napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video request from DG

Montgomery

As we all know Dylan does a fantastic job with his videos, very informative and in a way for ALL to understand.

I would love to see a video called"You can't out train a bad diet" or the like..
Everyday, I see the same people at the gym especially the Women(no hate) who do the same thing day in and day out and they physically don't change...AT ALL!!
I know the culprit and it is 80-90% because of their DIET!
They think that if they go to the gym and plod along with their 45 minute routine it is a green light to go home and stop for fast food on the way to the liquor store to have that bottle of wine with their 12 ounce ribeye!!

I feel Dylan could REALLY get the point across to MANY and change lives!
I know for one because I listened to this advice and have lost 72 pounds since last March.....;)

You bring up a good point. It should go without saying but unfortunately many don't understand that. Nutrition is always going to be 90% of everything and without that in place, you are basically spinning your wheels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You would think it would go without saying but not at all.
I really think the majority of people think going to the gym is a FREE PASS to do whatever they want in the kitchen..

I made a request for Dylan to make a video about the importance of eating healthy fats. He appreciated the feedback and said he's got a list of topics that he's going to hit on....perhaps this was on his list. I think its a good one.

As we all know Dylan does a fantastic job with his videos, very informative and in a way for ALL to understand.

I would love to see a video called"You can't out train a bad diet" or the like..
Everyday, I see the same people at the gym especially the Women(no hate) who do the same thing day in and day out and they physically don't change...AT ALL!!
They think that if they go to the gym and plod along with their 45 minute routine it is a green light to go home and stop for fast food on the way to the liquor store to have that bottle of wine with their 12 ounce ribeye!!

I know for one because I listened to this advice and have lost 72 pounds since last March.....;)

All the vids in the world won't change those people bro. They already know they need to diet, but you pick up every magazine on the rack and it tells you that exercise is the key, and it IS NOT. NO one wants to diet, and it is a lot easier to workout than to diet. There is your bottom line. They will stay fat until the day that they are determined to diet

I used to work out with a guy a few months ago who could put on muscle easily and was just a thick dude overall. Everyday after we left the gym his post workout meal was fast food. I'm talking Taco Bell, Wendys Double Bacon, shit like that. Kept begging me to get him some winstrol cuz he wanted to shed the fat he had lol. I explained to him he needed to eat healthier and he would see drastic results because his workout regimen was already on point. Long story short, I got him the winny which of course he ran as a standalone for 6 weeks and literally the only thing he got from that cycle was strength gains. No recomp effects, no fat loss, nothing. Strong as a fuckin ox but continued to eat like shit and after the cycle he had the nerve to tell me it was fake winny. C'mooooooon maaaann

All the vids in the world won't change those people bro. They already know they need to diet, but you pick up every magazine on the rack and it tells you that exercise is the key, and it IS NOT. NO one wants to diet, and it is a lot easier to workout than to diet. There is your bottom line. They will stay fat until the day that they are determined to diet

I suppose.....maybe they need a cat scan of their heart like they showed me!!!
If I didn't stop when I did, I would have needed a heart transplant!!!!
The cardiologist told me walking out the treatment room, "You might want to get your name on the list today"

I suppose.....maybe they need a cat scan of their heart like they showed me!!!
If I didn't stop when I did, I would have needed a heart transplant!!!!
The cardiologist told me walking out the treatment room, "You might want to get your name on the list today"

Nothing beats some motivation!!

i'll definitely add that to my list... i try to get a diet and training video at least twice a week so i will get it added.. definitely sounds like a good and necessary topic... thanks for the support and comments on the videos as well bro... its truly appreciated...

i'll definitely add that to my list... i try to get a diet and training video at least twice a week so i will get it added.. definitely sounds like a good and necessary topic... thanks for the support and comments on the videos as well bro... its truly appreciated...

Sounds great Bro....

Wait... so you mean to tell me that 6 scrambled eggs and chicken lo mein everyday isn't gonna get me big??? :/ I've been doing it all wrong.

Wait... so you mean to tell me that 6 scrambled eggs and chicken lo mein everyday isn't gonna get me big??? :/ I've been doing it all wrong.

rtibt4.jpg

This is funny... I work out with a Co worker on lunch who refuses to eat healthy. She will not change her habits. Her caloric intake comes from mountain dew..fried foods and she snacks on sweets...her theory is "but if I only eat 2 pieces of fried chicken I'm fine because i ate less calories" or "I'm going to eat shitty and workout 5 minutes longer to burn it off"
This reason right here is why I do not have any women friends. No one understands eating healthy and I get so tired them trying to force shit food down my throat. No thanks lol!!!

Phurious Pharma Rep
For 5% off any order use code
MBZ5

Unfortunately every gym in America is packed with people that have looked the same and been overweight for years and years without changing, despite going to the gym religiously. The missing piece of the puzzle is always diet, but it is also the hardest part that most people just won't commit to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The comments above ring loud!!!!

On another note.....today is one year for me..no booze/opiates....was a long road, but one I'm going to continue without looking back!

I would blame a lot of this on the media.On TV there are fast food commercials bombing us. Pulling slices of pizza with hanging cheese and you name it. Stop to consider how much beautiful food is shown on tv in one day. Then read mags...ABS IN 6 DAYS and an article right after that one titled...THE BEST CAKE YOU WILL EVER BAKE.
Then go to the semi fitness mags like Shape or Self, there is one article after another that makes it seem that you only need to do the exercise dujour.
We are bombarded with food no matter where you go, then we are bombarded with exercise rotuines all promising to make you lean. Sadly, a lot of those men and women at the gym have been brainwashed by the media trying to sell us stuff.

I'm so glad I grew up eating more fruits and vegetables than anything else. I didn't have my first fast food meal until I was in high school and I hated it! I'm so glad that to this day, I still hate fast food. I just think it's absolutely disgusting....I don't work out as much as you guys but I do eat very clean....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and just go to an American grocery store, the frozen pizza selection is 40 feet long!!!!!!

that is very true.. its ridiculous... the problem is that its encouraged daily with clever marketing etc... its an easy trap for many to fall into... its an unfortunate trend..

I'm so glad I grew up eating more fruits and vegetables than anything else. I didn't have my first fast food meal until I was in high school and I hated it! I'm so glad that to this day, I still hate fast food. I just think it's absolutely disgusting....I don't work out as much as you guys but I do eat very clean....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats my girl!

Top Bottom