HI Dylan
After watching your videos greatly enjoyed and wish I watched a wile ago for information as the Web is full of misleading crap and confusion .
Any way I need my mind putting straight as I'm still mislead and confused even from people around me that have cycled.
I'm currently on trt (nibedo ) every 12 weeks still had low test on my 2nd bloods so I added in 2.5ml sust once a week on 8th now felt a big difference all round .. to high?
Do I just taper down towards my next trt then have a brake then jump back on ? no pct? and was going to start running arimadex 0.25 eod ? for next 8weeks as doing 16wk blast as such?
Would appreciate your guidance and knowledge .
After watching your videos greatly enjoyed and wish I watched a wile ago for information as the Web is full of misleading crap and confusion .
Any way I need my mind putting straight as I'm still mislead and confused even from people around me that have cycled.
I'm currently on trt (nibedo ) every 12 weeks still had low test on my 2nd bloods so I added in 2.5ml sust once a week on 8th now felt a big difference all round .. to high?
Do I just taper down towards my next trt then have a brake then jump back on ? no pct? and was going to start running arimadex 0.25 eod ? for next 8weeks as doing 16wk blast as such?
Would appreciate your guidance and knowledge .

