napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone cycle advices

This set up is absolutely ridiculous bro. I applaud your aspirations, but you're not ready for tren brother. You're going to blow us off I'm sure, but be forewarned tren sides from what I hear can be a mofo. I'm one of few that have almost zero sides, but even I respect then tren train bro. Like someone mentioned this is a marathon, not a sprint. Even with AAS use quality muscle, respectable muscle takes years. You don't wanna be that guy noobs ohhh and awww at. They know nothing, be the dude experienced lifters and gear users can look at and respect by taking your time, knowing what you're doing and having the quality gains to show for it. I'm pretty sure that to a lot of folks it's obvious I'm on AAS, not because I have oily, zit riddled skin and water weight filled muscles, but because I'm well vested into this lifestyle of painz and gainz. I personally can't stand to see someone who obviously is on gear (we can tell), but looks like they've got a whole 2 years of incomplete lifting under their belts. Everything worthwhile takes time to acquire. Be patient and learn as much as possible here, save the tren. Get some cycles and size under your belts, some experience - real experience - then and only then consider tren bro.

The 44

I decided to give up on using tren A and d-bol, even if I already have them...even if I haven't seen any arguments here why not do it. Feeling "like utter horseshit" for just 2 weeks would've been ok for be considering the gains and after I've read that you recover very fast after 2 weeks cycle ...maybe it's because I always thought that there aren't lots of things that could break me and reading on lots of sites that a short cycle has very few negative effects pushed me in this place

I wanted to get answers like long term risks...have joint issues, hormone/libido/ issue in the future etc beside negative effects during the cycle: insomnia, gyno, mood changes- agresivity,tren cough,increased blood pressure, etc and I was prepared for all of them

But nevermind, I guess you guys know better, and since I'm a very cerebral person, your reactions tell me not to go on

This set up is absolutely ridiculous bro. I applaud your aspirations, but you're not ready for tren brother. You're going to blow us off I'm sure, but be forewarned tren sides from what I hear can be a mofo. I'm one of few that have almost zero sides, but even I respect then tren train bro. Like someone mentioned this is a marathon, not a sprint. Even with AAS use quality muscle, respectable muscle takes years. You don't wanna be that guy noobs ohhh and awww at. They know nothing, be the dude experienced lifters and gear users can look at and respect by taking your time, knowing what you're doing and having the quality gains to show for it. I'm pretty sure that to a lot of folks it's obvious I'm on AAS, not because I have oily, zit riddled skin and water weight filled muscles, but because I'm well vested into this lifestyle of painz and gainz. I personally can't stand to see someone who obviously is on gear (we can tell), but looks like they've got a whole 2 years of incomplete lifting under their belts. Everything worthwhile takes time to acquire. Be patient and learn as much as possible here, save the tren. Get some cycles and size under your belts, some experience - real experience - then and only then consider tren bro.

The 44

Thanks @44, I just wanted to do 2 weeks cycle to get that tren (almost) look before an event(not bodybuilding or competition). I would never do cycles or get experience with steroids :) , I adopted a healthy lifestyle and I wouldn't want to ruin it with countless steroid cycles, it's not me. I never wanted to get full of muscles, big, just more shredded and gain something weight also

The 44

Thanks 44, I just wanted to do 2 weeks cycle to get that tren (almost) look before an event(not bodybuilding or competition). I would never do cycles or get experience with steroids :) , I adopted a healthy lifestyle and I wouldn't want to ruin it with countless steroid cycles, it's not me. I never wanted to get full of muscles, big, just more shredded and gain something weight also

I decided to give up on using tren A and d-bol, even if I already have them...even if I haven't seen any arguments here why not do it. Feeling "like utter horseshit" for just 2 weeks would've been ok for be considering the gains and after I've read that you recover very fast after 2 weeks cycle ...maybe it's because I always thought that there aren't lots of things that could break me and reading on lots of sites that a short cycle has very few negative effects pushed me in this place

I wanted to get answers like long term risks...have joint issues, hormone/libido/ issue in the future etc beside negative effects during the cycle: insomnia, gyno, mood changes- agresivity,tren cough,increased blood pressure, etc and I was prepared for all of them

But nevermind, I guess you guys know better, and since I'm a very cerebral person, your reactions tell me not to go on

Bottom line is a 2 weeks cycle is pointless anyone who says otherwise is using complete bro science to make justifications. Two weeks of any compound, regardless of strength will only throw off your hormonal balance, lead to rebound and lethargy. Will joint damage occur? Most likely not in a mere two weeks, will you deal with sides off a two week run? Absolutely and it will yield nothing gains wise. My beat advise to you is to run test a few more times, maybe add a compound like deca, or NPP, then graduate to bigger and better cycles suited towards your goals. Learn your esters and compounds because that will dictate the length of how long you will have to deal with the compound and it's inherent sides.
Being cerebral huh? Lol. I tend to overthink everything down to the most miniscule detail and I actually have a 131 IQ which supposedly means I'm a low level genius... go figure lol. You have to use some of that brain matter to assess your compounds, AI's, on cycle support and PCT bro... you seemed to have put very little thought into all of that.

Thanks 44, I just wanted to do 2 weeks cycle to get that tren (almost) look before an event(not bodybuilding or competition). I would never do cycles or get experience with steroids :) , I adopted a healthy lifestyle and I wouldn't want to ruin it with countless steroid cycles, it's not me. I never wanted to get full of muscles, big, just more shredded and gain something weight also

First dude, no one is trying to make you feel or look dumb.
We all had to start someplace, including me. Others here have much more experience than me, but am learning. Two weeks is not long enough to accomplish anything! Tren is not a magic pill that will ripp you muscle up overnight! It will take work! If you do not really want to be involve in steroids, then how about SARMS? There is nothing wrong with steroid use, but much can go wrong if you do not plan ahead! SARMS have little to none of the side effects and it might be a better option for you. For most people, Tren has some nasty side effects they are not prepare to deal with! 44YOGearhead and I may be one of the few people who tolerate it well, and so far I seem to be!! Be careful what ever you do and remember, knowledge is power!!! :D Mood changes usually happen right from the start. The other down sides you mention occu afte time and most often because of a poorly planned, or no plan at all for the recovery process!! Liver support, keeping estrogen in chec, prolactin issues! These things need to be handled by ancillary products like vitamins, herbs SARMS, things you need to run with Tren. That is where people end up in trouble. They do not take the time to understand the changes going on in their body or fail to grasp how to deal with side effects that go along with it.

We do not want you hurt, we want you to be successful, and if what we say about steroids makes you nervous, then consider SARMS! No one is going to ridicule you about not using steroids. Its your body and you are a grown man. If they make you feel uncomfortable, then dont do it! When and if you are ready, you will know and we will be here. Ask away! :cool:

Last edited:

Like 44 said a 2 week cycle will yeild literally no gains... nothing orthwhile at least. It takes 1. Testosterone to successfully run a tren cycle 2. Prevuous cycles before it would be an acceptable proposition because you need to know how you respond to testosterone by itself... what if you are severely prone to estrogenic sides? Running dbol and test and tren would put you in over your head trying to get your levels in check 3. You really need to have experience with an aromatase inhibitor (ie aromasin or arimadex) for controlling your estrogen before you start throwing other compounds in the mix. Take it as you may but the fact rhe you proposed a tren and dbol only cycle sends up a red flag for anyone that knows what theyre doing and tells us all you have more research to do. But its a great thing you came here. No one will bash you for proposing a cycle thats ridiculous... we may bash you if you go through with it and then come back crying because you have gyno and youre lactating

Like 44 said a 2 week cycle will yeild literally no gains... nothing orthwhile at least. It takes 1. Testosterone to successfully run a tren cycle 2. Prevuous cycles before it would be an acceptable proposition because you need to know how you respond to testosterone by itself... what if you are severely prone to estrogenic sides? Running dbol and test and tren would put you in over your head trying to get your levels in check 3. You really need to have experience with an aromatase inhibitor (ie aromasin or arimadex) for controlling your estrogen before you start throwing other compounds in the mix. Take it as you may but the fact rhe you proposed a tren and dbol only cycle sends up a red flag for anyone that knows what theyre doing and tells us all you have more research to do. But its a great thing you came here. No one will bash you for proposing a cycle thats ridiculous... we may bash you if you go through with it and then come back crying because you have gyno and youre lactating

Thanks @mastermolnar
In fact I thought about those side effects...that's why I already have supplements like Macuna Puriens(bio powder), vitamin E, B6, Gingseng extract(vials), maca powder, Omega 3, Q10,Liv52, silymarin, zinc, sleeping supplements, clomid and nova should arrive next days but canceled since I haven't paid yet, and many others

And due to the fact that I had to take so many drugs, give me shots during a very bad period of my life and never had problems or complications, perfect blood pressure doctors say.., made me think that I could do that, but yes, you're right @mastermolnar, I don't know how my body reacts would react to testosterone or any other similar compounds, I don't know any of that stuff...that's why I proposed dbol - tren cycle, I have no experience, I can only read about it

Sorry for the double post. lol and its good that you came here. Tge sides we are referring to are prolactin related... caused by tren. Tren is highly suppressive so your test levels (without exogenous testosterone) will be non eexistet and youll more than likely have serious libido issues, possible skin problems, Sluggishness/fatigue and a generally shitty feeling. The tren sides are the least of your worries honestly... meaning the side effects like sweating, hot flashes, low blood sugar, sleeplessness and bad dreams... you need to be worried about the raise in prolactin levels and none of tge supplements you mentioned will aid in its regulation. You need cabergoline, bromocriptine, or pramipexole but thats irrelevant now that youre not gonna run tren. There are a number of reasons and complications that could arise as to why tren is suggested later on in your cycling career.... but the best reason I could give you is that you can make some real quality gains with a test only cycle.. and at this point even with sarms. Just take it slow and give yourself a chance.

Sorry for the double post. lol and its good that you came here. Tge sides we are referring to are prolactin related... caused by tren. Tren is highly suppressive so your test levels (without exogenous testosterone) will be non eexistet and youll more than likely have serious libido issues, possible skin problems, Sluggishness/fatigue and a generally shitty feeling. The tren sides are the least of your worries honestly... meaning the side effects like sweating, hot flashes, low blood sugar, sleeplessness and bad dreams... you need to be worried about the raise in prolactin levels and none of tge supplements you mentioned will aid in its regulation. You need cabergoline, bromocriptine, or pramipexole but thats irrelevant now that youre not gonna run tren. There are a number of reasons and complications that could arise as to why tren is suggested later on in your cycling career.... but the best reason I could give you is that you can make some real quality gains with a test only cycle.. and at this point even with sarms. Just take it slow and give yourself a chance.

I don't know if anyone tried but I've read that B6, Vit E, Mucuna Pruriens, Gingseng extract, Maca, Ginkgo Biloba, zinc are all prolactin inhibitors and I have all of them.

Anyway, I'll go on only with GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 no DAC for one month, or switch to GHRP-6 second week because I have serious appetite issues and most of the times I force myself to eat..

I knew about cabergoline and I wanted to get Dostinex initially, but since it was too uncomfortable to get it I sticked to those supplements

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone tried but I've read that B6, Vit E, Mucuna Pruriens, Gingseng extract, Maca, Ginkgo Biloba, zinc are all prolactin inhibitors and I have all of them.

Anyway, I'll go on only with GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 no DAC for one month, or switch to GHRP-6 second week because I have serious appetite issues and most of the times I force myself to eat..

I knew about cabergoline and I wanted to get Dostinex initially, but since it was too uncomfortable to get it I sticked to those supplements

Tell me about your issues with appetite....if you have problems eating, no amount of AAS is going to help you in your goal of gaining weight.

These supplements more than likely would have little effect on the supra physiological prolactin levels youd be experiencing... if say you had slightly elevated PL all the time simply because of your bodies chemistry, maybe they would be recommended to aid in its regulation. Honestly, im not 100% sure.

I think youre getting off base again. Adding in a few peptides is the same as adding other compounds. You need to let your body resppnd to test only. This is the last ill mention it because you really dont seem to grasp that idea. I hope you can get past this whole "two week tren look" idea. Its not gonna happen. Sorry bro. It just doesnt work that way and until the come out with the magic pill youll have to do a lot more for a lot longer to see some real lasting progress

These supplements more than likely would have little effect on the supra physiological prolactin levels youd be experiencing... if say you had slightly elevated PL all the time simply because of your bodies chemistry, maybe they would be recommended to aid in its regulation. Honestly, im not 100% sure.

I think youre getting off base again. Adding in a few peptides is the same as adding other compounds. You need to let your body resppnd to test only. This is the last ill mention it because you really dont seem to grasp that idea. I hope you can get past this whole "two week tren look" idea. Its not gonna happen. Sorry bro. It just doesnt work that way and until I come out with the magic pill youll have to do a lot more for a lot longer to see some real lasting progress

I think you haven't read my posts. I said I gave up on steroids. I didn't say I want to add peptides, but use them for a month or so (just peptides) and, of course, if I'll still want to try steroids, it will be test only ;)

Top Bottom