napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren, GW and endurance?

Macgyver123

Hi all, hope every is doing great?
Here is the scenario. I plan on a new cycle end of the year. Before everyone jumps on me for stats etc. I have been planning this for almost a year and have taken full advice from DG and Rick and it is all squared.

My question is about the relative strength of Tren in reducing endurance and GW in increasing endurance.

Currently the plan is Tren at 350 and GW. At these doses will endurance go up or down do you think? (I understand everyone is different)

I enjoy amateur triathlons for my cardio. That is the only reason I ask. I might tweek the Tren down if I need to. Like I said. Still in the planning stage.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think no one can answer that until you actually try it for yourself. Everyone is different and it would be dumb for someone to just assume a response to your question

100% agree. I am looking for personal experiences. I am not going to be upset if what shares is not what I experience. Have you used the two together? What did you experience?

I did a cycle last year, similar to the one I am planning, that included both Tren and GW, but that that stage my cardio was low intensity and I was not thinking about my overall endurance. So it is possible it did not effect me at all. Has anyone used both on a more vigorous cardio plan?

Never both together but i have used tren at different doses and it has affected me the same way with my cardio. Starting to believe it may be in my head lol it’s like I was always expected cardio to be bad on tren

Haha. That may be. You think that your cardio suffered therefor your cardio suffers. Whatever I decide I will try document with actual stats. I track my training with devices and I will start very fit so I might give some interesting insights.

Running tren at 350-400ish and prop at 250 and I have not noticed any change in cardio (if anything I have more drive to push myself). Im not running marathons or anything so that may be a different story. I seem to respond well to tren or at least this batch because my sides are minimal. Worst case you can give it a try and drop it if it affects you but EQ might be a better option.

Running tren at 350-400ish and prop at 250 and I have not noticed any change in cardio (if anything I have more drive to push myself). Im not running marathons or anything so that may be a different story. I seem to respond well to tren or at least this batch because my sides are minimal. Worst case you can give it a try and drop it if it affects you but EQ might be a better option.
Hi, so the plan was 12 weeks Test E at 350per week. Tren Enanthate at 350 per week. I did consider EQ but don’t want to run for the required 16-18weeks.

But that is good news. It means that it might not be catastrophic to my cardio.

Cardio isn't really a focus of mine so I may not be the best person to ask. Im mostly going off my weight training experience/ability to recover between sets. I hit the track once a week to run a mile and do sprints and I manage. If you are just doing these triathlons for fun I dont see why you wouldnt give it a try but I feel like there is more downside if you take them seriously.

Cardio isn't really a focus of mine so I may not be the best person to ask. Im mostly going off my weight training experience/ability to recover between sets. I hit the track once a week to run a mile and do sprints and I manage. If you are just doing these triathlons for fun I dont see why you wouldnt give it a try but I feel like there is more downside if you take them seriously.

Look, the fact of the matter is I am definitely going to give it a try. So after this we will have a good response when next someone asks. I will track heart rate so I will get a quantifiable measure of fitness before and after Tren.
I will also take GW, so if GW is as strong as we think then hopefully I see an INCREASE in fitness!!!

Everybody is going to be different. Some people experience more cardio sides from tren than others. GW will certainly help big time, but you'll just have to see how it affects you personally

theres no real straight answer here... im a big runner but i dont use tren without gw... tren is generally going to hurt cardio some and you may or may not notice it.. gw mitigates it for sure but some people just respond better than others... its definitely not going to help, i can tell you that much

Top Bottom