napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone

I strongly understand what you're saying...my diet is in good state...low cabs high protien and lost about 2st in just under a year....starting to shape up with definition showing...I have read within my research that test is better to start with...but it was the water retention that threw me back....so now I stay off tren do a few weeks off and start on test but I'll leave that to you to say how's the best way to do it....

did you do any type of pct? after the tren? water retention with test you will have to figure out the dose that suits you, and the diet and sodium intake.

did you get my response to the pm?

Last edited:
Hi rockmfhudd
Thanks for your mess...so 1ml is a safe dosage but also i need to add test with it ...so I was doing 1ml of tren so how much do I need to take of test if I decide to to go back on it later....god I shit myself when I gave the wrong info and everyone saying you're fucking yourself up...Went and checked blood results with doc and all blood works are fine...my good cholesterol is in very good shape....so if you guys can help me and give me loads of information on steriods I would appreciate it....obviously I don't want to knock myself up..
Thanks

Why don't you go ahead and post your bloodwork here so we can take a look at it please, thank you

Hi
5'6 11 st and 44 years will have to give body fat later...I was told not to worry about test as tren is the same as test but 5 times stronger but i have been reading up about test is not just for your sex drive but for your well being aswell...so that's the reason why I stopped using tren...
It didn't shut me and i came off tren two weeks ago...I only went on for 4 weeks...I had blood works done before I went on and they came back ok...so I won't be doing this again until i clearly understand and when and what to use....

So 4 weeks of Tren use didn't shut you down ? Are you sure you had real tren ? Where did u get the Tren from, and what brand ?

Dude, for fucks sake just stop everything you are doing right now. You are on a path to really mess yourself up. Run a good pct and do A LOT of research befire ever running a cycle again

This is what you need to run from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hahaha I cant do anything else than have a good laugh at all these uneducated people. They dont even bother doing their own reasearch before coming on a forum..

bro you cant just start asking for everyone to give you as much info on steroids possible... its WAY too late for that... first of all, there's not a human alive whose going to sit here and spoon feed you everything... thats just absurdity and that will get you gone from a site so fast because you will get eaten alive... tren is for EXPERIENCED USERS ONLY... you NEVER use it on a first cycle and really not on a second either... you should research it for a VERY long time... you need to understand it top to bottom and you dont learn that overnight... this is a marathon, not a sprint... there's NOONE that is going to say its okay to stay on tren right now... you need to stop everything NOW and run a pct and start from the beginning... this is such a mess at this point... here's a link to get your entire pct and also the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

dude this is sooooooo bad,
1. time on=time off, stop hopping on and off so early , you need to give your body time.
2. DUDE! TREN ON YOUR SECOND CYCLE?!
3. DUDE AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE??
4. DUDE A TREN ONLY CYCLE?!

RUN TEST AS A BASE MAN!!

I also hope you have prolactin under control man or this could end very bad for you

cycle support is a must on tren aswell, so is pct!!!! stop using tren, you honestly are taking days off your life the way you are doing this!!!

cycle support is a must on tren aswell, so is pct!!!! stop using tren, you honestly are taking days off your life the way you are doing this!!!

EXACTLY... this is just flat out horrible all the way around... its pretty much scary...

This is the kind of shit that makes me nuts!!! The OP is a guy who made the same mistake I have seen too many people make. They trusted the meathead at their gym who sells AAS because they assume he knows his shit. A couple years back I was a member at a serious bodybuilding gym. The kind with no AC shit tons of weight and 3 inches of dust on the one treadmill in the place. We had a lot of young kids 15 and up who were all eager to get swole. This jackass was selling to many of them and I swear more of them were running Dbol and Var only. Then the ones who were using injectables were all on multiple compounds and way too much. One guy was maybe 23 (1st cycle no less) he was on something like 600mg test, 800mg EQ, with a Dbol kicker and Whinny finish all in a whopping 12 fucking weeks. So one oral straight into the next! Oh and no PCT. When I told him how fucked he was he looked at me like a deer in headlights!! I had to explain what PCT was and that he needed to get bloods done.Poor kid was a mess!! I lost it on that moron supplier in the locker room! Fucking greedy assholes hurting kids for a fucking $!!!

This is the kind of shit that makes me nuts!!! The OP is a guy who made the same mistake I have seen too many people make. They trusted the meathead at their gym who sells AAS because they assume he knows his shit. A couple years back I was a member at a serious bodybuilding gym. The kind with no AC shit tons of weight and 3 inches of dust on the one treadmill in the place. We had a lot of young kids 15 and up who were all eager to get swole. This jackass was selling to many of them and I swear more of them were running Dbol and Var only. Then the ones who were using injectables were all on multiple compounds and way too much. One guy was maybe 23 (1st cycle no less) he was on something like 600mg test, 800mg EQ, with a Dbol kicker and Whinny finish all in a whopping 12 fucking weeks. So one oral straight into the next! Oh and no PCT. When I told him how fucked he was he looked at me like a deer in headlights!! I had to explain what PCT was and that he needed to get bloods done.Poor kid was a mess!! I lost it on that moron supplier in the locker room! Fucking greedy assholes hurting kids for a fucking $!!!

the problem here is that very scenario you just described is one that occurs CONSTANTLY... this is a very common theme out there and this is what gives steroids a bad name and what gets people seriously hurt... DO NOT listen to your local meatheads and especially not someone selling shit... i mean, they are only going to say what they think you want to hear so they can put 50-100 bucks in their pocket and they DONT GIVE A FUCK if you get hurt or not...

the problem here is that very scenario you just described is one that occurs CONSTANTLY... this is a very common theme out there and this is what gives steroids a bad name and what gets people seriously hurt... DO NOT listen to your local meatheads and especially not someone selling shit... i mean, they are only going to say what they think you want to hear so they can put 50-100 bucks in their pocket and they DONT GIVE A FUCK if you get hurt or not...

Exactly!!! I am so greatful that my complex has 4 gyms to choose from and all included in the HOA fees! I don't have to deal with the freaking meatheads!!! (He said in his best Archie Bunker voice)

Top Bottom