napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with primo?

Dangans

Whats Up all

My Blast of test cyp and deca 350mg each is soon to be over and will be going back to my trt cruise 125mg a week, I was thinking of adding 200mg of primo a week to my trt cruise for a bridge until my next blast.

1-12 test cyp 125mg
1-12 primo 200mg
1-12 S4 50mg 25 am 25 pm
1-12 Sr9009
1-12 GW

Any thoughts

Last edited:
Following...

I know you're just coming off a cycle with deca, but have you tried cruising with low dose deca?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Following...

I know you're just coming off a cycle with deca, but have you tried cruising with low dose deca?

I have not yet tried low dose deca yet I want to try primo first then next cruise low dose deca

Low dose deca cruise is pretty awesome.

Interested to hear the feedback about the primo though. Seems like expensive stuff to just cruise with.

Low dose deca cruise is pretty awesome.

Interested to hear the feedback about the primo though. Seems like expensive stuff to just cruise with.

What dose did you cruise with deca?

Primo at cruise doses really isnt expensive at all imo. As long as doses are kept 150-200mg weekly. Ive been interested in trying this myself although its hard to switch from deca as it works so well.

I think thats a badass cruise dangans has layed out. Definitely interested in your feedback/results.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

Primo at cruise doses really isnt expensive at all imo. As long as doses are kept 150-200mg weekly. Ive been interested in trying this myself although its hard to switch from deca as it works so well.

I think thats a badass cruise dangans has layed out. Definitely interested in your feedback/results.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

Whats up SD thanks bro. I will def let you know.

I am not a body builder so I don't know if this helps but I run primo at around 300mg and test at around 90mg for my trt. I run the primo for 8-26 weeks. Depending on how I feel. If I notice that I'm getting tired daily or edgy, I drop the primo. For me, a good trt and hrt dose keeps me full of energy. Gives me a good sense of well being. My mood is light and low aggression. I just feel good and positive on the right replacement dose. As soon as those are not in line, I drop everything but the test and GH. In a very short amount of time the good hormone replacement benefits return. I personally don't like steroids in high doses or even medium doses. I just don't feel good on them. Being happy and feeling content far out weighs being in "show shape" . I'd rather be fat than depressed or angry because being super ripped can never be the catalyst for inner piece and personal satisfaction.

To make a long story short, or long in this case, Primo is a great addition to trt. In fact, in the UK it is prescribed for hormone replacement.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

I think it's a great idea. 200 should boost your immune system and give a good edge to your trt. I don't have primo experience but anything over natty test levels will of course leave you better off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a body builder so I don't know if this helps but I run primo at around 300mg and test at around 90mg for my trt. I run the primo for 8-26 weeks. Depending on how I feel. If I notice that I'm getting tired daily or edgy, I drop the primo. For me, a good trt and hrt dose keeps me full of energy. Gives me a good sense of well being. My mood is light and low aggression. I just feel good and positive on the right replacement dose. As soon as those are not in line, I drop everything but the test and GH. In a very short amount of time the good hormone replacement benefits return. I personally don't like steroids in high doses or even medium doses. I just don't feel good on them. Being happy and feeling content far out weighs being in "show shape" . I'd rather be fat than depressed or angry because being super ripped can never be the catalyst for inner piece and personal satisfaction.

To make a long story short, or long in this case, Primo is a great addition to trt. In fact, in the UK it is prescribed for hormone replacement.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Thx IWGF appreciate your feedback. I agree with you about feeling good. I am trying this out and see if I feel good if not then I will drop the primo as I feel good on my trt dose.

I think it's a great idea. 200 should boost your immune system and give a good edge to your trt. I don't have primo experience but anything over natty test levels will of course leave you better off.

Thx Jack for your feedback I will see how it goes..

i run primo on damn near every cruise... i did it with test and deca last time and loved it... i went 150/150 with test and deca and 200 primo... i loved it bro...

i run primo on damn near every cruise... i did it with test and deca last time and loved it... i went 150/150 with test and deca and 200 primo... i loved it bro...

Now you got me on to something adding the deca i really like this cruise Dylan this might be a staple to my cruise.

I'm not versed on primo, but that looks like a decent cruise to me. I've done dca and test on cruise before, but anymore I like just sticking to test for cruising with some sarms. My body just likes test more than anything, and during a cruise if you do it right you should keep your total milligrams down or you are basically running a cycle. I don't like halting my dose of test so I just stick to tried and true test.

Give test and primo a shot and see what you think. I know some love it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom