napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are the chances of sarms becoming illegal?

Flanex

Do you think it's likely they will become illegal like AAS & pro-hormones?This worries me.I really want to start hoarding them in case this happens.I just don't have that kind of extra cash lying around so I buy them when I can.

When they finally go through all the clinical trials, and they are tested for a long time. At that time they will get some sort of govt approval (depending on where you live say it could be the FDA for the US, other countries have their own set oversight divisions), so they can be sold as a prescription. Once they are approved for humans and require a prescription, my belief is that they will then go on the same boat as steroids. And you will have to get them either from a doctor or some sort of overseas UGL.

When they finally go through all the clinical trials, and they are tested for a long time. At that time they will get some sort of govt approval (depending on where you live say it could be the FDA for the US, other countries have their own set oversight divisions), so they can be sold as a prescription. Once they are approved for humans and require a prescription, my belief is that they will then go on the same boat as steroids. And you will have to get them either from a doctor or some sort of overseas UGL.

That's what I'm thinking too.Leave it to the feds to fuck everything up.All it will take is one or two idiots abusing them,getting hurt & that making international news,then boom the party's over!

That's what I'm thinking too.Leave it to the feds to fuck everything up.All it will take is one or two idiots abusing them,getting hurt & that making international news,then boom the party's over!

Of course the upside to that is that it means that it is "proven" through actually medical studies (and time) that it is Safe and that it works. But yeah after that you will only be able to get it by prescription.

Of course the upside to that is that it means that it is "proven" through actually medical studies (and time) that it is Safe and that it works. But yeah after that you will only be able to get it by prescription.

It's not really an upside if you asked me.I'm taking them & I KNOW they work.This is the first time in years I am able to lift without nagging previous injuries holding me back with pain.

Pay the doctor,pay the insurance companies,pay the overly inflated prices of big pharma?No thanks.Keep them experimental!

Does legality really even matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it's convenient now.We can pay with a CC & not have to worry about our shipment getting seized by customs.It's not coming from some overseas underground lab,having to pay with western union,etc..

Do you think it's likely they will become illegal like AAS & pro-hormones?This worries me.I really want to start hoarding them in case this happens.I just don't have that kind of extra cash lying around so I buy them when I can.

Well, being that they are sold for research purposes (not for human consumption) I don't see legality being much of an issue. What you could see however, is them cracking down on all these companies selling them In capsule form as a dietary supplement. They use the term "sarm" for them to actually push pro hormones in bottles. Even if they did have actual sarms, we've covered why capsule sarms are a horrible idea not to mention the red flags it brings

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well, being that they are sold for research purposes (not for human consumption) I don't see legality being much of an issue. What you could see however, is them cracking down on all these companies selling them In capsule form as a dietary supplement. They use the term "sarm" for them to actually push pro hormones in bottles. Even if they did have actual sarms, we've covered why capsule sarms are a horrible idea not to mention the red flags it brings

I know Rick.I fell for that stuff before I found this place.I did Primevel Labs Tri-Sarms & it wasn't sarms at all.I had good pumps & minimal gains.Felt like shit for two weeks afterwards.I'm sure it was pro-hormones.

You don't think big pharma aka big gummint is going to let this stuff ride though do you?You know they gotta get their greedy paws in this for the sake of "public safety"."Think of the children" is what they'll be screaming.

do you realize how long it would take to get full approval for use etc... there should be no concern amongst anyone of that happening anytime soon so flat out RELAX... seriously...

do you realize how long it would take to get full approval for use etc... there should be no concern amongst anyone of that happening anytime soon so flat out RELAX... seriously...

I hear ya on that,but al it takes is a few numbskulls to hurt themselves taking too much to make a national tragedy of it.Lawmakers love that shit.I'm just sayin.It's all cool bro,just talking about it.

I hear ya on that,but al it takes is a few numbskulls to hurt themselves taking too much to make a national tragedy of it.Lawmakers love that shit.I'm just sayin.It's all cool bro,just talking about it.

i dont want to cause unnecessary worry amongst people... when they see things like that, then they tend to get worried for absolutely no reason so thats why i was making that statement, nothing against you in any way but i have to make sure everyone understands as well...

i dont want to cause unnecessary worry amongst people... when they see things like that, then they tend to get worried for absolutely no reason so thats why i was making that statement, nothing against you in any way but i have to make sure everyone understands as well...

I wouldn't want to cause that either.I hope I didn't.

Just curious.How long did it take pro-hormones to get studied & banned?

I wouldn't want to cause that either.I hope I didn't.

Just curious.How long did it take pro-hormones to get studied & banned?

not too long but you have to understand... these were designer steroids already... they were skating around it to a point but its a completely different category... its not comparable in any way...

Top Bottom