napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video request from DG

that is very true.. its ridiculous... the problem is that its encouraged daily with clever marketing etc... its an easy trap for many to fall into... its an unfortunate trend..

All the TV commercials are products of the devil....LOL
Everyone is smiling and laughing, it's like everyone is happier then a retard in front of a mirror....;)

well us that have been there know better that it aint all fun and games when the fun is over and where are your friends? poof gone cuz you aint fun anymore unless you are out drinking and eating bullshit with them, in my experience anyway

Thanks Brother...might have to have me a pint tomorrow to celebrate though..............Ben and Jerry's of course....;)

nothing wrong with that kind of celebration... you flat out deserve it... even i approve that one... =) plus, who can say no to ben and jerry's????

All the TV commercials are products of the devil....LOL
Everyone is smiling and laughing, it's like everyone is happier then a retard in front of a mirror....;)

exactly... and im sure you know this already but most fast food places put shit in their food that actually makes you hungrier after you've eaten it... so your just getting more and more... its absurdity... when i lived in Europe, although everyone smoked, they walked everywhere, there were no additives in the food etc.. everyone was in such better health and condition

I love to learn more about diet and food and the science behind it. I'm all in for more information on the topic. I have crazy genes as in I could eat trash and drink crap all day and barely look different but it's all about the fuel you burn. I like clean burning fuel and not garbage fuel. Good foods, how to eat them, when to eat them and the synergy foods can make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I grew up eating more fruits and vegetables than anything else. I didn't have my first fast food meal until I was in high school and I hated it! I'm so glad that to this day, I still hate fast food. I just think it's absolutely disgusting....I don't work out as much as you guys but I do eat very clean....

You are lucky.When I was young there wern't many around, but now they are in your face at every turn. I would rather not eat then to eat that stuff. Children are coming up raised on a big dose because both parents have to work. Childhood obesity at every turn. I don't care if I worked 20 hours a day my kids are not going to get that stuff.

I love to learn more about diet and food and the science behind it. I'm all in for more information on the topic. I have crazy genes as in I could eat trash and drink crap all day and barely look different but it's all about the fuel you burn. I like clean burning fuel and not garbage fuel. Good foods, how to eat them, when to eat them and the synergy foods can make

diet is one of those things you can learn new things and methods daily... its an amazing concept and very detailed to say the least... just when you think you have it dialed in, you learn that your not etc... it needs to be ever changing etc..

I would blame a lot of this on the media.On TV there are fast food commercials bombing us. Pulling slices of pizza with hanging cheese and you name it. Stop to consider how much beautiful food is shown on tv in one day. Then read mags...ABS IN 6 DAYS and an article right after that one titled...THE BEST CAKE YOU WILL EVER BAKE.
Then go to the semi fitness mags like Shape or Self, there is one article after another that makes it seem that you only need to do the exercise dujour.
We are bombarded with food no matter where you go, then we are bombarded with exercise rotuines all promising to make you lean. Sadly, a lot of those men and women at the gym have been brainwashed by the media trying to sell us stuff.

And that is the reality of it. America in itself has become victim to this trap, with everyone rushing to the nearest fast food joint on a daily basis, then looking for quick results in the gym that never come because you can't out exercise a bad diet, no matter how ,uch people continue to try to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You are lucky.When I was young there wern't many around, but now they are in your face at every turn. I would rather not eat then to eat that stuff. Children are coming up raised on a big dose because both parents have to work. Childhood obesity at every turn. I don't care if I worked 20 hours a day my kids are not going to get that stuff.

I am very lucky that I wasn't around fast food when I was growing up. My family owned a ton of land and my grandfather pretty much grew everything and also raised cows, pigs, chickens and goats. There was no fast food places near us. I think it was an hour drive just to get to the nearest fast food place. It's definitely much different growing up back then than it is now. It's sad that every corner you turn to, there's a McDonald's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut etc. It's all about convenience now a days. What kills me the most is when people try to eat healthy by buying those pre packed salad bowls and it contains 1500 mg of sodium. They actually think they're doing something good to their body. Its quite scary how people do not read labels or care about the ingredients in their food.

I am very lucky that I wasn't around fast food when I was growing up. My family owned a ton of land and my grandfather pretty much grew everything and also raised cows, pigs, chickens and goats. There was no fast food places near us. I think it was an hour drive just to get to the nearest fast food place. It's definitely much different growing up back then than it is now. It's sad that every corner you turn to, there's a McDonald's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut etc. It's all about convenience now a days. What kills me the most is when people try to eat healthy by buying those pre packed salad bowls and it contains 1500 mg of sodium. They actually think they're doing something good to their body. Its quite scary how people do not read labels or care about the ingredients in their food.

My favorite is "I'll take a #1, extra large fries, extra grease, and a Large DIET coke... The diet coke is going to save the meal.. i mean fuck, go for the gold and get the regular... the diet soda is probably worse for you anyway... Regardless, the way people eat is unreal... what blows my mind is that now as opposed to when i was growing up, you can actually see all the food labels on this shit your eating and still, people dont care... when you see one fucking sandwich is more than half your days worth of fat, sodium etc... it should be mind blowing but instead, let's just go back for seconds... i mean, what the fuck is going on? its like the twilight zone or something

maybe do a eating video. post what you eat to stay lean each day

My favorite is "I'll take a #1, extra large fries, extra grease, and a Large DIET coke... The diet coke is going to save the meal.. i mean fuck, go for the gold and get the regular... the diet soda is probably worse for you anyway... Regardless, the way people eat is unreal... what blows my mind is that now as opposed to when i was growing up, you can actually see all the food labels on this shit your eating and still, people dont care... when you see one fucking sandwich is more than half your days worth of fat, sodium etc... it should be mind blowing but instead, let's just go back for seconds... i mean, what the fuck is going on? its like the twilight zone or something

No bro..if you drink a diet coke then it cancels out all of the bad calories that you ate....WTF huh???

maybe do a eating video. post what you eat to stay lean each day

i do videos on foods and what to eat all the time... what I personally eat daily is not for everyone... 99% of the population would not sustain a month of what i do bro...

No bro..if you drink a diet coke then it cancels out all of the bad calories that you ate....WTF huh???

LMFAO... exactly.. its so puzzling to me on the thought process out there... its quite scary to think about and makes you wonder what the fuck else goes on in these households!

I made it one year!!!!
Also made weigh in at 179.8...down 72.8 pounds!

Off to the store to get my treat,,,,,;)

Top Bottom