napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Water Fasting On Cycle?

MichaelScott

Has anyone ever done a water fast while on cycle? Like the last 10 days of the cutting cycle?

Current Cycle
Winny 75mg a day
Tren A 150mg EOD
Test P 150mg EOD
Aromasin 25mg ED

Wouldnt the gear shield the muscles and increase meto during fast?

i would not do that whatsoever... you dont want to get dehydrated especially on cycle... thats a terrible idea not to mention you are on an extremely high dose of aromasin which is going to dry you out on top of it... thats just a really really bad idea

Yeah I agree with Dylan, it sounds pretty dangerous. Not for nothing, if you dry yourself out too much (from, compounds, diet, workout, water fast) and fast you could possibly deplete your electrolytes and give yourself a heart attack. Sometimes on paper things seem like a good idea, but have to put it in perspective.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

You can get very dry with no water manipulation whatsoever. It's about hormone and electrolyte balance, as well as keeping carbs from spilling over...and avoiding high doses of aromatizing compounds.

Cutting water, especially too long will lead to cramping, high risk of injury, and poor performance. You'll lose size too. A full muscle is a well hydrated muscle. That water is intracellular so it has no bearing on that dry look. Subq water is easily controlled by the methods I described to you

Should I cut out the Aromasin now that I am not using the anadrol anymore? Also by water fasting I meant not eating just drinking 8 oz of water every hour. I have done water fasting before for cutting fat and increasing mental clarity. I wouldnt do very much resisitance training just cardio. So I was just asking if the gear would shield my muscles from catabolism. I also planned on throwing in 10mg a day of GW-501516 and 25mg a day of MK-2866.

Last edited:
you can fast if you want, a lot of people do that with great success... i have no clue how estrogen prone you are so thats up to you to determine through bloodwork on how much or how little of an ai you need... by your cycle layout, clearly this is not your first time through so you should have a good idea of what you do or dont need...

Your right about dehydration. I didnt realize I havent been drinking water. Im cutting down to 800 calories a day tomorrow.

No I meant i am cutting 800 calories. Im going to be taking in about 60 grams from carbs. 30 grams from fat and 300 grams from protein. It will be between 1700 - 1900 calories a day

Should I cut out the Aromasin now that I am not using the anadrol anymore? Also by water fasting I meant not eating just drinking 8 oz of water every hour. I have done water fasting before for cutting fat and increasing mental clarity. I wouldnt do very much resisitance training just cardio. So I was just asking if the gear would shield my muscles from catabolism. I also planned on throwing in 10mg a day of GW-501516 and 25mg a day of MK-2866.

How long do you plan to fast for? I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting, but that is fasting for 16 hours a day with an 8 hour feeding window. It's Extremely effective for this lifestyle to lose fat, maintain muscle mass, and even make gains. I don't recommend fasting for long periods. You still need to meet your daily macros to keep muscle.Otherwise your body will cannibalize that muscle

Top Bottom