napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren e and?

sivletter

Ive been doing test e for while now but i just bought tren e and test e what are the things i need to take with that so i can be safe as possible.Thorne Research - Arabinex - Fiber Supplement Powder for Immune Support - 3.5 oz. (100 g)

is this the one stuff you were talking about ?

Where did you get that from? What are your stats? Goals?

Give us some info about you first. You seem in need of a lot of info. Tren is for advanced users. Do not touch it until you learn your way around AAS.

BEST OF LUCK

cabergoline anytime you run tren.

however based on what you are asking you are no way near experienced enough to even own a bottle of tren , no disrespect just truth.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Dude just cause you bought some tren, doesn't mean you're ready for it. Tren has a list of possible sides both physical and mental if you're succeptable. Night sweats, insomnia, mood swings from hell... let's not forget titties, just because you've run some test it doesn't mean you're ready for such a strong compound. The evil half of my brain is waiting for you to try it and get back here asking for a bail out, the humane half says do not fuck with the tren. Don't be that guy.

I suggest that u dont touch that tren mate.
Tells us first more about yourself,weight,height goals etc?.

Cheers

Ive been doing test e for while now but i just bought tren e and test e what are the things i need to take with that so i can be safe as possible.Thorne Research - Arabinex - Fiber Supplement Powder for Immune Support - 3.5 oz. (100 g)

i have literally no clue what your talking about with the arabinex... ?

bro, seriously, just stop this nonsense... tren is for very very advanced users... not someone who clearly does not truly know what they are even doing and you dont just "add it in" because "you have been running test e a while" If you only knew and understood how that sounds to everyone... im scared to ask but i need all this info from you to help

what is your planned pct? how long are you planning on running this cycle?

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

what is your cycle history?

what are your goals from the cycle?

I've been using AAS for 6 years and I haven't even touched tren yet, even considering tren at this moment is disrespecting it and I know ny robo feels the pain .
tren isn't something to play around with , it's like never cooking before then going to apply for a job as a head chef at a 5 star restaurant .

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Welcome to the board....you really shouldn't be buying anything like this until you know what it does and how it works, etc.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Hey bud, you seem very uneducated in anabolics, which scares me since you have Tren. Tren is about as harsh as it gets, and it's only for advanced users.

It doesn't sound like you should be using steroids at all, but before we proceed with recommendations you need to give us your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom