napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and "cruise". What's the difference?

Thanks jack. Just wanted to know what's the reason for people to cruise when they aren't on trt. Do they expect to come back normal if they ever want to get off the cruise??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What is the real difference between the two? I've read doing self administer of trt is pretty much no looking back. But can you do a cruise dose of test and a few blast throughout the year and come back to normal levels?

Not sure if I wrote this out correctly but can one cruise and blast a year and come out ok? Or once you "cruise" dose test, there is no coming back??

The cruise phase is usually carried out at the same dosage as your TRT. For instance, your TRT is 200 mgs per week, so on cruise mode you would be using this dosage only. Then you can blast at 500 mgs and add there some compound, such as deca. Once the blast is over, which is usually like a normal cycle, you just go back to the TRT/cruise dosage instead of the PCT, and take a break before the next blast.

The cruise phase is usually carried out at the same dosage as your TRT. For instance, your TRT is 200 mgs per week, so on cruise mode you would be using this dosage only. Then you can blast at 500 mgs and add there some compound, such as deca. Once the blast is over, which is usually like a normal cycle, you just go back to the TRT/cruise dosage instead of the PCT, and take a break before the next blast.
I understand that but what if the person isn't on trt and just doing a cruise/blast through a couple years? Wouldn't that person come off the cruise very suppressed and not back to normal levels even with a good pct? Wouldn't it be better for guys already on trt to do this?
Thanks for all your input.

Thanks jack. Just wanted to know what's the reason for people to cruise when they aren't on trt. Do they expect to come back normal if they ever want to get off the cruise??

People should not be cruising unless they don't plan to come off ever in my opinion. Cruising and TRT are close to the same thing. A TRT and cruise can actually be the exact same dose. The name "cruise" is only used when people run higher doses from time to time during a cycle. Otherwise it would be just TRT.

People should not be cruising unless they don't plan to come off ever in my opinion. Cruising and TRT are close to the same thing. A TRT and cruise can actually be the exact same dose. The name "cruise" is only used when people run higher doses from time to time during a cycle. Otherwise it would be just TRT.
Ahh I see. I thought they were almost 2 different things. As trt meaning a doctor prescribed weekly dose compared to a personal cruise dose and able to come off when they want to stop cruising. A little difficult to understand lol thanks!

If they do expect that then they're not wise in my opinion, but I don't think the majority expect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your intention is too come off and return too natural levels then you should not blast and cruise you should cycle off and pct I blast and cruise but Im am complety aware of the negatives that go along with the positives and completely ready too except the consequences alot of guys cone off long cycles and make full recovery and alot dont its a toss up and you s j ould be willing too face the worst case scenerio

But that seems for the intense professional bbers. Would doing a conservative cruise/blast get you back to normal levels after a few years of doing it?

Nobody will be able to give you a yes or no on that. That's up to the person, you may you may not...not really a chance I would want to take. That's a big gamble.

But that seems for the intense professional bbers. Would doing a conservative cruise/blast get you back to normal levels after a few years of doing it?

Nobody will be able to give you a yes or no on that. That's up to the individual, you may or you may not. Not really worth the gamble IMO.

Thanks guys. Would not plan on cruising at all now unless I get low to and end up needing trt which I don't really want at this age. Don't mind trt at late 30s tho

Age is the biggest deciding factor im 34 and post cycle with full recovery im around 500 thats not horrible but not great either and I compete and keeping my physique. On that isnt realistic so i stay on but I wouldnt want too come off until my late 40s and by then with my numbers Ill need TRT anyhow but in your 20s still wanting children this would be a bad decision unless you were a serious competative bodybuilder with a pro card and sponsers

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Would not plan on cruising at all now unless I get low to and end up needing trt which I don't really want at this age. Don't mind trt at late 30s tho

Good call brother. It's a smart move to wait until you absolutely need it

Hypothetically speaking, if a guy is on trt or a cruise, will taking some sort of recovery drug,( I.e. Cloud or hcg) every so often protect what natty production they have left? I've read somewhere (not sure where) that one guys doc had him do 1500 ius of hcg 3x a Week for the first week of every month to protect what he had left.

Honestly man, this question is not a straight answer. There's people that can go on one 12 week cycle and never recover so asking if someone can blast and cruise 1 to 2 years and be ok can't be answered. Are there people that have done it? sure. Is it smart? no. Everyone is completely different. That means there is no cut and dry answer. The longer you stay on, the more you increase your risk for permanent shutdown. TRT is no joke bud. There is no guarantee you will ever recover no matter what pct you do. If you have good natural test levels and you're healthy, do your best to keep it that way. A blast with necessary time off in between is fine. Considering blasting and cruising for years and then hoping for recovery especially for a recreational user is a stupid move in my opinion. If you are worried about not making "gains" in the off periods in between cycles, why not consider bridging with Sarms? Much better alternative man.

Great post bro, i agree with everything here

Hypothetically speaking, if a guy is on trt or a cruise, will taking some sort of recovery drug,( I.e. Cloud or hcg) every so often protect what natty production they have left? I've read somewhere (not sure where) that one guys doc had him do 1500 ius of hcg 3x a Week for the first week of every month to protect what he had left.
I wouldn't put a lot of stock into the effectiveness in that tactic, and I certainly wouldn't rely on it as insurance that you'll be able to fully recover after being on a long time

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into the effectiveness in that tactic, and I certainly wouldn't rely on it as insurance that you'll be able to fully recover after being on a long time

i agree... the hcg protocols doctors give out is so concerning... ive seen doctors have patients on hcg for a year continuously and completely ruin them... its scary how much they do not know when it comes to this and honestly, they abuse it to the point its scary... y could use hcg every 3-4 months for 4 week intervals but thats all i would use

i agree... the hcg protocols doctors give out is so concerning... ive seen doctors have patients on hcg for a year continuously and completely ruin them... its scary how much they do not know when it comes to this and honestly, they abuse it to the point its scary... y could use hcg every 3-4 months for 4 week intervals but thats all i would use

I know it's on an individual basis, but do you think there'd be any desensitization ,so to speak, with the hcg at 1500iu every 3-4 weeks?

I know it's on an individual basis, but do you think there'd be any desensitization ,so to speak, with the hcg at 1500iu every 3-4 weeks?

i would NEVER and i mean NEVER advise that kind of hcg use... thats far too much... its too much per week and way too often... you need to keep it to every 3-4 months, not weeks... unless you want to do long term damage, then you would follow that protocol

Top Bottom