napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt horrible

Just telling u what the dr told me. Thanks for your time and Information. I'll try the arimidex for 10 days. See how I feel after.
Then the blood work.
Amazing how a dr can mess u up.

Youre feeling like shit because your e2 is too high. Plain and simple. Get that down and you will feel fine. Complaining about what the doc is doing but yet buying his stupid comment on sides is a complete contradiction.. Youre here for a reason, most of us have had high e2 and know exactly what youre going through. Take the fn Arimidex, or Aromasin and get that down. If you want to self medicte the trt that is easy as well. Do not just go off.

Thank you. I will. I heard just going off causes more issues.
I'll buy the aromasin that dylan has sent me in the link.

yes bro... if you have elevated estrogen, arimidex is a shit option... its just a suppressor for estrogen and its not something you want with an elevated e2... get the aromsin, for that and many other reasons mentioned bro

I had the same problem when I first started TRT. The problem is def the Arimidex, I switched to Aromasin and felt much better after a few days. Don't stop your TRT, that's not whats causing you to feel like shit, just get the Aromasin bro, you'll be fine after a few days.

Thans dylan. How cone 99%of the TRT places only give arimidex if it dont really work that great.they should, have both options. I'm gyno prone big time..
I'm just lost on why only arimidex..aromasin is way better

I got mine from a source overseas( long shipping&delivery), but I think you're better off ordering from Sarmsx this time knowing its going to be quality and will be the quickest delivery in a reasonable amount of time. Then you can visit the source page here and find someone you want to go with or stay with SarmsX whichever you decide.

Last edited:
Dylan or RickR can give you the dosage you should start with to lower your Estrogen quickly, and don't forget to get bloods after a few weeks of taking it cause you don't want to crash your Estrogen either or you'll feel like shit again.

Thans dylan. How cone 99%of the TRT places only give arimidex if it dont really work that great.they should, have both options. I'm gyno prone big time..
I'm just lost on why only arimidex..aromasin is way better
the issue is the cost and what the doctors office makes on it bro... if you get a script for exemsetane in comparison to anastrozole, its absurd!! its all about the money brother... and the lack of knowledge that they actually have...

Thanks dylan.. it's EOD 1 dropper. If I did it like that how long would that. Bottle last me. Looks,small why i was asking

Rick, Dylan
Thank you for your help and advice. I'll nm buy the aromasin this,week. They place gives, me my shot on thur. It's 140 mg of test cyp.. so when should i start the aromasin.
Also they do blood work every 90 days..
My test levels were 180 and,now it's 858.
So I m hoping if I get the estrogen under control I'll feel better with that high test.
I hope to burn fat and build a little muscle.

Michael

start your aromasin as soon as it arrives brother! always remember these are 30 ML bottles as rick pointed out so thats how you can determine how long each bottle will last no matter what you buy

with cortisol being a gains killer at the pct state,...Is that because of estrogen and why you want to keep estrogen down more during PCT?

I concur with everyone else fire the doc. he sounds like a quack. There is much good info here. one thing is that with TRT you don't pct with it. You are on it for life basically. There is blasing and crusing that come later, but still no pct.

I have done ok with arimidex, but my low t is treated with clomid because we still might have a family. I am not sure what adex would do if I was on test. I know that when I took adex 1mg every day my estrogen was like 7. now I did not feel as bad as many said I would but I do know that is low and my gains seemed to stop and I got weaker as there is apparently this weird idea God had that we need estrogen and testosterone. If y ou are taking it and its like 82 with adex I don't get it. Good luck.

with cortisol being a gains killer at the pct state,...Is that because of estrogen and why you want to keep estrogen down more during PCT?

The Cortisol Factor
Most people have heard of cortisol and many know that its bad news. Unfortunately, they dont know the extent of damage this hormone can cause, especially when they are trying to get lean abs. This muscle-wasting hormone is literally eating away at their fat-loss potential.
Cortisol is the primary glucocorticoid, a natural hormone produced by the adrenal glands (located atop the kidneys). Although cortisols precise actions are not completely understood, we know that it is essential for life. It is necessary to maintain important processes (heart rate, blood pressure, adrenaline release) in times of stress. Most of its effects are not directly responsible for the initiation of metabolic or circulatory processes, but it is necessary for their full response.

Normal kidney function also requires cortisol. When there is an absence or deficiency of cortisol, water cannot be excreted rapidly, which can consequently lead to water retention (this may also occur with too much cortisol). Controlling cortisol levels and thus lowering excess body water is one of the ways you look leaner.

What Causes Excess Cortisol?
Any type of stress that occurs to the body signals the nervous system to relay this to the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus then responds by initiating the stress hormone cascade, starting with corticotrophin-releasing hormone (CRH), followed by adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) release, and finally glucocorticoid production. Stress to the human body can include trauma, anxiety, infections, surgery, and even resistance training and aerobics.

Recent research has shown that elevated cortisol levels increased protein breakdown by 5-20 percent. Even mild elevations in blood cortisol can increase blood glucose concentration and protein catabolism (muscle breakdown) within a few hours in healthy individuals. Cortisol can also increase body fat levels, especially when it rises dramatically in the body.

Overtraining by athletes may cause higher cortisol levels, potentially leading to hypertension because cortisol causes sodium retention and potassium excretion. Excess cortisol causes insulin resistance by decreasing the rate at which insulin activates the glucose uptake system. Cortisol levels rise as you increase the amount of time devoted to intense exercise. In overtrained individuals, cortisol levels increase while testosteronelevels decrease. That is why one measure of overtraining is the testosterone-cortisol ratio. Overtraining is defined as an increase in training volume and/or intensity of exercise leading to a decrease in performance.

The Unhealthy Effects of Cortisol
Cortisol reduces the utilization of amino acids for protein formation in muscle cells. A cortisol excess can lead to a progressive loss of protein, muscle weakness and atrophy, and loss of bone mass through increased calcium excretion and less calcium absorption. The major catabolic effects of cortisol involve facilitating the conversion of protein in muscles and connective tissue into glucose and glycogen (cortisol may increase liver glycogen). This involves both the increased degradation of protein already formed and the decreased synthesis of new protein. Cortisol can also decrease the utilization of glucose by cells through directly inhibiting glucose transport into the cells. A cortisol excess can lead to a decrease in insulin sensitivity and adversely affect tendon health.

Excess cortisol causes a redistribution of body fat to occur through an unknown mechanism. Basically, the extremities lose fat and muscle while the trunk and face become fatter. Several studies have verified that high cortisol levels are directly linked with increased abdominal fat and can even cause binge eating (especially sweets). One study published in Obesity Research Journal clearly showed that men with higher levels of cortisol had greater abdominal fat deposits. Another study published in Psychoneuroendocrinology suggested that women with high stress levels (which increases cortisol) ate more calories and consumed a greater amount of sweet foods. This study linked high cortisol levels to binge eating in women. The scientists conducting the study concluded that this pattern could adversely impact body weight and health over the long run. Researchers from the University of California, San Francisco, in another study published in Psychosomatic Medicine, stated that central fat distribution is related to greater psychological vulnerability to stress and cortisol reactivity. So, if you want to get lean, especially in the abdominal area, you have to control cortisol levels.

Cortisol inhibits growth hormone levels by stimulating the release of somatostatin, a growth hormone antagonist. It may also reduce igf-1 expression. IGF-1 is one of the most anabolic agents in the body and is the substance that is responsible for most of the positive effects of growth hormone.

Cortisol has other hormone-modifying effects. It can directly inhibit pituitary gonadotropin and TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone). By doing so, cortisol can make the target tissues of sex steroids and growth factors resistant to these substances. It may also suppress an enzyme that converts the relatively inactive thyroid hormone T4 into the active form t3(triiodothyronine). This can decrease the metabolic rate and make it harder to lose body fat.
Cortisol seems to play a role in various disease states. It is found in higher levels in diseases ranging from AIDS and multiple sclerosis to Alzheimers. Prolonged high levels of cortisol can throw the immune system into chaos and ravage the human body. A growing number of researchers believe that many of the worst, and least understood, diseases will soon be identified as caused by high cortisol, and subsequently treated with cortisol-reducing drugs or supplements.

Top Bottom