napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

Hey bro. Good to hear you've gained that size. Don't be too discouraged when you lose it now lol. Don't let that panic set in. At least your mindset is you want to lose some. That will make a big different in the task to come.
How much longer for the EQ and winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro. Good to hear you've gained that size. Don't be too discouraged when you lose it now lol. Don't let that panic set in. At least your mindset is you want to lose some. That will make a big different in the task to come.
How much longer for the EQ and winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on man! You know me! I'm not going to worry about losing size. Gaining size is easy for me. It's the cutting I have trouble with. I have 10 more weeks of EQ and I start Winstrol on April 17th. That's the beginning of weeks 13. I stretched the cycle from 16 weeks to 20 weeks so I'm holding off on the Winny until the last 7 weeks.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Come on man! You know me! I'm not going to worry about losing size. Gaining size is easy for me. It's the cutting I have trouble with. I have 10 more weeks of EQ and I start Winstrol on April 17th. That's the beginning of weeks 13. I stretched the cycle from 16 weeks to 20 weeks so I'm holding off on the Winny until the last 7 weeks.

Yea but there are different kinds of size! Lol. I've dropped about 12 lbs since stopping my sust blast. But a lot has come from a month off due to an injury. Back in there now.
I remember that now. My bad lol. Been a crazy week.

Yea but there are different kinds of size! Lol. I've dropped about 12 lbs since stopping my sust blast. But a lot has come from a month off due to an injury. Back in there now.
I remember that now. My bad lol. Been a crazy week.
Yeah man hit me up in the next day or two...definitely want to hear about how everything is going

My last post was over a month ago bc honestly...I'm just in the fucking zone right now. Finally starting to see my abs a little which I'm happy about (Pharma Lady gear is awesome!) The first picture is last May and the second one is yesterday 16 weeks into this cycle w 4 to go...
3ea5ae161fc1aa428737efa6251492d4.jpg

My last post was over a month ago bc honestly...I'm just in the fucking zone right now. Finally starting to see my abs a little which I'm happy about (Pharma Lady gear is awesome!) The first picture is last May and the second one is yesterday 16 weeks into this cycle w 4 to go...
3ea5ae161fc1aa428737efa6251492d4.jpg

Killin it brotha!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Top Bottom