napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone cycle advices

mbix

Hi all.
This is my first post here because I'm trying my first cycle trenbolone acetate+ dianabol, 75mg tren+50 mg dbol per day for two weeks. I already prepared liv52,silimarine, omegas, q10,resveratrol, saw palmetto , tribulus, zma , multivitamin+ I drink lots of green tea . and for 2 weeks PCT clomid + tamoxifen
Can anyone tell me how does this look ? Should I take Clomid/tamoxifen every 3 days during the cycle ?

Thank!

I also have some peptides that I wanted to get during PCT GHRP-2+CJC-1295 no DAC to boos or stop losing gains

btw I'm 30 years old, 1,74, 76 kgs

How does it look? COMPLETE TRAINWRECK.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Hi all.
This is my first post here because I'm trying my first cycle trenbolone acetate+ dianabol, 75mg tren+50 mg dbol per day for two weeks. I already prepared liv52,silimarine, omegas, q10,resveratrol, saw palmetto , tribulus, zma , multivitamin+ I drink lots of green tea . and for 2 weeks PCT clomid + tamoxifen
Can anyone tell me how does this look ? Should I take Clomid/tamoxifen every 3 days during the cycle ?

Thank!

Are you even serious or this is just a prank?

Stop. Just stop. This is awful. You clearly haven't done ANY reading on how to properly and safely use steroids. 2 weeks?? Seriously??? 500mg tren and 350mg dbol a week for two weeks? 2 weeks? 2 weeks??!? What the fuck dude? I'm sorry but not sorry if I'm being harsh because this is just irresponsible and stupid. Just stop doing steroids period. You don't need a pct because it's 2 weeks. Jesus Christ.

Maybe I needed more coffee before I responded to this but some people just need a high dose of reality.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Wow. This should be interesting.

Nobody is going to give you advice without first posting up some stats and what you want to accomplish here.

But I gotta ask... When you say "first cycle" do you mean first cycle ever or first cycle with tren?? Huge difference there. I'm going to guess the first just based on the complete and utter nonsense of a "cycle" you proposed. But hey, you drink plenty of green tea so all should be well no matter what you do. 😅

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi all.

Thank!

Bro, that cycle is about the worst possible thing you can do for a first cycle. Tren espically.....that's only for advanced users. You are so far off base with everything you are saying here that you need to just stop and stay away from everything before you seriously harm yourself. You have no business messing with steroids at all right now.

What exactly is your goals?

How does it look? COMPLETE TRAINWRECK.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Age 30
Height 1,74 m
Weight 76 kgs
Body fat % Don't know how to calculate or didn't any tests but I would estimate it's around 16-18%
Years of training I'm into gym from high school but always did big pauses, not continue training. I can say I'm training continously since november 2014
Complete cycle history no cycle history
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals loose fat gain some weight and become more shredded
Supplements (if any) 86% powertech whey , 71% vegan protein power tech,
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) 4 meals a day - chicken breast, turkey breast.wings , rice, vegetables, yoghurt, all kinds of nuts etc , no allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) currently I having some small pain at my right hand joint due to kitesurfing, lots of surgeries on my right leg after a truck hit me 11 years ago, small surgery left leg

All that I've written is from different websites after looking for short period cycles. I didn't say that I'm right or that I know exactly how's supposed to be done...but that's why I'm writing here,because I was suspecting that's too big dose for tren, or dbol ( ofc not 50 mg after I saw what Dylan said - max 30 mg ), because I want to know what's wrong, what's right, what can be done.

Sorry, but until now I didn't saw just : noooo noo, stop, you should know better than this, don't do it...

It's clear that what I have said is wrong but your comments do not help at all..

Thank you.

Last edited:
Age 30
Height 1,74 m
Weight 76 kgs
Body fat % Don't know how to calculate or didn't any tests but I would estimate it's around 16-18%
Years of training I'm into gym from high school but always did big pauses, not continue training. I can say I'm training continously since november 2014
Complete cycle history no cycle history
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals loose fat gain some weight and become more shredded
Supplements (if any) 86% powertech whey , 71% vegan protein power tech,
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) 4 meals a day - chicken breast, turkey breast.wings , rice, vegetables, yoghurt, all kinds of nuts etc
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) currently I having some small pain at my right hand joint due to kitesurfing, lots of surgeries on my right leg after a truck hit me 11 years ago, small surgery left leg

All that I've written is from different websites after looking for short period cycles. I didn't say that I'm right or that I know exactly how's supposed to be done...but that's why I'm writing here,because I was suspecting that's too big dose for tren, or dbol ( ofc not 50 mg after I saw what Dylan said - max 30 mg ), because I want to know what's wrong, what's right, what can be done.

Sorry, but until now I didn't saw just : noooo noo, stop, you should know better than this, don't do it...

It's clear that what I have said is wrong but your comments do not help at all..

Thank you.

At your bodyfat level and stats, you need to stay away from steroids. You aren't in the right shape for them, and steroids are not fat fat burners.

My best recommendation is to run a sarms stack, which will accomplish all the goals you are after for losing fat, getting shredded, and building lean mass and strength.

Here is what I recommend you run. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Wow. This should be interesting.

Nobody is going to give you advice without first posting up some stats and what you want to accomplish here.

But I gotta ask... When you say "first cycle" do you mean first cycle ever or first cycle with tren?? Huge difference there. I'm going to guess the first just based on the complete and utter nonsense of a "cycle" you proposed. But hey, you drink plenty of green tea so all should be well no matter what you do. 😅

I don't think that drinking green tea makes all go away but I suppose you know that...

I was expecting some serious posts and advices especially because I don't have experience in this area

I don't think that drinking green tea makes all go away but I suppose you know that...

I was expecting some serious posts and advices especially because I don't have experience in this area
You gotta have some thick skin around here. People are going to bust your balls. It's part of the process. I was just fucking with you.

In all seriousness, do some research on first cycles while you are naturally reducing your body fat and building a good foundation. Tren and dbol are the absolute worst for a first cycle option. On top of that you NEVER run any compounds without also running testosterone as a base. If you would have ran that cycle, even for 2 weeks, you would have tanked your test levels and felt like utter horseshit.

There is tons of useful information on here. Please do yourself a favor and research research research everything from PCT to what the different compounds are what they are used for. The veterans here are extremely helpful and will always shoot you straight. Stick around and you will learn a lot. Start with Rick's suggestion of a sarms stack. It's a great way to get your feet wet. Good luck to you bro!

The advice you got WAS serious. You need to stay away for now until you learn A LOT more or you will regret it and you will come away with nothing to show. You have no idea what you're doing and no one can teach you what you need to know in one thread let alone 50. You need to study like it's your college major.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I can see it coming "this guy bodybuilder at the gym said so" please do yourself a favor and listen to the mods and experts here before you start any type of steroids.

All I gotta say regardless of what was said earlier by anyone is this...
The 44 loves Tren and it loves me back. Might not love a lot of folks but me and Tren have a commitment to one another.

Got to get a thicker hide dude, but I agree with others herre. You are not ready for this yet. But at least you ae on the right forum!!! Look, Am no expert, ok? But I do know that untill I found out all I could, I was hesitant to do Steroids because you can really mess yourself up! Agreed with SARMS advise. But hei! Keep asking questions! Learn all you can! I would NOT Recommend Tren for a first cycle for ANYONE! It is serious and many can not handle the range of emotion it put you though like a roller coaster! Some go through this, others do not. When you are ready, start with something much softer and work your way up! Be careful! Îs much like riding motorcycle first time. You need to make your first motorcycle something you can pick up and put back on two wheels from a laying on side position on your own!!!! Like this: Some people may not have the strength to lift more than Honda 750 Rebel and lift it back on two wheels, so that same person will NOT be able to balance a Harley Davidson 1800 in coners! Make sense? We ae not to try and add insult to you, we want you to get to you goals alive and healthy!!

Top Bottom