napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What AAS are you running right now??

Anavar
Rad140
Sr9009
Gw

I know most are sarms, but I don't get to run aas like you guys, lol..but I'll stick with my girly var!

Anavar
Rad140
Sr9009
Gw

I know most are sarms, but I don't get to run aas like you guys, lol..but I'll stick with my girly var!
Technically you could run gear like us, I just don't think you'd like the results lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I just started cruising, so it's just 200mg test c with MK-677 and MK-2866 for me. Next blast will be mid May.....and it will be badass

Tell bigb I'm still waiting on your yoga pants booty pic and he can stop sending me all of his already. Kinda makes me lose my appetite lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell bigb I'm still waiting on your yoga pants booty pic and he can stop sending me all of his already. Kinda makes me lose my appetite lol

Hahaha.. I do need for him to take a booty pic, my leg/glute workouts have been doing wonders for my back side lol

Last week of my blast Valhalla test cyp Valhalla deca.

Cruise will be Valhalla test cyp 125mg with titan
primo 200mg a week

Pharmatropin 4iu ED
Mk677 25mg ED
Test E & C blend 175mgs a week
This is my cruise that will run into my next blast, but to be honest I'm really fuckin loving this GH & 677 combo!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Test E, Deca, Winstrol, Caber, & Aromasin on deck! [emoji1548]

I'm actually just coming off. Wasn't what was planned. But I'll take a short break. 8 weeks I'm thinking. And in May I'll start a low dose Robo test, Robo tri-bold, and ment. Probably from pharmalady.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

IMG_5468.JPG

Starting Cyp and Tren low dose. Riding these last two bottles out as long as I can since it's no longer available :(

Right now I'm 2 months out from a tornament so I'm tapering down a little bit and dropping weight. 193 and need to be 178.

Test E
Growth
Proviron
GW

So I took like a third 30ml vial of Valhalla Test Cyp and added 2cc of Valhalla G-400. No idea what mg per is now, but.... pinned 2cc of it.

FUKKIT brahdah. Valhalla GAINZ

I'm gathering goods now to start in s few weeks, I'm planning
On more of s recomp cycle

1-6 Tbol 60mg
1-16 sust 500
1-16 eq 600
13-16 winny maybe
And the usual aas supports

Top Bottom