napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Two weeks out!

Thanks CC! I entered the Master's 35+ and Master's 40+ Divisions. I believe there are two height classes in the 35+ division, but only one class in the 40+. Height aside, theres a very good chance I will be 15-20 years older than the other competitors, so I need to come in that much more conditioned. Thought about doing novice as well, but I'd be competing against all ages, and at $150 per division I didn't see the point of tossing more money in the trash, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will do great brother! Focus on the only thing you can control and that you and the best condition you can bring and you already won!! Forget about what age someone will be in comparison to you in whatever age catagory you enter! Bring you best package and the rest is history! You can leave the show with knowing regardless of who got the trophy you won already!!

I think you will do great brother! Focus on the only thing you can control and that you and the best condition you can bring and you already won!! Forget about what age someone will be in comparison to you in whatever age catagory you enter! Bring you best package and the rest is history! You can leave the show with knowing regardless of who got the trophy you won already!!

Great advice, thank you brother!

Top Bottom