napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tongkat Ali

Jay_Money11

Whats up Fam ?

So just browsing the threads recently and am now seeing that all the vets are recommending Tongkat Ali now in weeks 9-12 of cycles. Where are the vets buying their Tongkat Ali from ? I want to make sure im getting actual Tongkat and not a fake and a good quality that i know works so thought i would ask. Thanks for the help!

Im trying it for the first time, been on it two weeks. Its given me a bit of energy and friggin boners on-command pretty much lol. I got mine at my local Vitamin Shoppe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im trying it for the first time, been on it two weeks. Its given me a bit of energy and friggin boners on-command pretty much lol. I got mine at my local Vitamin Shoppe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol well thats good to hear, looking forward to it!

https://herbolab.com/tongkat-ali/ just found this on a google search and they boast a very high potency. You want to look for a 200:1 extract ratio or something of that sort. Expect to pay 50-65 for a bottle.

Yeh i did some googling around and that Herbolab sure does make it look like it does wonders on their website. Im gonna give the pure science one a try first that Dylan recommended and go from there.

Top Bottom