napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone

shinybigdude

Hi dylan
Started weight training a couple years ago at the age of 44 ..I went on to steroids just before xmas last year which i was on anavar only for 8 weeks then took 4 weeks off and went on to trenbolone only cycle for 8 weeks at 250mg p/w....took 6 weeks out now I'm on tren only again....do u think I should add test to it to get better gains or stay as I am...

Hi dylan
Started weight training a couple years ago at the age of 44 ..I went on to steroids just before xmas last year which i was on anavar only for 8 weeks then took 4 weeks off and went on to trenbolone only cycle for 8 weeks at 250mg p/w....took 6 weeks out now I'm on tren only again....do u think I should add test to it to get better gains or stay as I am...

Bro are you talking oral tren or injectable? Your not using a test base? Bro this is very bad. What are your stats? Age? Bf?training experience etc.... This sounds very reckless. Do u have pct set up?

Those are some poorly planned cycles man. Test is always needed as a base. Are you on trt?

Phurious Pharma Rep

"You screwed up bro."
Anavar is weak. Tren can be a bitch I am told (going to run it soon myself). Oral only cycles are... pretty dumb, Tren alone without test, well any compound without test base is ...pretty dumb. 8 week cycle and 4 week off time is well.... wanna guess? Always stay off just as long as you are on plus necessary delay till PCT begins. What about on cycle support, or post cycle support?? Also the word steroids is frowned upon usually... so is running ill prepared cycles assuming you got it right and didn't and asking advice after just telling us you basically didn't read all the stickies, or watch more than two minutes of any videos Dylan has made answering the most basic of what not to do- which you've already done btw.

Hi dylan

Geee...let me guess..you didn't bother to do blood work before you started using AAS

and no PCT (which I'm guessing you have no clue about)
no on cycle support..right

Bro..this is a train wreck!!!
you can't just run from 1 compound to another without the proper time between
time off cycle = time on cycle + pct
you don't run an oral only cycle cycle
TREN IS FOR ADVANCED USERS!!!
YOU DON"T EVER RUN TREN WITHOUT TEST AND PROPER SUPPORT

STOP everything IMMEDIATELY and run a pct

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20

get blood work done 2 weeks after finishing your pct

maybe we can help you from destroying yourself

in the mean time please read as many of the threads and stickies as you can
you are in dire need of an education

Hi guys
Thanks for your comments and advising me of doing this all wrong...I took advice from my provider....I did wonder whether test needed to be added...i am no longer on tren came off two weeks ago....had blood work done before going back on which was about 4 to 5 weeks ago and blood work all ok....Been trainging for about two years now...will send bf messurements later...I'm 44 years old...I would like to do this all natural as possible but was told that I am passed that of my age...I use to train when I was younger got to a point in bodybuilding but then gave up....I know you guys are thinking what a bloody twat but help and advice would help me in a long way if I every decide to do this again in the future....
Thanks in advance for all your help

Hi dylan

brother this is as bad as it gets... first of all, you havent been training nearly long enough for steroid use... that's just the start... you never use anavar that long and you didnt take the right time off nor did you pct... i mean bro, wtf are you doing, seriously? are you TRYING to COMPLETELY wreck yourself here??? you cant use tren without test either... i dont even want to ask if your using dostinex for prolactin with tren... your going to ruin your life, no bull shit... your already well on your way and have already started the process of just ruining yourself... what are your full stats?? age/height/weight/body fat??

YOU NEED TO STOP YESTERDAY... NOW IS NOT EVEN EARLY ENOUGH... STOP THIS FUCKING CRAZINESS NOW!!!!!!!!! You are WAY past clueless on what your doing... this is a HUGE wreck to say the least... you need to get bloodwork done immediately and you need to run a full pct IMMEDIATELY...

this is the link to get the entire pct i am going to layout for you... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi
5'6 11 st and 44 years will have to give body fat later...I was told not to worry about test as tren is the same as test but 5 times stronger but i have been reading up about test is not just for your sex drive but for your well being aswell...so that's the reason why I stopped using tren...
It didn't shut me and i came off tren two weeks ago...I only went on for 4 weeks...I had blood works done before I went on and they came back ok...so I won't be doing this again until i clearly understand and when and what to use....

Hi
5'6 11 st and 44 years will have to give body fat later...I was told not to worry about test as tren is the same as test but 5 times stronger but i have been reading up about test is not just for your sex drive but for your well being aswell...so that's the reason why I stopped using tren...
It didn't shut me and i came off tren two weeks ago...I only went on for 4 weeks...I had blood works done before I went on and they came back ok...so I won't be doing this again until i clearly understand and when and what to use....

what are your goals right now? you never ran a pct after anavar or tren and your telling me your bloodwork is fine? im sorry bro but i cant possibly see that

Hi dylan
I said in my first post I was on 250mg p/w...I have just spoken to my source and they said that I was only doing 1ml p/w sorry for the confusion...even they said that If I was on 250mg I would be totally fucked....do I need to still run test at that dosage..Thanks for your help

yes you need to always have a test base. and I am glad you are listening to reason. tren is not test at all unless you had a blend of some kind. listen to what we are telling you brother we are trying to keep you safe

Hi rockmfhudd
Thanks for your mess...so 1ml is a safe dosage but also i need to add test with it ...so I was doing 1ml of tren so how much do I need to take of test if I decide to to go back on it later....god I shit myself when I gave the wrong info and everyone saying you're fucking yourself up...Went and checked blood results with doc and all blood works are fine...my good cholesterol is in very good shape....so if you guys can help me and give me loads of information on steriods I would appreciate it....obviously I don't want to knock myself up..
Thanks

well the consensus is going to depend on your bf level and it seems that you are a rookie to this, so with that said I would say run test only and sarms with it. get the protection you need aromasin so you don't end up with bitch tits or high estro. run the test only for a few cycles. I mean you went to the very top of the ladder with tren on a first run that is one of the harshest steroids there is. post your blood results and goals and bf and we will go from there

'Hi dylan
Started weight training a couple years ago at the age of 44 ..I went on to steroids just before xmas last year'

but he said a bit later that he is now 44 y/o... I call bullshit. Dude is just fishing. This kid is like 19. No way a 44+ y/o man would not research enough about gear to make a less stupid mistake.

Yes I know I may sound like I'm fishing and sound like I'm 19....but truly speaking I am 44 and did do a bit of research on steriods and came across alot of the steriods cause water retention which I didn't like the idea of high blood pressure that's why I took advise from my source which they said to do 1ml a week which I have been doing so...since 2 weeks ago....any help would be appreciated....

I put in my first post that I started trainging at 44 two years ago...I am 46....in my last post I said I am 44 which I should of said I started at 44....

well never the less how old you are and how long you been training you don't start off a cycle with tren, it is very very reckless water retention will be the least of your worries. like I said I would def just slow down a bit do some more research talk to us and we will not steer you wrong. it would be easy for us to say fuck ya we will sell you anything you want, which is exactly what your provider did. its not about a dollar here, well in the long run I guess it is for the sponsors the longer we can keep you healthy the longer you will by gear. lol it is a marathon not a sprint you are not getting the body you want overnight no matter how much gear you get on board, just aint happening without diet training and then gear to help bust thru hurdles

Tren is 5x as anabolic as test but it is not even close to the same thing. I wouldn't buy or listen to the guy who gave you this advice ever again man. So glad you came here so we can help you out. Welcome to iSarms. Prepare to learn

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Top Bottom