napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trembolone Acetate Brand

znams11

Hello Dylan,

I've been watching your videos on YouTube for a while now. I really admire your passion for wanting the best in people by helping them understand the pros and cons of each steroid cycle and also helping people to take the correct dosages of steroid cycles and taking them safely as well.

I would like your help as I am about to run a cycle of Test Prop and Tren Acetate soon. I will be taking my test prop at a lower dosage than my Tren in order to minimise side effects. I will be taking around 200mg of Tren Acetate a week and perhaps 150mg of Test Prop a week. I have an AI , Clomid and HGC on standby just incase anything goes wrong.

I would like your help in knowing which is the best brand or good brands of Tren Acetate to take as I have come across a number of different brands and don't know which one is fake or real. From your knowledge which is the brands you would recommend that would actually work? I would really appreciate if you could do this for me. It would mean a lot.

P.s Provided that I take the course safely and do my pct correctly once finished and carry on training as hard as I did on the cycle , will I still keep my gains or will I loose them due to my natural test levels going back to normal ?

This has all the makings of a movie called "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". How many cycles have you run? How much research have you done, I see some, but what do you really understand about running a clean cycle? What's the HCG for in your mind? Sides??? Immediate PCT if shit goes bad? Heard of Caber? Lay out your proposed cycle, AI support and PCT please I'm curious about this now.

Hey bud, before we properly advise you we need to know your full stats, goals, and experience. This is required. Right now we don't know a thing about you to give recommendations

Trenbolone Acetate

I am 27 years old. I have been training for 4 years straight. I ran a cycle about a year ago which was Test Suspension by a brand called Abbott and Anavar by Pro Chem Labs which worked wonders for me. It was a 12 weeks cycle and I ran everything at a minimum dose which gave me the least side effects. I ran tamoxifen , Clomid and started to inject hgc (Pregnyl) near the last 4 weeks of the cycle and my ''kids'' went back to normal. I did not need to use Caber or as some people might call it Dostinex

Now I'M BACK Hehhhhh looking to run a cycle of test prop at 150mg and 200mg of tren acetate per week at around 6 - 8 weeks max. I know about all the shutdown which can occur and the prolactin build up etc. I been told as long as the trenbolone acetate is a rusty colour then this is a good sign that the tren will work. At the moment i can only get my hands on Vishnu Pharma Trenbolone Acetate and the colour is quite rusty. However I have been told of other brands aswell such as Biomex Labs, Accordo RX (Canada) , Jintani Labs ?? Has anyone every used these and do they work ? Or does anyone know of other tren acetate brands they have used that work ?

I currently weigh at 72kg and I'm 5ft10 . I was always a skinny child not able to put much mass on, only through my training I have put on mass , I do not have a big bodybuilder look as I do not want that, at the moment I look slim and somewhat lean , i am currently at around 12 - 14% body fat, most of my fat goes to my love handles. Upper half of the body stays fairly lean. There has been times where I have been off training for a few months at a time due to work commitments. My end goal is to look more like a lean fitness model but with SIZE. Aesthetics is more what I am interested in rather than the strong man competitions. My end goal would be to be at around 77 - 80kg of lean muscle mass.

My other concern is how to maintain cycle gains when coming off the cycle. I understand this may be difficult as test levels return back to normal and the body can not therefore hold the capacity of muscle built from the synthetic test levels you had when injecting, however there must still
be a way to maintain most of the gains ? I tried to maintain this from my last cycle by keeping up the same calories of 2500 - 3000 a day and training hard but then due to work commitments had to stop training for a while and then seen my body return back to normal which as at around 72kg slim build.

Appreciate the help guys , see you all at Mount Olympus, hehhhhhhh Anggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Last edited:
I will try to upload a picture of what Trenbolone Acetate I can get my hands on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 20
Bro, in no way shape or form are you ready to use trenbolone. It is a steroid that's only for the most advanced users,mane not for someone on their second cycle.....especially for someone with your stats. You just have no business using Tren right now bud. Save that for later down the road. I think your best bet for your goals right now is to just run test with a good sarms stack.

Here is what I'd recommend to you. Get all sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test c 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

and just as I suspected... meh. If you decide to forego our warnings and do it any ways please post a log of it here to include 3 months post cycle please. Even blunders serve a purpose and this'll be a wonderful learning tool. Skip the tren, run the test at 250 mgs along with aromasin eod, have Ricks recommended PCT on hand if you can't get all that for cash sake, you need the nolva, clomid and aro at a minimum. Or wait till you can get it all... that's a revelation.

I currently have a supply of Aromasin as well, I will try to post up a picture of it ,

I was thinking to throw in a little Anavar by Rohm in the last 6 weeks of the cycle just to kind of POLISH up the gains. ( ow ayee the fekin Polish hehhh) at around 50mg per day. If I do decide to go ahead and start this cycle it will be at some point near the end of the year not just yet. I am just looking for advice for different people who have had experience before I make a decision.

I have heard of Sarms as being a safer option aswell , Osterine and LGD supposedly a good stack and the side effects being not as harsh as steroids. But we all know ... Trenbolone was sent down by the Gods of Steroids.

RickRock appreciate your advice and youve made some serious gains ! You've got some SERIOUS TRICEPS .. bro how long you been training for ? That's it you've made it ! while the rest of us are all gonna make it one day ...

Where are yeeeeeeeeee. We're all gonna make it ! This Board is the fekin future of Boards .. Ow ayyeeeee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 13
You've done some good homework and I applaud you for that.

However;

Your stats say that you are in NO WAY ready to use any juice, ESPECIALLY tren. You are far too light and BF is too high, that means you need to improve your nutrition protocol 1st, make gains that way, then think about juice.

I am 15 years older than you, 5'7, a good 15 pounds heavier (QUALITY POUNDS) way lower BF...how? NUTRITION.

You've done some good homework and I applaud you for that.

However;

Your stats say that you are in NO WAY ready to use any juice, ESPECIALLY tren. You are far too light and BF is too high, that means you need to improve your nutrition protocol 1st, make gains that way, then think about juice.

I am 15 years older than you, 5'7, a good 15 pounds heavier (QUALITY POUNDS) way lower BF...how? NUTRITION.

52! That's what it's about longevity...

This board FUCK*n Rocks. People who care with solid advice. Kudos
That's how we roll man. Always looking out for the best interest of our members...ALWAYS, and that comes before anything. We only want to see people doing the right thing and being safe

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I currently have a supply of Aromasin as well, I will try to post up a picture of it ,

I was thinking to throw in a little Anavar by Rohm in the last 6 weeks of the cycle just to kind of POLISH up the gains. ( ow ayee the fekin Polish hehhh) at around 50mg per day. If I do decide to go ahead and start this cycle it will be at some point near the end of the year not just yet. I am just looking for advice for different people who have had experience before I make a decision.

I have heard of Sarms as being a safer option aswell , Osterine and LGD supposedly a good stack and the side effects being not as harsh as steroids. But we all know ... Trenbolone was sent down by the Gods of Steroids.

RickRock appreciate your advice and youve made some serious gains ! You've got some SERIOUS TRICEPS .. bro how long you been training for ? That's it you've made it ! while the rest of us are all gonna make it one day ...

Where are yeeeeeeeeee. We're all gonna make it ! This Board is the fekin future of Boards .. Ow ayyeeeee
I appreciate the compliments greatly brother. I truly do. I've been training since I was a teen (I'm now 42) but didn't start my first cycle until 36.

I'm glad to see you receptive to the advice given here. You'll go a long way with that mentality...trust me. It all pays off in the long run.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello Dylan,

I've been watching your videos on YouTube for a while now. I really admire your passion for wanting the best in people by helping them understand the pros and cons of each steroid cycle and also helping people to take the correct dosages of steroid cycles and taking them safely as well.

I would like your help as I am about to run a cycle of Test Prop and Tren Acetate soon. I will be taking my test prop at a lower dosage than my Tren in order to minimise side effects. I will be taking around 200mg of Tren Acetate a week and perhaps 150mg of Test Prop a week. I have an AI , Clomid and HGC on standby just incase anything goes wrong.

I would like your help in knowing which is the best brand or good brands of Tren Acetate to take as I have come across a number of different brands and don't know which one is fake or real. From your knowledge which is the brands you would recommend that would actually work? I would really appreciate if you could do this for me. It would mean a lot.

P.s Provided that I take the course safely and do my pct correctly once finished and carry on training as hard as I did on the cycle , will I still keep my gains or will I loose them due to my natural test levels going back to normal ?

you, my friend are a breath of fresh air... someone who did some homework, came to ask the RIGHT questions, yet probably did not get the answer hoped for but listens and understands... i have all the time in the world for people like you and so does everyone here... much respect for that...

i believe its clear that your not in the position for tren but that's not to say you won't be, because you most certainly will... you need to put a strong focus on really dialing in your diet and training first bro... thats the key here, not the cycle itself... without the diet and training, you don't have much of anything... with it, you can easily surpass your goals... i have a great second cycle for you... very safe, extremely effective and perfect for your goals...

as for your concern about maintaining gains... do not worry, i have you covered there too... a sarms bridge is perfect... i will give you a cycle layout as well as a sarms bridge... all of your sarms, ancillaries and pct products can be found at www.sarmsx.com and they are the very best you can find... i stand by that a million percent... here are your layouts...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

followed by

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

just a reminder, mk677 should be ran 6 months to a year and requires no breaks whatsoever.. so you would include it on your cycle after your bridge as well...

This just my oppinion but unless your a competeor who has decided too stay on and has made a conscious descison too except the possibility of permanent shutdow n then you should avoid all 19 nors tren deca with the exception of npp only because it can be ran in shorter cycles with less shutdown but deca needs too be ran 20 weeks too see good results and tren will tank your LH by week 2 relistic pct recovery in a time manner that doesnt leave you where you were before your cycle is not likely for most . and if not going for a competers physique there also really not needed unless your diet sucks and your one of the many that use steroids as a crutch.

Top Bottom