napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upcoming cycle thoughts

joonp

Im looking forward to my fall cycle and just want to get everyones thoughts. Was thinking about
1-5 50mg adrol ed
1-12 test e 400 mgs
1-12 tren e 400 mgs
I was going to end last 5 weeks with winstrol but have lately thinking bout running this
1-5 adrol
1-15 test e
1-12 tren e
1-15 eq
If course all cycle supports and full pct will be done. My goals are make clean gains/recomp.
5'11" 206lbs bout 10-11% bf.
Have never run eq before so just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were. From what ive read it would b a great compliment for my goals

Im looking forward to my fall cycle and just want to get everyones thoughts. Was thinking about
1-5 50mg adrol ed
1-12 test e 400 mgs
1-12 tren e 400 mgs
I was going to end last 5 weeks with winstrol but have lately thinking bout running this
1-5 adrol
1-15 test e
1-12 tren e
1-15 eq
If course all cycle supports and full pct will be done. My goals are make clean gains/recomp.
5'11" 206lbs bout 10-11% bf.
Have never run eq before so just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were. From what ive read it would b a great compliment for my goals

have you ran anadrol with tren before? are you sure you want to do that?

Ive run 2 cycles of adrol/test/tren

okay so clearly you handle it well... i like the cycle itself better when you add eq into it... that would make the recomp even strong but run it 16 weeks at 800 mg... run adrol 4 weeks...

800 even first time?

YES absolutely... thats not too much whatsoever... 800 mg of eq is not like running something strong like tren... you need to be in the 600-800 range but 800 is the most optimal... 1st time or 10th time... it does not matter with eq... i feel like your test and tren could come down to 300-350 though but you've ran them before so perhaps you handle them well...

Ok i first test/tren i went 400/400 then 600/400. But i feel the tren overshadows the test so i was thinking bout running tren higher. Maybe 300/400 and see how i react

i run low test high tren for that reason, (250/600) tren just takes over test, dont need much. and for a couple years, my favorite combo was tren and drol. it can kick your ass, but its about as strong of a combo as it gets. ( i dont reccomend my doses)

now my latest flavor of passion is tren/winny..
Yes i like the kick of adrol and then the tren kicks in a great combo lol i might try 250/600. I ran tren at 600 with high test and ran into high blood pressure probs but maybe that combo would work

300 test and 400 tren is plenty to be honest... its your call and since you have ran them before but thats the area i would personally recommend you to be at... you'll find that your not dealing with sides and your able to produce so much more and it will go for a far more effective cycle...

Great looking cycle! Similar to mine. Test/Tren/EQ with a Dbol 4 week kickstart. Finishing it off with a 6 week Winnie. I did decide to throw an 8 week cycle on Nandro X in there. I'll keep watching your log to see how your progress goes since we are on similar path. Should be interesting!

A lot of people prefer test lower than Tren, but it does come down to personal preference as well as how estrogen sensitive you are. I personally like test and Tren about even, or test even slightly higher

A lot of people prefer test lower than Tren, but it does come down to personal preference as well as how estrogen sensitive you are. I personally like test and Tren about even, or test even slightly higher

thats a great method... having them even is what i prefer... everyone has a different preference and response... you have to be open to trying them all and seeing what works... i will admit i had a one track mind on it with dosing tren or deca higher but i have found, at least for me, even is very nice... i still like tren just a bit higher but it would only be around 50 mg higher at the most...

thats a great method... having them even is what i prefer... everyone has a different preference and response... you have to be open to trying them all and seeing what works... i will admit i had a one track mind on it with dosing tren or deca higher but i have found, at least for me, even is very nice... i still like tren just a bit higher but it would only be around 50 mg higher at the most...

Ok that gives me an idea of how I should the dosage on my cycle too. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom