napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you think about this fat loss stack?

Kouta1717

42 years old
17.5% bf (Dexa)
5 previous cycles with Sarms, always from the company’s recommended on this site.

Goal; hoping to drop to 12-14 % BF,
Looking to stay away from any suppression.

GW-0742
SR 9011
S4
** I would like to purchase everything from Sarm4Sale, as I’ve used there products in the past. However, most the posts I’ve seen on here regarding the new GW and SR have been from Umbrella Labs, I’m good to go with these new products from Sarms4Sale right?

thanks in advance guys.
Manny

42 years old
17.5% bf (Dexa)
5 previous cycles with Sarms, always from the company’s recommended on this site.

GW-0742
SR 9011
S4
** I would like to purchase everything from Sarm4Sale, as I’ve used there products in the past. However, most the posts I’ve seen on here regarding the new GW and SR have been from Umbrella Labs, I’m good to go with these new products from Sarms4Sale right?

thanks in advance guys.
Manny
yes, thats an excellent stack and of course sarms4sale is good to go brother... every post you see i recommend them both... you cannot go wrong either way but yes, 100 percent sarms4sale is top of the line!

That’s great thanks Dylan…
Thank you for your help, very excited to see
How the two newer compounds work with the strength gains from the S4.
I’ll keep you gents updated
All the best
Manny

42 years old
17.5% bf (Dexa)

GW-0742
SR 9011
S4

thanks in advance guys.
Manny
With an on point diet and cardio? Umbrella Labs have SO many more options and aids.

Top Bottom