napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What cycle to heal rotater cuff ?

Almost50

I'm new here. Been reading alot so I decided to join and post up.
I'm 49 years old. 6' tall 230lbs and in good shape.
But I have a nagging rotater cuff issue with my left shoulder. I have had too many surgeries and I don't want to go that route. I dont want the downtime. Also had double knee replacement about 18 months ago. I dont know if that matters for what I use. I lift , do some cross fit and mountain bike.
I have read that Deca and Anavar both help joints, tendons and ligaments.
Could I use these together?
Also I do testosterone therapy through my dr.

Sorry for the long post, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dan

you are way way way way off here... anavar? im so lost there.. that does nothing for what you need, nor does deca... deca does not heal anything.. Deca increases the synovial fluid in the bursas between our joints. So the relief from joint pain is actually more cushion. As far as healing properties versus masking symptoms goes... if you use deca during a cycle and have bad joints, and during cycle joint pain is alleviated, then it is like buying some time for your joints, and wont necessarily make them any worse, but when you come off of deca, synovial fluids decrease, and your back to where you were and likely worse off since it was just masking the issue... you are way way way off here...

mk2866 and mk677 will provide real healing benefits and would be of actual benefit to you...

that study is completely inconclusive with no merit whatsoever... do you have anything with any validity? if not, then i would strongly advise you to think about it but you do whatever you want... ive been doing this over a decade, i assure you, deca and anavar healing your injury is absurd

that study is completely inconclusive with no merit whatsoever... do you have anything with any validity? if not, then i would strongly advise you to think about it but you do whatever you want... ive been doing this over a decade, i assure you, deca and anavar healing your injury is absurd

What would you suggest?

Thanks

Sorry. I glossed over those on first read. I just Googled them. Looks like that would work great. I guess I will read more now. Recommendation on brands? Kong seems to be popping up on searches.

Thanks again. I am open for any other tips and advice.

here's how to run them with trt...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

mk677 is ran for at least 6 months while 2866 is cycled in 12 week increments, 4 weeks off and then back on

DO NOT use kong man, they are terrible products to say the least

Top Bottom