napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Track Sprinter

Pryncess45

Hi, I'm currently running track right now and have decided that I want to try steroids for the first time to boost my performance. What would be a good cycle for me to start with if I'm a sprinter who does the 100 and 200? Also I'm a female as well if that helps.

Hi, I'm currently running track right now and have decided that I want to try steroids for the first time to boost my performance. What would be a good cycle for me to start with if I'm a sprinter who does the 100 and 200? Also I'm a female as well if that helps.

steroids ARE NOT going to boost your performance, more so hinder it... your going after oral steroids which will add muscle pumps and toxicity, completely hindering performance... not smart at all... especially as a female... you have it all backwards... if you want to enhance your performance and do it properly then sarms would be more than ideal for you, not steroids... you want endurance, speed, strength, healing power, etc... the list goes on and on and you get all of that and more with sarms without any side effects... steroids are the furthest thing from what you want...

start by reading my articles on sarms here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the cycle i recommend for you

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks and then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Well welcome aboard. I also think that a good stack of sarms would be perfect for you. Next week I am going to have my brother,Zeke,(Ezekiel) join up. He ran the 40 in 5 seconds and played WR in high school and college. He will probably post his cycles and workouts, so stay tuned. He does use steroids but only very light cycles for 12 weeks per year. I think he does sarms all year long now that he does not compete. I am not sure but he will post soon. He is 41 years old now, but still rolls pretty good.

OK thank you for your recommendation. Also, I was wondering what would be a good cycle or sarms to used if I only wanted to do a 8 weeks cycle?

OK thank you for your recommendation. Also, I was wondering what would be a good cycle or sarms to used if I only wanted to do a 8 weeks cycle?

Running the stack Dylan suggested will work very well and provide the end result your seeking. You can run them 8 weeks instead, but you'll find running them the latter will benefit you more for obviously much longer.

At what competitive level do you run? Are you subject to doping controls? That will make all the difference. I believe that SARMS will help but differ from some of the others here. I do believe that there are appropriate steroids for track sprinters. Look at Balco years back. Or all of the sprinters who have been popped or confessed over the years. I personally think that most world class sprinters are jacked.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

At what competitive level do you run? Are you subject to doping controls? That will make all the difference. I believe that SARMS will help but differ from some of the others here. I do believe that there are appropriate steroids for track sprinters. Look at Balco years back. Or all of the sprinters who have been popped or confessed over the years. I personally think that most world class sprinters are jacked.

Yes, they may be. I talked to my brother, Zeke, last night. He said it is common for the women to use 2mg winstrol, and the men to TNE + winstrol. The men seem to low dose also with winny at 5-10. If you are under USADA rules then you cannot even do sarms

Yes, they may be. I talked to my brother, Zeke, last night. He said it is common for the women to use 2mg winstrol, and the men to TNE + winstrol. The men seem to low dose also with winny at 5-10. If you are under USADA rules then you cannot even do sarms
Yep, I was going to mention the drug testing. You have NCAA, WADA and US Track and Field. OP at what level do you complete? These organizations even test for sarms now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If I were you I would avoid steroids. The right dose for a woman track runner is hard to find and you may find anguish way before you find your dose.
I will say some of the tricks but not all. The sarms stack, the inhalers,the corticos, octacosonol, vanadyl sulfate, and check in on supps from Hammer Nutrition.
You won't find Hammer at the local joint or Amazon..you have to go to them.

12 weeks is honestly going to be more ideal, but you can still run this stack 8 weeks if you choose to. This stack is perfect for someone in your situation with your goals, and will dramatically improve your performance. The sarms stack is also 100% safe for women, which steroids are not

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

12 weeks is honestly going to be more ideal, but you can still run this stack 8 weeks if you choose to. This stack is perfect for someone in your situation with your goals, and will dramatically improve your performance. The sarms stack is also 100% safe for women, which steroids are not

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

This is kind of what my niece uses. She is road biker and does sr-9009 30mg and GW-510516 at 30mgs. 20mgs before workout and 10mgs everynight before bed.

OK thanks for all of your advice. Also, I was wondering would it be alright if I just bought Testolone (3 bottles) and use this for 12 weeks? Would this help with increasing my speed and endurance?

Welcome Pryncess! You will love the endurance benefits from the 12 week stack Dylan laid out for ya!

Phurious Pharma Rep
For 5% off any order use code
MBZ5

OK thanks for all of your advice. Also, I was wondering would it be alright if I just bought Testolone (3 bottles) and use this for 12 weeks? Would this help with increasing my speed and endurance?
We can't help you without understanding your level. Protocol will be different. Tell us more.

OK well this will be my first time using SARMS, I'm a track sprinter who does it over the summer (I'm not a professional). I run the 100 and 200 and would like to increase my speed and endurance. I'm not really looking to gain muscles, I just want to increase my 100 and 200 times. I'm a female and I weight about 140lbs. I was reading about SARMS and found that Testolone seems to be the on that will help me with increasing my speed and endurance, so is this correct or should I get another product? I had plan to take 30mg of Testolone everyday for 12weeks.

OK well this will be my first time using SARMS, I'm a track sprinter who does it over the summer (I'm not a professional). I run the 100 and 200 and would like to increase my speed and endurance. I'm not really looking to gain muscles, I just want to increase my 100 and 200 times. I'm a female and I weight about 140lbs. I was reading about SARMS and found that Testolone seems to be the on that will help me with increasing my speed and endurance, so is this correct or should I get another product? I had plan to take 30mg of Testolone everyday for 12weeks.

what is making you think that testolone is what you want? i gave you the very best for endurance, explosion etc. but you dont seem to want to listen... testolone is a wonderful product and extremely strong but your just deviating from all the help you are offered...

Honestly for what you are looking to accomplish Dylan gave you a better layout and option then what you have in your head. SARMS are made for the type of performance enhancing results you are looking for without the side effects of AAS. You can do what you want but this solid advice.

For what you are wanting for speed and endurance, the stacks we listed are the most ideal. Testolone is great, but not the most conductive to your goals here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom