napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone acetate

badoler

Hi Dylan,

Been researching on roids and I would say your YT channel is so helpful. I would need your help though with this concern of mine.

I am 30, 62kg and 5'6". I was on Test Enanthate 300mg/ml 10ml vial from June to July of this year. I had it at 1ml per week straight for 8weeks. I am showing results but not much to my liking. I didnt take aromatase inhibitors because I am not showing any side effects until now. I learned our body reacts differently and taking inhibitors even though you dont need it wil just screw things up.

Anyway, it has been 2 months already since my last shot. Im planning to go next on Tren Ace 100mg/ml 10ml vial. Is it ok in the first place???? If so, how can i dose it? How many ml per week and for how long???

I not aiming to get Hulk-like appearance. Just want to look leaner and toned. I know i'm gonna need to pair it with good diet and I have already come prepared for that.

Another question, do i necessarily need to take something else when im on tren at that low dose? To be honest, i have no idea what are those other stuff you mentioned in your videos.

Sorry for the questions. Hope u can help me.

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

Did you do a PCT after your last cycle?

you are so wrong dude... seriously... you DONT wait to use aromasin or arimidex whatsoever... i have no clue what your cycle experience is either... you have no business using tren right now and i would not recommend it to you if you paid me... you need to know it inside and out and you need to be a very experienced user, which i can clearly tell that you are not...

what is your cycle experience and your goals?

you need to watch this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsQCtZrKCc&t=15s

At 136lbs you are way too undersized for steroids imo.

Your diet is the first thing that needs attention, post your macros and we'll make some suggestions.

You are not in the right shape or condition for steroid use, let alone Tren. You need to build a much better natural foundation

At 136lbs you are way too undersized for steroids imo.

Your diet is the first thing that needs attention, post your macros and we'll make some suggestions.
exactly... thats beyond too low for weight... there needs to be at least 15-20 more lbs added before even considering steroid use...

Top Bottom