napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trouble with pure essence

CB100

Is anyone else having trouble with PE on ordering from them? I have tried twice with different cards to buy some lgd 4033 and it keeps telling me an error has occurred. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Trouble with pure essence

CB100 said:
Is anyone else having trouble with PE on ordering from them? I have tried twice with different cards to buy some lgd 4033 and it keeps telling me an error has occurred. Anyone else have this problem?

No, it is probably just a glitch. Try restarting your phone, computer or tablet and relaunch your browser. If that does not work pm Dylan Gemelli and he will get you taken care of.

CB100 said:

I'm guessing it may be a problem with something on your PC, tablet, or phone (wherever you are ordering from). I would try resetting cookies, clearing your browser, or trying another device.

If you are still having trouble, PM Dylan and I'm sure he can get it worked out for you brother.

CB100 said:

Actually, there is an issue that was occurring due to a server switch... They had to switch to a larger server due to traffic on the site and when they did this, the coding for the merchant started to malfunction but they are still accepting payments until its fixed and are offering discounts for the trouble. PM me and i'll explain the details...

DylanGemelli said:
CB100 said:

Actually, there is an issue that was occurring due to a server switch... They had to switch to a larger server due to traffic on the site and when they did this, the coding for the merchant started to malfunction but they are still accepting payments until its fixed and are offering discounts for the trouble. PM me and i'll explain the details...

That's another fine example of top customer service right there. It's pretty awesome that they are offering discounts for the trouble from the server switch, when they clearly didn't have to. That says a lot about a company to me

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
CB100 said:

That's another fine example of top customer service right there. It's pretty awesome that they are offering discounts for the trouble from the server switch, when they clearly didn't have to. That says a lot about a company to me

it really does. looking forward to working it all out. thanks for the help guys

Boom!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

CB100 said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
CB100 said:

Thank you for the understanding and the patience... I am sure you are going to be more than satisfied with the LGD brother... Glad I could help! :D

CB100 said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
CB100 said:

Not a problem at all brother! Keep us updated!

RickRock said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Look at everybody stepping in to help...don't ya just love the family vibe.. :cool:

That's exactly how we roll here brother!

YOUR DAMN STRAIGHT! I do love how helpful so many people are proving to be... EVERYONE has EVERYONE'S BACK AT ALL TIMES... THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to agree on every little thing we discuss and talk about but if anyone has taken notice, it's more so a sharing of knowledge and opinion here on everything... NOONE steps on toes and IN FACT, everyone is learning something new and different from the next and so on... DAMN REFRESHING to see!

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Look at everybody stepping in to help...don't ya just love the family vibe.. :cool:

YOUR DAMN STRAIGHT! I do love how helpful so many people are proving to be... EVERYONE has EVERYONE'S BACK AT ALL TIMES... THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to agree on every little thing we discuss and talk about but if anyone has taken notice, it's more so a sharing of knowledge and opinion here on everything... NOONE steps on toes and IN FACT, everyone is learning something new and different from the next and so on... DAMN REFRESHING to see!

%110 agreed with you Dylan, now everybody say it with me "THIS IS THE BEST SITE OF ITS KIND I HAVE EVER SEEN HANDS DOWN !"

Re: RE: Re: Trouble with pure essence

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

%110 agreed with you Dylan, now everybody say it with me "THIS IS THE BEST SITE OF ITS KIND I HAVE EVER SEEN HANDS DOWN !"
You are absolutely right, and it will only keep getting better brother! I promise you!

Fwiw I tried several times to get my order through to PE. After giving up (thinking something was wrong with my card) PE emailed me asking if I was trying to place an order. They sent me an invoice and got me all set. That's good shit.

Turbo 6 said:
Fwiw I tried several times to get my order through to PE. After giving up (thinking something was wrong with my card) PE emailed me asking if I was trying to place an order. They sent me an invoice and got me all set. That's good shit.

That's what it is all about! I just saw that the processor is NOW UP AND RUNNING... All issues are fixed and processing is as normal... I was thoroughly impressed how it was handled until this point but all of those issues are corrected from what I see...

Top Bottom