napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple stack log: S4, MK-2866 & GW

Nearly completed 2nd week of pct. Due to crazy work and home life commitments I wasn't able to keep daily logs of the last couple of weeks of my triple stack log. In those weeks I focussed on really slow reps for all my exercises. My body responded well to this training and was perfect to utilise towards the end of the cycle. This cycle worked amazing for me. Added some extra muscle across my my chest and shoulders which are my weakest parts. Leaned out even more which is awesome. The ladies at work seem to notice. My knees feel amazing. The MK definitely helped with the healing there. The strength on the S-4 was out of this world. Quite possibly my favourite compound so far. Big thanks to Dylan for answering all my questions and for the inspiration and motivation to keep pushing. That's the main thing I'm taking out of all this and applying to my training when not running anything. To those wondering what sarms to run on a first cycle i would strongly recommend the triple stack.
Looking forward to my next cycle. Gonna run RAD for sure and maybe another compound or 2. Thinking of adding MK for the continued healing and SR.

Nearly completed 2nd week of pct. Due to crazy work and home life commitments I wasn't able to keep daily logs of the last couple of weeks of my triple stack log. In those weeks I focussed on really slow reps for all my exercises. My body responded well to this training and was perfect to utilise towards the end of the cycle. This cycle worked amazing for me. Added some extra muscle across my my chest and shoulders which are my weakest parts. Leaned out even more which is awesome. The ladies at work seem to notice. My knees feel amazing. The MK definitely helped with the healing there. The strength on the S-4 was out of this world. Quite possibly my favourite compound so far. Big thanks to Dylan for answering all my questions and for the inspiration and motivation to keep pushing. That's the main thing I'm taking out of all this and applying to my training when not running anything. To those wondering what sarms to run on a first cycle i would strongly recommend the triple stack.
Looking forward to my next cycle. Gonna run RAD for sure and maybe another compound or 2. Thinking of adding MK for the continued healing and SR.
Great update! I've had great success this cycle with rad gw and sr!!! Awesome job!

Top Bottom