napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jack's Natural Health thread

Apple cider vinegar is also good for abscessed tooth. Put it in your booth and swish it around and it draws the puss out. God it helped me a few times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Jack, hopefully it's okay to throw down one of my personal favourites.

Kiwi-Fruit.jpg

(coped from Medical News Today)

The kiwifruit, native to northern China, was first brought to and cultivated in New Zealand at the turn of the 20th century and was then known as the Chinese Gooseberry.

When the time came to export the fruit, to avoid the high duties charged on berries, the name was changed to the kiwifruit, or kiwi because of the fruit's shared characteristics with New Zealand's national symbol, the kiwi bird, which is also small, brown and fuzzy.2

Kiwis are a nutrient dense food, meaning they are high in nutrients and low in calories. The possible health benefits of consuming kiwis include maintaining healthy skin tone and texture, reducing blood pressure and preventing heart disease and stroke.

Possible health benefits of consuming kiwifruit
Consuming fruits and vegetables of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other conditions. Many studies have shown that increased consumption of plant foods like kiwis decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality.

A selection of kiwifruit
A Kiwifruit is rich in vitamin C
Beautiful Skin: Collagen, the skins support system, is reliant on vitamin C as an essential nutrient that works in our bodies as an antioxidant to help prevent damage caused by the sun, pollution and smoke, smooth wrinkles and improve overall skin texture.1

Better Sleep: According to a study on the effects of kiwifruit consumption on sleep quality in adults with sleep problems, it was found that kiwi consumption may improve sleep onset, duration, and efficiency in adults with self-reported sleep disturbances.

Heart Health: The fiber and potassium in kiwis support heart health. An increase in potassium intake along with a decrease in sodium intake is the most important dietary change that a person can make to reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease, according to Mark Houston, MD, MS, an associate clinical professor of medicine at Vanderbilt Medical School and director of the Hypertension Institute at St Thomas Hospital in Tennessee.3

In one study, those who consumed 4069 mg of potassium per day had a 49% lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease compared with those who consumed less potassium (about 1000 mg per day).3

High potassium intakes are also associated with a reduced risk of stroke, protection against loss of muscle mass, preservation of bone mineral density and reduction in the formation of kidney stones.3

Lowering Blood Pressure: Because of their high potassium content, kiwis can help negate the effects of sodium in the body. It is possible that a low potassium intake is just as big of a risk factor in developing high blood pressure as a high sodium intake.

According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, fewer than 2% of US adults meet the daily 4700 mg recommendation for potassium.3

Also of note, a high potassium intake is associated with a 20% decreased risk of dying from all causes.3

Constipation Prevention: Numerous studies have reported that the kiwi may have a mild laxative effect and could be used as a dietary supplement especially for elderly individuals experiencing constipation. Regular consumption of kiwifruit was shown to promote bulkier, softer and more frequent stool production.

Nutritional breakdown of kiwifruit
Per medium fruit, the kiwifruit contains:

Calories: 42
Protein: 0.8 grams
Total fat: 0.4 grams
Fiber: 2.1 grams
Vitamin C: 64 milligrams
Vitamin A: 3 micrograms
Iron: 0.2 milligrams
Potassium: 252 milligrams
Folate: 17 micrograms.

The fuzzy little kiwi also packs in the vital nutrients vitamin E, copper, vitamin K, choline, magnesium and phosphorus.

The kiwifruit is higher in vitamin C per ounce than most other fruits.

And I thought this small section from Authority Nutrition was particularly pertinent to our needs.

Improved Protein Digestion

Kiwifruit contain actinidin (also spelled actinidain), a unique plant compound that breaks down protein. In fact, it can be used to tenderize meat (31, 32).

These properties may also have some health relevance.

Test tube experiments and animal studies have shown that actinidin may improve protein digestion in the gut (33, 34, 35, 36, 37).

For this reason, eating kiwifruit may benefit people with impaired protein digestion and those who experience unpleasant feelings of fullness after eating high-protein meals.

Bottom Line: Since they contain a unique plant compound known as actinidin, eating kiwifruit may improve protein digestion.

Absolutely! Good read thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

The most in depth, quality, healthy herbal liver supplement I've ever come across...
And the only one I've found with Borotutu bark (organic to boot), which is one of the strongest natural liver aids known. Use the search function here in the forum to find my link to more about Borotutu and the myriad of other health benefits it provides.
43be074528aadcdc9965f7b4070a67a9.jpg

f2b725e91a498c87053ebf18d1aafe7d.jpg

8a617676aaa8dfc2ca2dd4e61e224af0.jpg

7037045eabbfe99db2d4480ee5415d09.jpg

96d8c141b60b2992901247561c693643.jpg

75e5ef77991ac3916409dd6deda9d3db.jpg

I trust and get all my health supplements from infowars store. They're all organic and at a great price.

[email protected]

Jack, hopefully it's okay to throw down one of my personal favourites.

Kiwi-Fruit.jpg

(coped from Medical News Today)

The kiwifruit, native to northern China, was first brought to and cultivated in New Zealand at the turn of the 20th century and was then known as the Chinese Gooseberry.

When the time came to export the fruit, to avoid the high duties charged on berries, the name was changed to the kiwifruit, or kiwi because of the fruit's shared characteristics with New Zealand's national symbol, the kiwi bird, which is also small, brown and fuzzy.2

Kiwis are a nutrient dense food, meaning they are high in nutrients and low in calories. The possible health benefits of consuming kiwis include maintaining healthy skin tone and texture, reducing blood pressure and preventing heart disease and stroke.

Possible health benefits of consuming kiwifruit
Consuming fruits and vegetables of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other conditions. Many studies have shown that increased consumption of plant foods like kiwis decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality.

A selection of kiwifruit
A Kiwifruit is rich in vitamin C
Beautiful Skin: Collagen, the skins support system, is reliant on vitamin C as an essential nutrient that works in our bodies as an antioxidant to help prevent damage caused by the sun, pollution and smoke, smooth wrinkles and improve overall skin texture.1

Better Sleep: According to a study on the effects of kiwifruit consumption on sleep quality in adults with sleep problems, it was found that kiwi consumption may improve sleep onset, duration, and efficiency in adults with self-reported sleep disturbances.

Heart Health: The fiber and potassium in kiwis support heart health. An increase in potassium intake along with a decrease in sodium intake is the most important dietary change that a person can make to reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease, according to Mark Houston, MD, MS, an associate clinical professor of medicine at Vanderbilt Medical School and director of the Hypertension Institute at St Thomas Hospital in Tennessee.3

In one study, those who consumed 4069 mg of potassium per day had a 49% lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease compared with those who consumed less potassium (about 1000 mg per day).3

High potassium intakes are also associated with a reduced risk of stroke, protection against loss of muscle mass, preservation of bone mineral density and reduction in the formation of kidney stones.3

Lowering Blood Pressure: Because of their high potassium content, kiwis can help negate the effects of sodium in the body. It is possible that a low potassium intake is just as big of a risk factor in developing high blood pressure as a high sodium intake.

According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, fewer than 2% of US adults meet the daily 4700 mg recommendation for potassium.3

Also of note, a high potassium intake is associated with a 20% decreased risk of dying from all causes.3

Constipation Prevention: Numerous studies have reported that the kiwi may have a mild laxative effect and could be used as a dietary supplement especially for elderly individuals experiencing constipation. Regular consumption of kiwifruit was shown to promote bulkier, softer and more frequent stool production.

Nutritional breakdown of kiwifruit
Per medium fruit, the kiwifruit contains:

Calories: 42
Protein: 0.8 grams
Total fat: 0.4 grams
Fiber: 2.1 grams
Vitamin C: 64 milligrams
Vitamin A: 3 micrograms
Iron: 0.2 milligrams
Potassium: 252 milligrams
Folate: 17 micrograms.

The fuzzy little kiwi also packs in the vital nutrients vitamin E, copper, vitamin K, choline, magnesium and phosphorus.

The kiwifruit is higher in vitamin C per ounce than most other fruits.

And I thought this small section from Authority Nutrition was particularly pertinent to our needs.

Improved Protein Digestion

Kiwifruit contain actinidin (also spelled actinidain), a unique plant compound that breaks down protein. In fact, it can be used to tenderize meat (31, 32).

These properties may also have some health relevance.

Test tube experiments and animal studies have shown that actinidin may improve protein digestion in the gut (33, 34, 35, 36, 37).

For this reason, eating kiwifruit may benefit people with impaired protein digestion and those who experience unpleasant feelings of fullness after eating high-protein meals.

Bottom Line: Since they contain a unique plant compound known as actinidin, eating kiwifruit may improve protein digestion.

love kiwis.... if you eatting lots of fruints and green vegs especially .. you on a right path of health

The most in depth, quality, healthy herbal liver supplement I've ever come across...
And the only one I've found with Borotutu bark (organic to boot), which is one of the strongest natural liver aids known. Use the search function here in the forum to find my link to more about Borotutu and the myriad of other health benefits it provides.
43be074528aadcdc9965f7b4070a67a9.jpg

f2b725e91a498c87053ebf18d1aafe7d.jpg

8a617676aaa8dfc2ca2dd4e61e224af0.jpg

7037045eabbfe99db2d4480ee5415d09.jpg

96d8c141b60b2992901247561c693643.jpg

75e5ef77991ac3916409dd6deda9d3db.jpg

I trust and get all my health supplements from infowars store. They're all organic and at a great price.

[email protected]

Even better than N2guard? LOL

def8e7099615b96acb20fdb431d21873.jpg

For anyone who wants to learn a HUGE secret this video is worth the time.

If you don't watch. I'll just give a shout out to those who take a lot of stimulants.
Every cell in your body needs iodine. Those who drink a lot of caffeine etc. need MORE iodine. 70-80% of the population is iodine deficient and has no idea what it can do to you, including allowing breast, prostate, and thyroid cancer a good chance of popping up. It's a huge part of the immune system AND your hormones.
Iodine is antibacterial on external wounds and does the same thing inside the body. Please take the time to watch the video. I couldn't possibly type it all.

https://youtu.be/H_I9PLUg0lM

[email protected]

def8e7099615b96acb20fdb431d21873.jpg

For anyone who wants to learn a HUGE secret this video is worth the time.

If you don't watch. I'll just give a shout out to those who take a lot of stimulants.
Every cell in your body needs iodine. Those who drink a lot of caffeine etc. need MORE iodine. 70-80% of the population is iodine deficient and has no idea what it can do to you, including allowing breast, prostate, and thyroid cancer a good chance of popping up. It's a huge part of the immune system AND your hormones.
Iodine is antibacterial on external wounds and does the same thing inside the body. Please take the time to watch the video. I couldn't possibly type it all.

https://youtu.be/H_I9PLUg0lM

[email protected]

Very interesting Jack. Definitely something that doesn't get talked about, and is mostly overlooked. I didn't watch the video since its like an hour long lol, but I certainly hear what you're saying

I remember you talking about the iodine topic last year. Yes, please drop some more knowledge on the subject.

I could but you'd be better off just giving the video a listen in the car or something lol. I'd just be reiterating the video. It's extremely important when it comes to cancer and the immune system as well as detoxing of heavy metals, energy levels, mental clarity, Detoxing of chlorine, fluoride, and bromine which all accumulate in the breasts, prostate, thyroid and pineal glands as well as every other cell. Those 3 substances are in the same family as iodine and the body will confuse them with iodine and absorb them causing cancer and other horrible issues.
Again the video goes into depth about it and other things as well.

[email protected]

Detoxing the pineal gland - that's some crazy shhh right there. I didn't even know the pineal needed to be detoxed. Okay, I will refer to the video then, but this is very fascinating stuff.

Fluoride will make you docile and calm. It's why it's one do the main ingredients in anti-psychotics like Prozac and others. It calms you down and basically makes you not give a shit. The Nazis used it in the water supply for this very reason in concentration camps. And no that's not a conspiracy theory lol

[email protected]

Top Bottom