napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT w/Sarms

Ok guys I'm 1 week in and thought I'd post my experience so far. Doing 25mg MK2866/ 10mg LGD/ 10mg GW. I will increase the the MK to 50mg and GW to 20mg after one more week at current dose. Easily tolerated as I just squirt the droppers into a mouthful of Gatorade. At that time I will also be doing TRT at 100mg of Test Cyp per week. This is my first time on Sarms and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised in what I've experienced in just one week. I instantly felt the endurance and strength increase after Day 3 (felt beastly) and might have over trained that day because I was sore AF the next. Rookie mistake I'm assuming. I will listen to my body moving forward. My chest and lats appear fuller and overall body feels hard and lean. No side effects to speak of, at least as of yet. Considering I bought from sarms.forsale I'm sure the quality is on point. Overall outside of some soreness from training I have a sense of well being, just feeling really good. Looking forward to the next few weeks and I'll keep posting.
excellent bro! great to hear you are feeling good early on like this... obviously a great start and there's much more to come!

Your TRT dose does seem low but I would much rather see you start there and dial it in as you go. Too many doctors will go straight to doses of 150mg which is way too much for a lot of guys. Much easier to start low and increase as needed. Your SARMs stack is fine but bump the cardarine up to 20mg per day. Make sure you order from sarms.forsale and all is good.

excellent bro! great to hear you are feeling good early on like this... obviously a great start and there's much more to come!

I always take when I wake up and on and empty stomach and it has worked always

Just take them when you wake up. Time of day you workout doesn't matter

Ok, little surprised by latest bloodwork. First off I want to say I feel really good, no sides at all. I had work done on 9/22 and results were Total Test 575, Free 49.3, and Bio 95.0 . After 2 injections of TRT@50 mg and 2 weeks of MK2866 and LGD bloodwork done on 10/19 as follows. Total Test 180, Free 27.7 and Bio 53.4. To me that looks like major suppression. Should I be concerned?

Id do a cycle of rad and lgd
20mg a day of rad and 10mg a day of lgd and that would be a great starting stack to pack on some strength and a few lbs of muscle with hard work and good diet.

Also since you are on trt you won't need to do any pct but u still suggest you run a liver and organ product as your ldl and hdl will take a minor hit with sarms.

Sarms.forsale is the place to order and rub a complete 13 week cycle 3 bottles rad 3 bottles lgd

thats perfectly fine to roll with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale I stand by their quality a million percent... since you are on trt, you wont need any sort of pct... here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

No PCT bro you're already on TRT. As long as you're on TRT you'll never have to do a PCT. PCT is for someone that needs to restore natural testosterone levels.

Bloodwork came back. After 2 weeks on Sarms my total testosterone took a major hit from 565 to 180. Should I be concerned? I feel pretty good btw.

Top Bottom