napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to Recomp - NEW HERE

My personal fav is quest protien powder zero fat 1 gram carbs 22 grams protien casien whey isolate blend taste really good but pricey 38 bucks 2 lbs but great shakes cools well i make protien pancakes with its bake with it just expensive

But I try too get most from food I have a crappy metabolism and a big appetite so I prefer a chicken breast or plate of egg whites over a shake

What are some better options for powder that won't break bank

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm using some MTS nutrition whey right now that tastes damn good. It has a pretty good profile, and is quality tested and has no amino spiking

What are some better options for powder that won't break bank

just remember you get what you pay for... just because a protein powder is cheap does not mean you should use it... there is some major shit quality and I for one truly care about what I put in my body... trust me when i tell you, all powders are not created equal, not even close... you should always want the absolute best put in your body...

just remember you get what you pay for... just because a protein powder is cheap does not mean you should use it... there is some major shit quality and I for one truly care about what I put in my body... trust me when i tell you, all powders are not created equal, not even close... you should always want the absolute best put in your body...
True I agree 100% I just can't afford grass fed whey 60$ for 2lbs . do you have any that you would like to recommend

True I agree 100% I just can't afford grass fed whey 60$ for 2lbs . do you have any that you would like to recommend

you dont have to get grass fed bro and noone implied that at any time... take a look at raw dynamix or true nutrition and create your own blend... you can create your own price with what you select... it DOES NOT have to be anything off the chart on price man... of course those are preferred but they are not the only ones with high quality... i tend to stay away from any chain brands... there's not much quality there... nothing i would use but thats me... i can tell you ones to stay away from... gold standard, cybersport, syntha six, all are shit quality... cellucor is not bad on their protein and muscle pharm is okay as well... however i still would take a look at a bit higher quality...

you dont have to get grass fed bro and noone implied that at any time... take a look at raw dynamix or true nutrition and create your own blend... you can create your own price with what you select... it DOES NOT have to be anything off the chart on price man... of course those are preferred but they are not the only ones with high quality... i tend to stay away from any chain brands... there's not much quality there... nothing i would use but thats me... i can tell you ones to stay away from... gold standard, cybersport, syntha six, all are shit quality... cellucor is not bad on their protein and muscle pharm is okay as well... however i still would take a look at a bit higher quality...
I know you werent implying that I was just giving an example. Thanks for info. I'm just trying to research and learn

I know you werent implying that I was just giving an example. Thanks for info. I'm just trying to research and learn

no problem... check out those two sites and see what you come up with.. that's very high quality and although it could be pricier, you can accommodate your needs with the create your own mix...

Top Bottom