napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

I agree with Rhyno. I was looking at it earlier and not just your muscle and fat. But everything looked healthier. Your hair stood out for me. Looks much healthier. As far as the physique, keep killing it man. Your mental strength blows mine away. An inspiration for me for sure bro. Glad I've been able to meet and talk to you and follow this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last post was over a month ago bc honestly...I'm just in the fucking zone right now. Finally starting to see my abs a little which I'm happy about (Pharma Lady gear is awesome!) The first picture is last May and the second one is yesterday 16 weeks into this cycle w 4 to go...
3ea5ae161fc1aa428737efa6251492d4.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Dude, that is seriously amazing. Nice work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree with Rhyno. I was looking at it earlier and not just your muscle and fat. But everything looked healthier. Your hair stood out for me. Looks much healthier. As far as the physique, keep killing it man. Your mental strength blows mine away. An inspiration for me for sure bro. Glad I've been able to meet and talk to you and follow this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too brother. I'm glad we're friends man. Appreciate the kind words always.

Good stuff. You look like a completely different person. Keep killing it.

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER.
Thanks Rhyno! That was the goal. I was always athletic and lean up until I was about 27...I'm 34 now (33 going on 34 in 1St picture). I let myself go for about 7 years! Never again.

Yeah brother thats a hell of a transformation!! Nothing but sacrifice and pain!! Truly inspirational

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
Yeah a lot of pain and sacrifice...giving up addiction...stabilizing my bipolar...and grinding in the gym almost every fucking day. thanks for recognizing bro.

yes sir ive been there and I don't know if I will ever be as lean looking as you cuz I am sawed off at 5'9 lol and thicker build but helluva job man

yes sir ive been there and I don't know if I will ever be as lean looking as you cuz I am sawed off at 5'9 lol and thicker build but helluva job man
Whether you think you can or you can't...you're right. Believe me I'm plenty thick genetically. Try doing something like this workout. Trust me you will lean out quick bro! Thank you for the kind words my man. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/30-days-out-craig-capursos-extreme-cut-trainer.html

Top Bottom