napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple stack:

Anthony cincotta

Hey there guys.. what are your thoughts on replacing the S4 with rad-140 in the triple stack? I'd like to, as the effected vision from s4 isn't good for my line of work. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks..

All good bro, Just dose all in the am at ruffly the same time everyday. if you using gw dose that 30 min pre work out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey there guys.. what are your thoughts on replacing the S4 with rad-140 in the triple stack? I'd like to, as the effected vision from s4 isn't good for my line of work. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks..

yes, you absolutely can replace it... here is what the cycle would look like... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks..

Sarms are versatile and can be stacked in a number of ways. What is your stats, and goals for the cycle? I can help make this best for your goals

Top Bottom