i tried 25 winstrol and 25 tbol and i absolutely loved it bro..

think its overkill ro.. tren and holo is more than enough... is that's not enough then im fucking worried! LOLLL no, seriously, its unnecessary bro... most could never handle just tren or just halo... halo and tren together is EXTREMELY MEAN and any step above is just overboard brother... just stick with the two

I was going to not run halo and run the MT instead, I figured 3 weeks of MT would benefit me more than 4 weeks of halo. But I'm guessing it's the tren ace / MT that's like whoa too much tren in general. I figure they're both pretty even liver toxic wise although I've always got liver support for my oral runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to not run halo and run the MT instead, I figured 3 weeks of MT would benefit me more than 4 weeks of halo. But I'm guessing it's the tren ace / MT that's like whoa too much tren in general. I figure they're both pretty even liver toxic wise although I've always got liver support for my oral runs.

Idk in think my just takes too much out of your I really like the feeling of the tren/halo combo too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The mt in would run with like a gram of test. And some other goodies.

Now the injectable... different story. I'd do that with tren for sure but then again maybe I'm a little off my rocker.

The mt in would run with like a gram of test. And some other goodies.

Now the injectable... different story. I'd do that with tren for sure but then again maybe I'm a little off my rocker.

I'm running a gram of sust currently along with 200 mg of robo tren EOD.. Just trying to pick the right oral for absolute strength. And I know that MT is the bees knees you know lol. I'm also insane so, it's either go big or go home.

I'm running a gram of sust currently along with 200 mg of robo tren EOD.. Just trying to pick the right oral for absolute strength. And I know that MT is the bees knees you know lol. I'm also insane so, it's either go big or go home.

Dude im right there with you. The MT brother hood is not for the weak. Right NY? haha.

Just smoke some crystal meth/angel dust and watch your strength become like no other. Real talk.. That blows everything you ever tried out the water, EVERYTHING !

Just smoke some crystal meth/angel dust and watch your strength become like no other. Real talk.. That blows everything you ever tried out the water, EVERYTHING !

I just don't wanna lose my teeth

Top Bottom